Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Jon Bon II

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

To be fair, notwithstanding the scoreline, we've done ok tonight. Everyone has put a shift in, not least the away support, who have been fantastic throughout.
  2. Jon Bon II

No VAR check for offside then?
  3. Jon Bon II

First time we've heard these Salford cunts all evening.
  4. Jon Bon II

Exactly. That was a horror challenge, VAR should have been all over it. 'Should' have been...
  5. Jon Bon II

If Grbic's in goal, they're declaring on 55 minutes.
  6. Jon Bon II

How many extra points would we have at this stage in the season if we'd never signed Grbic?
  7. Jon Bon II

That's 1-0 if Grbic is in goal.
  8. Jon Bon II

'Premier League captain' will probably add 800k to 1m to his transfer value in the summer.
  9. Jon Bon II

Guy that took loads of pictures circa 89/90

Nowadays, with our forward line, it's more like Sheffield United miss...
  10. Jon Bon II

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

".......Sheffield United are shite but we run them damn close. “
  11. Jon Bon II

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

"Now then Ivo lad, I've got a decision to mek abhat thee before Old Trafford. We'll be playing in all yellow, so shall I put thee in the all white goalie strip, the all black or that daggy insipid mint one? Eeee, eck, the decisions that Premier League managers have to mek, I dunt know."
  12. Jon Bon II

Guardian report on our terrible season...

I see Wilder more as the Donald Pleasance character, what with picking Grbic every week....
  13. Jon Bon II

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Marvelous. Love the Talking Heads intro and the dig at Chris Sutton.
  14. Jon Bon II

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

No, I think you misunderstand. Clear daylight between everything. If there's no daylight between the attacker's back leg and the defender - Onside. If you can see the pitch between them - Offside. It really is that simple.
  15. Jon Bon II

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

If VAR is going to be retained and expanded, the offside rule needs to be changed, so that a player is only offside if there is clear daylight between the attacker and the defender. That would rule out most of the VAR controversies and give the attacker the advantage, leading to more goals and...
  16. Jon Bon II

Grbic

Why do you have to wait until Old Trafford?
  17. Jon Bon II

Grbic

I can't understand how or why people are trying to defend him. He IS a shit goalkeeper. Unathletic with a terrible technique. Good keepers, at any level, dive to their side and stretch the leading arm as far as they can. Grbic sort of half turns to the side and flops forwards, whilst (semi)...
  18. Jon Bon II

Grbic

Here it is..
  19. Jon Bon II

Goal Keeper poll

Gribic would stand more chance of saving a few shots if he was cemented to a giant Subbuteo base, attached to a massive plastic handle, which went through the back of the net and into the kop, and which was controlled by about 12 blokes, heaving it from one side of t'goal to t'other.
  20. Jon Bon II

Wilder out

He's a Premier League manager you know. Show shome reshpect man.
  21. Jon Bon II

Fernando Macedo

He'll be signing for Toronto before the year's out.
  22. Jon Bon II

Who is this player wearing number...?

The one on the far right is Mick Jones. No, not that Mick Jones, the one out of The Clash. Edit: And the middle one is Patrick 'Mr Cat Deeley' Kielty.
  23. Jon Bon II

A message to Brentford fans

Always had a soft spot for Charlton. Decent set of fans who have been through the mill more than most and have never, in my opinion, come across like the entitled wankers at Brentford.
  24. Jon Bon II

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

I can't wait for the day when the money runs out and tinpot little clubs like these, Bournemouth, Luton etc all sink back to the third division where they belong. Fans of these clubs are far more up their own arses than those of the the top six, with their billions of fans from the far east...
  25. Jon Bon II

Grbic

Maybe there was a mix-up in translation somewhere and he thought Grbic was being compared to Buffon, when he was actually being called a buffoon?
  26. Jon Bon II

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

It's not quite up to your usual standard but it'll do, I suppose.
  27. Jon Bon II

Grbic

The ball went an inch past his tiny Tyrannosaurus Rex arm as he crumpled to the floor. Any decent stretch and he pushes it out. I would bet any money that Wes saves that. He's the least athletic goalkeeper I've seen at any level. I wouldn't hesitate putting The Crab in goal over this useless oaf.
  28. Jon Bon II

I going to miss the abuse. 😢
  29. Jon Bon II

Grbic

Still dives without stretching his arms out. OK, so he couldn't have done anything about their second but any keeper worth his salt saves both the first and the one they had disallowed. You don't suppose he has his gloves attached through his shirt arms by a piece of string, do you? Would...
  30. Jon Bon II

2-1 win today. Hamer and BBD. They score a penalty in the 85th minute, leading to a siege for the remaining 5 minutes + 8 minutes added on time but we hold on, with Grbic doing his best Jan Tomaszewski (kids, ask yer da) impersonation to keep them out.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom