Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. snootyfenooty

Top Six

Nooooo! You can't talk like that, you'll be accused of sounding like a pig. 17th is where we should be aiming, we're punching way above our weight and we shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as established PL giants such as Bournemouth, Brighton and, dare I say it, Watford. Now go and get...
  2. snootyfenooty

That 17th spot

Is that an abbreviation for Mike and Bernie Winters?
  3. snootyfenooty

That 17th spot

Its about £20m actually.
  4. snootyfenooty

That 17th spot

Those who fancy 17th need to get down to the bookies because they'll get better odds on that than they will on 7th. Its about time our fans lightened up a bit.
  5. snootyfenooty

Fleck

Ditto me. He was playing about 5 yards further forward today, the Burnley players didn't know what the fuck to do with him. I reckon Wilder's let him off the leash and if that's the case then the Duffy conundrum has finally been put to bed.
  6. snootyfenooty

John Lundstram: An apology

Why do you need to apologise? Prior to this season he was crap. This season he's been brilliant. You've explained it yourself that he's a totally different player to before. Just say it as it is, there's not much else you can do. Lets hope he keeps it up and we're laughing all the way to Europe!
  7. snootyfenooty

Stadium and facilities redevelopment post KMC

I thought you was whispering sweet nothings in Sean's ear? :p
  8. snootyfenooty

Why are you replying to yourself?
  9. snootyfenooty

Got a season ticket? Bring a friend this weekend....

The ones in the corner are usually quarantined but are sometimes released. They should either be for sale or not for sale if there is a reason behind it all. The ones further along are reserved as explained by Shocking Bad Buy and surplus ones are sold at the last minute. In the case of those...
  10. snootyfenooty

Wtf are you on about now?
  11. snootyfenooty

Thought I'd play along with you for a while Sean. What's up, only you allowed to wreck threads now?
  12. snootyfenooty

Yep, do as you're told Tom.
  13. snootyfenooty

How's your Chinese coming along. I notice you've stopped pretending to be Irish too.
  14. snootyfenooty

Sorry to interrupt you.
  15. snootyfenooty

We're only 3 points from a slot in Europe. Did this ever occur to you, I can't believe you're that stupid.
  16. snootyfenooty

I dread to think what you two are up to at the moment.
  17. snootyfenooty

Been on Google again?
  18. snootyfenooty

So your points are still correct rather than an opinion? You can shove your piety right up your arse regarding swearing, since when did you become the guardian of the forum rules? You really have got a bad dose of narcissism tonight haven't you? Bet you're consuming more tissue paper than usual...
  19. snootyfenooty

I'm sure Sean appreciates the support from his fan club but you are an embarrassment. I've no interest investing in a football club as I don't have the money. Remortgaging my house would pay for McBurnie's wages for a month but not much else so I don't quite get your point.
  20. snootyfenooty

So a div 3 club is a better investment than a PL club? A better gamble maybe.
  21. snootyfenooty

You pursue you stupid personal vendettas to the detriment of the thread. The "facts" are according to you but your narcissism prevents you from distinguishing between "fact" and opinion. You contribute nothing to the thread, you just snipe from the sidelines. You are a pointless poster and...
  22. snootyfenooty

You've been trying to wreck a perfectly good thread throughout this one. You really are a fucking wanker you know.
  23. snootyfenooty

That's a strategic partnership not an investment. Someone with your vast knowledge of all things financial should know the difference.
  24. snootyfenooty

Take a look at this finlay, I've just looked on the ticketing page and these prime seats in SS H Block have come up for sale today. Well after trying to flog off all the dross seats with shit views. Its bollocks if you ask me.
  25. snootyfenooty

I hear McCabe's got a bit of cash coming in!
  26. snootyfenooty

They could invest £50m and flip it for 3 or 4 times that within 12 months if we stayed up. Or they could go for broke like Man C and build an entity worth a billion or so in a few years time. Man U would be of little interest as the upside is limited when the initial outlay would be in the...
  27. snootyfenooty

Sovereign wealth funds aren't usually used for tapping into to bale an individual out to the tune of a couple of million. More like investing in entities which will give them a decent return on their investment over a period of time. A PL club for £50m is as cheap as you'll find one and would...
  28. snootyfenooty

If the Prince did go down the route of a leveraged buyout then it wouldn't be in one hit. I think Man U's was over 10 years so in our case it would amount to about £5m p.a. which would be manageable if we were in the PL but obviously less so if we got relegated. However, as you say the Prince...
  29. snootyfenooty

You're probably correct in this as I've noticed it before on the ticket website. The club should be taken to task though for pushing the sale of restricted view tickets only to release another batch later with apparently unrestricted views, that's a borderline scam. I think it was the Liverpool...
  30. snootyfenooty

I'll leave you gibbering to yourself. I think you can get medicine for it these days.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom