Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. ShorehamRevolution

Non league blades

I Knew there was some obvious ones !
  2. ShorehamRevolution

Non league blades

Who’ve we signed from non league in our history who’s turned out to be decent? I can’t even think of one ! I’m sure someone will point out some obvious ones to me.
  3. ShorehamRevolution

The last Blades player….

Who was the last Sheffield United player to score for the full England side while playing for us? Did Currie? If not would it be Hagan?
  4. ShorehamRevolution

Blades Band Names

The expensive season ticket orchestra
  5. ShorehamRevolution

Positives

The catering company has signed for another 10 years too
  6. ShorehamRevolution

Summer signings 2024

In my opinion the majority of the fan base are in agreement that nearly everyone goes. Let’s presume that’s true. Give me a realistic starting 11.
  7. ShorehamRevolution

Failure to compete - FA punishment?

The OP saw it was coming like quite a few of us
  8. ShorehamRevolution

The biggest issue?

I can’t disagree with that.
  9. ShorehamRevolution

Injuries

I know injuries happen in the game but fucking el !!! Are potential signings going to look at us as a fucking jinx ?!
  10. ShorehamRevolution

Positives after 0-5 v Brighton

Another spacious second half in the stands
  11. ShorehamRevolution

The biggest issue?

Yes i think people need to take a step back and realise we’re stuck with the prince until a suitable buyer turns up, however long that will be !
  12. ShorehamRevolution

If you think that's a red card

When did you refer to me as “a bit whiny” ?? This is my first reply on the thread, I think you’re confusing me with someone else, so again I’ll refer to my original and first post on the subject. How many Newcastle browns, lines of coke and walls have you punched today?
  13. ShorehamRevolution

If you think that's a red card

How many Stella’s ?
  14. ShorehamRevolution

The biggest issue?

I agree in the main, our job was hard enough anyway without selling Ndiaye and Berge but then replacing them with the same or lesser quality players is not going to win you any prizes in the unforgiving premier league. The recruitment team will take all their information to the owners who sign...
  15. ShorehamRevolution

The biggest issue?

Obviously there’s been a collection of issues this season so far but if you had to nail it down to one, which would you pick?
  16. ShorehamRevolution

13 points

The next target for me is to get above 23 points which was the total we were last relegated with.
  17. ShorehamRevolution

100% Rival Distribution

99% pigs 1% pigs reserves and all age groups below down to the under 5’s…. I once experimented with a mixed marriage and her little nephew was dressed as a piglet the first day I met her parents and extended family, I was the only blade present and was extremely hungover/still drunk as this was...
  18. ShorehamRevolution

Blades by age group

This is just a generalised view in my opinion. 0-7 years old - want a piss and some chips all the time, stand there looking all innocent yet enthusiastic with blades scarf and hat on, as us adults look on at them with pity of the life they’ve got to endure. 8-14 - getting to know the game...
  19. ShorehamRevolution

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

It’s seems a lot of clubs know about their massiveness these days !
  20. ShorehamRevolution

steps at shirecliffe

It’s the most blade of blade threads I’ve ever seen but I also get the OP’s point ! We’re the type of club that could pull of the signing of Erling Haaland Monday and the same day just after putting pen to paper he’d fall down the steps going out for the photo shoot and never play again !
  21. ShorehamRevolution

#wildersbrexitblades

It certainly worked for us, that old school British way of the changing room, sometimes foreigners just don’t get the banter im pretty sure if most of us went into a Spanish or Italian or Romanian dressing room we’d feel a bit alienated too. A good successful football team requires togetherness
  22. ShorehamRevolution

Ollie McB in trouble again?????

If it looked like him I could maybe get the funny bit of your post but it looks absolutely nothing like him
  23. ShorehamRevolution

Longevity in the top flight

I think most people at the time of signing them expected Brewster, Berge and Mcburnie to be better than they were, we were riding the crest of waves at the time of signing them and I think as a fan base we mainly expected them to just slot straight into the group. I also think the wages and...
  24. ShorehamRevolution

Domestic cup finalists of the past 30 years, excluding the top 6 some of these have won or appeared more than once think Leicester and Middlesbrough. I know it’s changed now but a lot of these clubs qualified for Europe by winning or competing in a final. That’s another source of income and...
  25. ShorehamRevolution

Quote of s24su. Shut the forum down, we have a winner !
  26. ShorehamRevolution

Weather for West Ham Sunday...

The weathermen of Britain are not exactly known for their reliability long term, I’d wait until Sunday morning for a more reliable view of it.
  27. ShorehamRevolution

These facts scare me, the footballing gods hate us in one off big games at Wembley etc, you only have to look across the city to see how them lot have faired in the long run, I’d hazard a guess that in the last 28 seasons the pigs have finished in the bottom half maybe 14 times in them years.
  28. ShorehamRevolution

I was wondering to myself how many seasons Wigan spent in the top flight and was quite surprised it was 8 seasons. We spent 40 consecutive seasons in the top flight from 1894-1934 and that’s the last time we spent over 8 seasons there. Is it too much for a club like us to spend more than just a...
  29. ShorehamRevolution

Young Blades #1 - Louie Marsh

Gym gym gym gym gym. Hopefully Bulk him up while injured, get the first teamers to rough him up a bit in training and we could have a player on our hands, that goes for any young player really. He’s obviously got natural ability or he wouldn’t be at this level and getting talked about. In...
  30. ShorehamRevolution

Nyron Nosworthy [Confirmed]

Up there in the top 3 best signings I think, certainly in the top 2/3 since the turn of the century

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom