Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Ainsley Harriott

POTG taking a hit?

( They've also been on sale a while. Probable the NU game. Going forward, if things don't improve, there'll be fewer&fewer bothering. My mate took his daughter to the Everton game. Just can't just justify paying out to watch us get hammered. I'm surprised I've not added an adultery emoji yet
  2. Ainsley Harriott

POTG taking a hit?

Considering how poor we are on the pitch, how will this affect walk ups? It's anything from £21-47 for Man U. I know we take the piss out of that lot, but our attendances will be hampered simply by those refusing to pay to watch garbage. Stick a few more points on the table - changes things. But...
  3. Ainsley Harriott

Time for Wilder until the end of the season?

Anyone think any of the current front 3 can really the troops? Half time bollocking? Not a prayer. Saw this yesterday and numerous times before. Hecky doesn't have that kind of bite about him. We are weak as piss when it comes to battling. So for me he has to go.
  4. Ainsley Harriott

European Super League

I wasn't. But as we're now in the PL, yeah. Let em go. We can't compete in this division. Clearly its a vanity project for a lot of em who can afford to piss away cash. I heard last week that in mam city training you have that piggy in the middle game. They pass around, you chase. Anyway, if...
  5. Ainsley Harriott

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

It's this what is infuriating me. Why bring Basham on? It seems as though it's a job for the boys.
  6. Ainsley Harriott

Anderson - Hit By A Bottle?

He was yes. On his foot. Clear liquid.
  7. Ainsley Harriott

Early leavers

Would you hang around while the guy who is banging your missis finishes off on her tits or would you leave beforehand?
  8. Ainsley Harriott

Old Blades shirts for sale?

Does everyone go to ebay or use Vinted?
  9. Ainsley Harriott

RIP Maddy Cusack

RIP Maddy ❤️❤️
  10. Ainsley Harriott

CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

I sang it and got told to pile down.
  11. Ainsley Harriott

Sharp

He’s enjoyed a successful start to life in Major League Soccer, but Billy Sharp was not supposed to be in Los Angeles five weeks into the Premier League season. If the Galaxy striker had his way, he would still be in his hometown of Sheffield, England, playing for his boyhood club Sheffield...
  12. Ainsley Harriott

23/24 season kit thread

It's also quite shocking that it's 2023 and any item of Errea clothing is north of £8.
  13. Ainsley Harriott

23/24 season kit thread

Well the one I ordered 35 minutes after Blades released images of new kit finally arrived today. Still in packet but looks solid enough. Just don't use a seller called 'ahsi' - should call him 'ahso'. Never replies to messages unless it's to cancel a refund. So from 2 Blades shirts on DHgate...
  14. Ainsley Harriott

16 F*cking minutes

Fuck off scab
  15. Ainsley Harriott

I sent them a message as soon as I'd placed the order.
  16. Ainsley Harriott

Plain collar mate. I'll take some proper pics tomorrow for mattbianco1 to rip apart 😉
  17. Ainsley Harriott

23/24 season kit thread

Have any dudes actually bought the woman's shirt? Does it fit like a dudes would?
  18. Ainsley Harriott

23/24 season kit thread

Expert talks about fakes
  19. Ainsley Harriott

Sheffield the Home of football

Why do we have an arc on the edge of the box anyhow?
  20. Ainsley Harriott

Lane rated no1 for experience

But that's not the point is it? The point is that there is a service available and that service should be of a minimum standard. If that standard is what we currently offer then wow. That is poor. I'd be embarrassed if my company put that out. Some people do take years to train, that's true...
  21. Ainsley Harriott

Media Coverage - Blades Ramble Spot On

I'm beginning to not like this Jimmy. His channel was a bit different to start with as he's a former scout so knows a few bits. But then it was all about getting likes and subscribers. Now he's selling merch. Then he's getting Darren on. And nowJonny from Shoreham View. He's getting popular...
  22. Ainsley Harriott

You get what you pay for. Indeed. But I get a portion of chips for cheaper in a chippy. I get a better burger outside for cheaper. I'd argue greggs sausage rolls are better. And I get multiple for cheaper. Let's be reyt, improvements could be made across the board with little to no monetary...
  23. Ainsley Harriott

Oh I know. The plethora of, erm, "food places" on London Road is testament.
  24. Ainsley Harriott

Food and service must be exempt from categories then.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom