Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Kryten

Total shit show.

I just can't wait for his interviews where he just sucks on his teeth all the time, thems my fave kind of interviews!
  2. Kryten

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Sad news, didn't know Matt but spoke with him over DM's and he was a really genuinely nice bloke! He really was going through it, I feel for his family! I never did get that beer ya promised me but ill get with ya on the other side for it mate? God speed Matt 🫶
  3. Kryten

This is brilliant

Erm weren't we all forced or dragged to the games on account of our parents? I don't remember being 7 or 8 and thinking ya know what I'm just gonna fuck off down the lane for a game! Fuck me just enjoy this for what is, cute memories being made between dad and daughter....Jesus some of you have...
  4. Kryten

Mail Sport: Sheffield United consider move to bring Chris Wilder back as manager

Wilder did one, he can keep doing one as far as I'm concerned!
  5. Kryten

Roy's View From... View From Spurs

Sometimes I wish football would just implode and level the playing field again, the big six and TV have fucking killed this sport! Bunch of arrogant cunts and I bet every single one of those comments came from a fucking bandwagon cretin!
  6. Kryten

Anel suspension

Its easy, they called me last week and I just told em to shove it!
  7. Kryten

Roy's View From... View From Everton

Fuckers were lucky to walk away with a point, entitled twats!
  8. Kryten

Archer's debut

This lad is gonna be the difference this season, I reckon him and McB are gonna be a force to be reckoned with. Ive never had a name on the back of my shirts! This season that all changes 🏹
  9. Kryten

McAtee pants down

Why? Mcatee just came back and my pants came straight down!
  10. Kryten

Roy's View From... Man City Fans Views On The Return Of James McAtee

This fella knows what hes talking about “Think this is ideal. He is going to get a full PL season in a challenging survival battle, where he will play and develop. It beats sitting on our bench in my view and will benefit City and the player. The Sheffield Utd fans made a big fuss of him on...
  11. Kryten

Walker Tantrum Pay Up

Don't know if its just me but these days adverts just wind me the fuck up, I kinda enjoyed him giving it some welly! Gooo on ya dirty fucking advert, do one ya tit! I wanna put my foot the through the tele most days anyway so I found it relatable, maybe not acceptable but definitely enjoyable...
  12. Kryten

Where's me washboard?

I GET IT! we're in for Charles Charlie Charles aren't we? Here's some footage of the lad!
  13. Kryten

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

OM are like that scummy little family that abandoned their kid when he was a nipper. Ili then went on and found himself a loving adoptive family and everything was looking rosy for him. Then the scummy dirty nasty little family rear their head when they find their chabby is gonna be something...
  14. Kryten

He may love OM more than the Blades but I guarantee OM wont love him as much as the Blades! If true and hes gone I wish him nothing but the best!
  15. Kryten

I want a word with Asaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  16. Kryten

Pre-Season 2023/24 Rotherham United v Sheffield United - 25th July 2023

From the website *The game is not available to purchase on SUTV in the following countries; USA, Portugal, Ukraine and Norway. The game will be shown by the following broadcasters in these regions. Norway - VG USA - Fox Deportes Portugal - Eleven Sport 1. Ukraine - Sport Channel Ukraine
  17. Kryten

The View From Marseille's Illiman Meltdown (Sorry Roy)

I guarantee if he left us for OM there’s no way we like be this vile to him! Horrible fans showing their true colours! We will love this lad whether he stays or whether he goes! He’s a Blade for life regardless so they can shove it!
  18. Kryten

23/24 season kit thread

Im just thankful its not Diamonds 🤢
  19. Kryten

Maybe think twice about posting stuff like this mate or at least cover it up. My daughter who was on my shoulder while I was reading is now having a bit of an anxiety attack over seeing that pic!
  20. Kryten

Sander Sjøkvist Bid made

Inflatable? More like Floatable!
  21. Kryten

I hate forest

Every Forest Fan!
  22. Kryten

Graeme Souness

That poor child, had to donate watching that! Also swimming the channel at 70, what a legend!
  23. Kryten

CONFIRMED Tyler Smith sold to Hull City

You're having quite the Saturday afternoon on here mate 🤣 Id go back to bed and start again fella
  24. Kryten

Fallowfields forward search

'Kim John Pompy' 🤣😂🤣😂 Sometimes, just sometimes you give me a giggle!
  25. Kryten

One more year!!

What an iconic photo of Billy, its visceral in its portrayal of pride and sadness! Don't be sad though Billy lad, you actually achieved your dream and you will be remembered long after everyone on this board has turned to dust mate! You will always be a Blade Legend to me and your signed...
  26. Kryten

New promotion shirt

That's a really beautiful shirt, the shirts are not even on the site anymore by the looks of it! Would have bought that in a heartbeat, screw this time difference.
  27. Kryten

McAtee chant

So funny getting triggered by a chant, what next? will I not be able to go shag someone else's women or sup their beer! To be fair I love the chant especially the wanker bit, shouldn't have signed for Forest should he! 😉
  28. Kryten

How many in here made it 46/46?

1/46 - I'm just happy I managed to get to a game this season, living overseas you forget about the matchday experience and how special it is. The pre match pint, the walk to the ground with a chip butty and curry sauce, grabbing a programme, going in t' club shop, seeing dads with their lads n...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom