Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. veganblade

Match Thread Burnley v. Sheffield United - 2nd December 2023

Running stats have been up there though.
  2. veganblade

Match Thread Burnley v. Sheffield United - 2nd December 2023

Please send Luke Thomas back to Leicester. Been at fault far too many times.
  3. veganblade

Errea....new kit supplier?

Not sure these have been posted/are real. Away kit looks ghastly, ok home shirt
  4. veganblade

Play off final

Absolute joke of a decision.
  5. veganblade

Match Thread Derby County v. Sheffield United - 15th January 2022

Such a waste of an opportunity, with so many teams above us dropping points
  6. veganblade

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 2nd October 2021

Awful decision for the pen but absolutely no need for Stevens to fly in like that. So reckless. Infuriating.
  7. veganblade

These results are on one man

This aged well...
  8. veganblade

Our Manager

I think the biggest thing is the manner of it all. Not the fact we have been fighting relegation but the sudden collapse which was unexpected. By not being able to be there in person has intensified it too. I do think the recruitment has hurt us most. Hindsight of course but surely we needed...
  9. veganblade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester City - 31st October 2020

Quality of passing has been dismal.
  10. veganblade

Wilder tonight

Watching his post-match interview you could feel the frustration, anger and hurt. Then filtering himself under intense scrutiny. I feel for him, the players, the injustice with the officials and VAR, seeing rival teams get players we identify and knowing we aren't in a position to compete...
  11. veganblade

Baldocks reaction

Asked his girlfriend to get a steak bake for after the game, came back with a vegan sausage roll.
  12. veganblade

Kevin Blackwell

I'll never forget his unnecessary outrage about Mike Dean prior to the play off final against Burnley. But also the 3-2 thriller against the porcine neighbours. Jamie Ward et al.
  13. veganblade

How many na’s At end of greasy chip butty?

6 na's are available with 500 loyalty points.
  14. veganblade

We are in for a difficult season

No one deserves abuse for just a football related opinion but it's the timing and history of such posts which make it tiresome. The anticipation of a negative situation to then say 'I told you so' when a) we've not even played one Prem game yet and b) surely it's best to support the team and...
  15. veganblade

Prem ESPN Predictions

These guys are so knowledgeable, they know before we do there's now only one relegation spot this season! Awful.
  16. veganblade

Movement.

Overall would prefer Robinson. Jota seems more to follow the money and Robinson trains with Egan, McG and Stevens in the Rep. Ireland squad. Surely more harmony with him. Also isn't he younger?
  17. veganblade

Game of Thrones finale (no spoilers)

Sounds about right...
  18. veganblade

£1.5m bonus for Chris and WBA

How can people so easily write off Hogan for the Prem when Bournemouth signed Callum Wilson from League One Coventry. Same team that had a certain Mr John Fleck...
  19. veganblade

Player Suggestion Championship players you'd buy

Tried to balance young/potentially strong resale value with quality. INs would be: Sam Johnstone (GK) Henderson (season loan) Alberto Moreno (LWB) Tim Fosu-Mensah (RWB) Stefan Johansen (CM) Muhamed Besic (CM) Maupay (ST) Ademola Lookman (ST) OUTs: Simon Moore (loan) Loans x 4 (Madine, Hogan...
  20. veganblade

Emotional

I'm fortunate enough and appreciative to experience the Wilder years with my Dad. SUFC has been our thing since birth and it makes you cherish not just the moments but who you spend them with. :)
  21. veganblade

Cliche corner

The next three games are massive
  22. veganblade

Marvin Johnson stick or twist for next season

Everyone makes mistakes but after seeing the highlights, you can't help get infuriated at his apathy after their second and third goal knowing he was largely responsible.
  23. veganblade

Match Thread Leeds United v The Mighty Blades

Look North FC 1-1 Blades UTB
  24. veganblade

Score Predictions for Monday

0-1 HT 1-2 FT
  25. veganblade

West Brom - audio 'View From'

Support sounds fantastic :)
  26. veganblade

Pre-Match View From Norwich

Please let's do the double over these. Many of their fans saying we were still bitter over last season's antics and sheff uTd ARe pHysiCaL. Let's smash em (on the pitch hopefully)
  27. veganblade

CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

Never one to write off a signing but can't help but think this is far too risky of being hugely divisive - probably with limited game time as currently 5th in the strikers queue.
  28. veganblade

CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

I remember seeing him fighting on West Street. Once punched this young promoter after he simply offered a flyer. Toxic thug. We don't have loads to spend but we're not this desperate, surely. I also don't think he's an improvement on our strike force, which is Wilder's theme.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom