Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. ekke287

The carnage on the pitch...

If you’re ITK then what timescale would you give us before oblivion? We’re obviously going down so you’d think plans are now being written and executed for next season.
  2. ekke287

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

Exactly. This over valuation narrative has absolutely no basis in reality. As we’ve seen he’s not even diligent with who he sells to at this stage. It doesn’t reek of attracting the elite. Brewsters wages is an interesting one. I’ve been privy to some values on other players (not ours but...
  3. ekke287

Sorry you lost me at this point. Having been previously involved in the inner workings at a football club I can safely say that the knowledge of the sale or progress will be known to a very select few. Outside of that it’s gossip and bollocks.
  4. ekke287

Wilder is part of the problem, so is the prince, so are the players and the medical team. We have a lot of problems top to bottom. Singling out the owner due to fictitious money grabbing price valuations isn’t the answer.
  5. ekke287

So it’s the price then that we don’t know publicly, not the lack of buyers? He can’t afford to run us, he’s said as much already. What the fuck will protesting do? He’d be in the car park with us. I get you need someone to blame and he isn’t without his share but he’s by far not the only...
  6. ekke287

You’re talking about protesting against a man who is already trying to sell us.
  7. ekke287

Grbic

He reminds of the time we had to put my dad in goal for our 6-a-side team as our goalie quit halfway through the season. My dad was near 60 at the time with a dodgy hip. As you can imagine we conceded 20+ on numerous occasions. Yes the defence is shit in front of him, I’ve been saying this...
  8. ekke287

What minute did you leave?

70th minute. After they scored number six I was out of my seat but my dad said, let’s give it another 15 minutes. I don’t think that was from hope, more that it was pissing down at that point and I think he was waiting for it to pass.
  9. ekke287

Brewster

I feel for the lad, and best of luck in his recovery but it again points to a wider issue around fitness and conditioning of our players. JOC, career ending. RND, Brewster, Berge, McBurnie, Egan, Davies, Osborn, all months out with injuries. I struggle to believe we’re looking at these...
  10. ekke287

Five years since we played Wednesday

Have they magically stayed up? Fs lads they’ve beaten 3 teams in the bottom 7, they’re not fucking Barcelona. Even if they win their next game and everyone above them loses, they’ll still be 23rd.
  11. ekke287

Everton

And in that 12 we have Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Man U. I’m not sure winning 8 from 12 is even possible.
  12. ekke287

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Brewster over McB, with zero pace in midfield. This will be fun.
  13. ekke287

Shit season but still a classy club..

Some people don’t need a reason to have a go do they. Do you also blame accident victims for claiming benefits / compensation? Brewster’s not doing it on the pitch for various reasons, age, injury, pressure, whatever, but his attitude to the club and it’s community can’t be faulted.
  14. ekke287

Thickest team we’ve ever had

I’d argue they’re not thick but they’re all confidence players, bar Archer, BBD, McAtee and Ozzy. Look at last season, Anel and Bogle were unplayable at times, Lowe looked comfortable at least, McB more composed and Robbo also solid defensively. They excelled as a team as we had a unique...
  15. ekke287

Season ticket available

I’ll take it if no one wants it. I’ve just spent £80+ to go to arsenal (with my dad) and that would be my last game of the season at those prices as a pay on the dayer.
  16. ekke287

United 0 Brighton 5 - report

The thing that’s rattled my cage (and it’s not you personally so apologies if it seemed that way) is this unfound assumption by sections of our fan base that he’s simply asking for too much and being greedy etc, that he should be very happy to reduce his asking price (that no one knows) because...
  17. ekke287

United 0 Brighton 5 - report

That’s a fact is it? You know the exact club valuation and buyers queuing round the block in case he knocks a few million off? We have no idea of his valuation but I’d imagine it’s not so high as it’s attracted broke fraudsters previously. It’s very easy to make unfounded assumptions about...
  18. ekke287

our rubbed out goal by VAR

It’s deflected off a defender so still counts as our phase, therefore offside. If the defender moves towards the ball at any point in that micro second it could be seen as being actionable that they’re trying to play it, and the goal probably stands, but it’s a clear mistake / deflection. I...
  19. ekke287

Positives after 0-5 v Brighton

Probably a stretch but for me this game should open the eyes of some of the Wes haters, again he’s completely exposed and keeping some out but it’s like a relentless barrage where he’s certain to concede. He isn’t and never has been the problem with shipping goals (and I’m not his biggest fan)...
  20. ekke287

Watching this crap every week

He does but has no option. He can’t afford to run a championship club never mind he’s be being competitive on the Prem, which requires millions every season. It’s ok saying he needs to sell but we’re not exactly batting away billionaire buyers are we. He’s said he’s trying to sell numerous...
  21. ekke287

Brighton Another Visit Next Sunday

You see? It’s more fun talking normal bullshit than cryptic bullshit isn’t it?
  22. ekke287

Points deductions

I think we should aim to win all our games instead of relying on what may or may not happen elsewhere. Then we’ve done all we can do come the end of the season, and if some team gets deducted and ends up below us so be it.
  23. ekke287

Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

WUM - Ignore
  24. ekke287

Give Tom Davies the captaincy

Traore also never played at this level, TD has.
  25. ekke287

Give Tom Davies the captaincy

Tom Davies who kicked the floor instead of the ball and was out for months?
  26. ekke287

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

Even if we disregard the form of this season, we got 1 point from 6 off these last season even though we finished well ahead. They’re currently also fighting for every point despite having 10 on us already. I can’t see how this somehow becomes a win for us though I hope I’m wrong. So...
  27. ekke287

Poll Question

The problem is that we’re the prince hear he’d be voting yes on the poll also, but we’re not exactly flush for buyers. I don’t understand this mentality that he’s just holding on for shits and giggles, he’s openly said he’s trying to sell. Alongside this no one knows his valuation, but keep...
  28. ekke287

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

I’m not sure where some of our positivity comes from following the Palace game. I want us to win but Palace were nothing special and two players tore us apart. Villa have a lot more about them.
  29. ekke287

100% Rival Distribution

Interestingly the biggest tosser I worked with in football terms was a Forest fan, I’ve not even given them 1% as I don’t like them but they’re not a rival. A bit like Hull. Any rivalry is a bit invented and “meh”..
  30. ekke287

100% Rival Distribution

Stoke?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom