Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. South Bucks

Some of you should get real!

Some sympathies with the OP but we can't keep resting on our laurels and saying we are better than we were a year or two ago so everything is fine. Villa, Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley and Palace all had a go this weekend, scored goals and won, we didn't against the weakest team in the league...
  2. South Bucks

Watford 0 United 0 - report

Giving Freeman a run for the last 15 minutes today might have made difference instead of say Bash, a gamble and toss of the coin admittedly but a bit of unpredictability might have unsettled them
  3. South Bucks

Watford 0 United 0 - report

Half happy half sad after being at the game but familiar two problems seen from the stands today. 1) we rarely attack down the inside forwards channels, nobody makes runs, opponents know it and how we always want to go out wide for upteen passes and may or may not get a cross in a minute or...
  4. South Bucks

GCB From the Watford stand

Ah, so when we were signing "is this a fire drill" 5 minutes from the end and all that stand were leaving, you were the only one staying put. ;)
  5. South Bucks

Spoke to a Watford fan

Watford is all stitched up with yellow lines and residents parking only, including match days, it ends about a mile away from the ground.
  6. South Bucks

McCabe's last stand at the Copthorne!

Reminds me of the black knight, come back here and I'll bite yer legs off.
  7. South Bucks

Potential flashpoints/trouble tomorrow....?

Can we have subtitles on our big screen when they chant stuff.
  8. South Bucks

Fiddling away in High Court while our Premier League chances burn.

If we back out the Mousset and McBurnie money and believe what the HRH camp have said it sure looks like the original "agreed" budget CW was "appy" with was less than £20, arm twisting then got Mousset and HRH under wrote McBurnie. Please ask KM on Satdi for his version. Had this extra not...
  9. South Bucks

New owner(s)

Fascinating and didn't some say earlier they knew the result before the Chelsea game? If I was ALK I might not be too impressed. Lots of traffic around HRH on twitter recently in arabic, translations and context unclear but one of em asking "why are we investing in this".
  10. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Thanks Jim, it all makes sense now
  11. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

With 40 million spent in the transfer window I wondered who they could have secured a loan against for so much knowing KM was intending to sell, court outcome uncertain, all much clearer now.
  12. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Maybe he's seen blade on blade is quite common at utd
  13. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Shorter interview, if we find someone's lying with evidence sock it to them, if not and most other stuff fits give em the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise. CW and Bettis are up there too, if they thought he was a big bad fibbing geezer they wouldn't be along side him.
  14. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Why would it be naughty if it turns out to be true.
  15. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Fairies say we can get bigger sponsors
  16. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Twatter fairies say 4 weeks to get Kevs shares
  17. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Its already in the public domain
  18. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Don't think he'll sell owt to ALK
  19. South Bucks

FANS FORUM Thread

Callum Cheswick is covering on twatter, just started
  20. South Bucks

Prince Musa'ad appointed chairman

Welcome and if this gentleman's full name is BIN KHALID BIN MUSAAD BIN ABDULRAHMAN AL SAUD I wonder if the lovely blue roller in the car park on Saturday registered MB1 might be his. There was also a guy about his age who could have been him who turned up in a big black range rover and was...
  21. South Bucks

KM on TS

He says something about what HRH has done since the announcement yesterday is bad, what does he mean ? I've only seen what HRH said on twitter and there was nowt bad.
  22. South Bucks

KM on TS

https://talksport.com/radio/schedule/
  23. South Bucks

KM on TS

Spot on, it was like this the 2 days I was in court, just scaremongering without any evidence, looking for sympathy and anything else would be against the interests of the club. It was embarrassing.
  24. South Bucks

New owner(s)

Some one on twatter saying one of em spotted in Couch early yesterday with a well know stir jurno, doing a bit of research for a forth coming article maybe ?
  25. South Bucks

Blades v Chelsea - Match Highlights

Yeah I was in the upper tier just above it and as the ref had given free kicks to them before and after for any kind of contact and I saw the ref pause and check but being a homer all day there was not much chance of it being disallowed if his VAR chummies could squirm out of it. Great...
  26. South Bucks

Memries of Chelsea

Last time I went was with a load of exiled blades from Wales and Bristol all in fancy dress as arabs for some reason in 1994 ish when we lost 3-2 and went down. We went in the Butchers Arms next to the ground real early until kick off, wasn't too friendly after a while and a bit nasty so I...
  27. South Bucks

New Season Seat Buddy

Could be half of the posters on here
  28. South Bucks

Were Palace deliberately trying to hit the Ref with the ball?

New tactic for any team after they've taken the lead, just aim for the ref, get a free kick and keep doing the same until FT. Bonkers rule.
  29. South Bucks

Our 'penalty'

I was in line with this and it was a very high foot about a yard in the box and nearly took McBurnie's head off only about a minute after Freeman had a yellow card and a free kick against him for almost the same. Very inconsistent.
  30. South Bucks

If we lose the first four games, what will you do?

In 1990/91 we didn't win until mid December in the Prem but still did OK. No worries this year.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom