Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Arblaster

The mythical League One vortex where all players must go before receiving Blades fan backing. It's a rite of passage. Until you have the League One Loan and the Full Pre-Season, no Blades fan can even recognise your existence....
  2. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Vini Souza

You trying to tout for a job for Roygbiv ???? Seriously though, before any 'normal' business invests £millions in an asset they'll undertake thorough due diligence. Football just seems to watch a couple of videos, do a medical and trust a couple of grizzled middle aged men...
  3. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Sai Sachdev

From the bits I've seen, Peck looks like a proper baller. Would not surprise me at all to see him and Arblaster in the starting XI on the first day of next season.
  4. IdLiketoRogerMoore

McBurnie

... by the gerrit forward brigade?
  5. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

All points to us being out of our depth in the PL in 2024 where the sporting programmes run by our competitors are amongst the most cutting edge in the world. For a while now (since COVID really) ours have been something akin to a PE lesson run by a disinterested teacher. Even last season...
  6. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Better today

Based on what we've seen this year, we need players with pace, size, physicality, athleticism - and Osula is one of the few players in the current squad who has these attributes. We have a much better future with players like this than the current crop of players who look they were recruited...
  7. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

I think both of us can be correct on this subject. The players are ridiculously off the pace fitness wise but that's exacerbated by like of organisation, defensive coaching and clear messaging from the coaching team.
  8. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

Nah, we're still miles off the pace fitness wise. Wilder admitted as much in his press conference the other day... Until we get a grip of that, we'll look like a pub side!!
  9. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

We're splitting hairs but the ones that went off today: Trusty, McAtee, Holgate are no better than those who came on... You're right about our bench, which is really my point. We sold our two best players and replaced them with more squad cannon fodder .... I'd love Hecky to explain what the...
  10. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

Got to agree to disagree on this one buddy. The subs today were McBurnie, Osborn, Brooks, Osula - all players who have started multiple games. I think it's more that our profile of player is 10 years out of date. None of those names above have explosive power to influence the modern game. In...
  11. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Better today

Go on, I'll bite.... What an absolutely moronic comment.
  12. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Hamer fitness

Could say the same for most of them. Another game where we entered the final third competitive and come out of it with our arses handed to us. Say what you like about our 'quality', it's our fitness which keeps shafting us!! Maybe I'm being controversial, but with 2019's fitness, this squad...
  13. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

That's the exact point I'm making. It's easier to punch above your weight when your physically well conditioned. We're the opposite. We're punching below our weight and are already a fooking featherweight in the heavyweight division... Overseeing a preseason akin to something out off a Carry On...
  14. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Respectively disagree. The likes of Luton seem to have planned for it... Team that haven't planned for it, maybe. We just seem to have sleep walked into the buzz saw....
  15. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

And this is a surprise? Surely part of strategic planning for the PL was realising this could/would happen and doing something about it???
  16. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Nothing to do in with injuries for me. They happen up and down the country. It's players getting cramp in March, starting games slowly, having to make substitutions due to players blowing, players taking 4 games to get up to speed.... Ridiculous state of affairs.
  17. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Davies. Out for the rest of the season!

Which is why I'm guessing our favourite pantomime villain Prince was reluctant to give the old regime a big budget with which to hit he transfer market.... Maybe he is a bit smarter than we think....
  18. IdLiketoRogerMoore

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

SGP Graves is block booked on Sundays for the Junior Blades grassroots teams so even if there's space, no other grassroots team can get on. I know because we've been asking all season....
  19. IdLiketoRogerMoore

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

But but but, dog walk, waffle, loads of spare pitches, waffle, whats the issue, jumpers for goal posts, waffle, nonsense...
  20. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Totally concur. It's obvious to anyone with a modicum of sporting experience our conditioning for this season has been absolutely and utterly so far off the mark, that people should be fired for that alone. Whether Hecky gets the blame or Tom Little, be under no illusion, one of the biggest...
  21. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Corruption.

You watch. If they come second/third this season they'll take a plea bargain with a c40 point (just enough to keep them in the PL) reduction and then pretend it never happened. The PL, like you say, are shitting themselves as Citeh have more money and better lawyers so will take whatever is on...
  22. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Oooh you're clever aren't you?!?! Comes on an internet forum and calls one person an idiot and tells another to 'fuck off' and then talks preaches about showing respect... Fuck me, bet an hour in the pub with you feels like a lifetime!!
  23. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Thought today we did (stats may prove me wrong) and not sure mental exhaustion causes cramp. One of the most embarrassing moments of the season happened today. It wasnt us shipping countless goals at home, it was one for our defenders going down with cramp and one of their players helping...
  24. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilders improvement

He's been here nearly 6 months. He's had ample time to see this and do something about it.....
  25. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Don't disagree with any of that, and I'd want to see the stats, but i just don't think we run any further than other teams. In terms of 'hard runs' i don't see most of our team sprinting any more than the opposition. For me it's more we're just operating in different physical sphere to teams at...
  26. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

I know this one..... It's on the tip of my tongue.... Is it the same team who sells their best player and have no idea what to do to replace him?
  27. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Ah, the old, picking up on a typo to try to claim the morale high ground once your argument has been mocked and ridiculed for the utter horse shit that it is! You keep going buttercup....
  28. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

To be honest, watching him in the last couple of games, i fell into the trap of thinking we'll be fucking awesome next season with him, Blaster and Hamer in centre mid... As always with the Blades, it's the hope that kills you!!
  29. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Wilder

Paul Heckinbottom, Lord Lucan, Gerry McCann, Bill Cosby.... You get the drift...
  30. IdLiketoRogerMoore

Corruption.

The same Everton who have had a points deduction or a different one?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom