Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. JordoBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Brighton

I don't even like seagulls.
  2. JordoBlade

Brighton .......Must win game

Unless Chelsea draw with spurs this Saturday and we hammer Brighton we can’t sit 4th.
  3. JordoBlade

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Quality finish from Lunny. The way he quickly moved it from one peg to the other and took his chance quickly.
  4. JordoBlade

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

“Sheff United get the job done, but it’s not in a pretty way. The overlapping CB’s is a thing (media dine out on it) but it’s not why they are where they are. Essentially they just get it in the box and are physical” The media dine out on it because we do it on a regular basis. Is this kid for...
  5. JordoBlade

Big Bash

I said before season started he'd be a liability. Glad to be proven wrong though. He was immense today.
  6. JordoBlade

Questionable attendance figure for Bournemouth

I had a ticket but didn't get up til 12 and couldn't be arsed with the weather.
  7. JordoBlade

How gutted would we be... ?

Incredible season no matter for me. Wilder on a new contract biggest signing this season. We'll only get better.
  8. JordoBlade

3 home games

Chelsea don't play now til the 17th Feb against Man Utd. Win our next game against Bournemouth and we go 2 points behind 4th spot. Crazy
  9. JordoBlade

Kudos to Steve Bruce

Watford were similar and frustrated us. We seem to be better letting the opposition have the ball and us breaking with purpose.
  10. JordoBlade

Player Suggestion Mario Balotelli

The guys a clown, a funny one at that 😂 Didn't he once drive around Manc centre dishing notes out because he was bored 😂
  11. JordoBlade

It’s Been Said

Pigs are 3rd aren't they? Did you see how dire they were against relegation fodder Stoke? Champ looks poor this season.
  12. JordoBlade

Roy's View From... View From Arsenal

Don't get why we're being compared with Stoke except for our stripes. We play nothing like they ever did.
  13. JordoBlade

Neal Maupay

This is the signing I wanted to see the most. His movement is fantastic and he's got a quick burn of pace to get in-between and behind defenders. I liked him a lot, then I watched him against Leeds last season and I was totally sold after that. He tore them to pieces and will fit straight in to...
  14. JordoBlade

Jagielka

He'll be back up for Egans position.
  15. JordoBlade

Jagielka

Signing by all accounts Edit just seen other posts
  16. JordoBlade

Dwight Gayle

If you look at his goals per minutes played he was the best in the division I think.
  17. JordoBlade

Incoming? Antonio Valencia

Kevin Gage says it's not happening. Inside info
  18. JordoBlade

CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

I can see what will happen now. The deal will be signed late and they'll knock up some shit block sponsor logo and ruin another shirt.
  19. JordoBlade

Roy's View From... Bournemouth Fans Views On The Opening Day

Probably why they're writing us off. They'll soon change their tune when we sign Bale, Valencia and Ribery.
  20. JordoBlade

Andy Carroll

I'd like to think we won't be signing Madine at Premiership level.
  21. JordoBlade

Neal Maupay

Wilder already said we need players at a good age and value. He also believes that he wants to progress their careers and have resale value. Mupay fits the bill.
  22. JordoBlade

Incoming? Harry Wilson.

He's on our list of targets.
  23. JordoBlade

Transfer Budget...................£20m

I'd like to think we wasn't that stupid 😂
  24. JordoBlade

Minecraft Bramall Lane

It's a videogame for children or grown ass virgins.
  25. JordoBlade

It's going to be another mostly white shirt again with a solid white back. Sorry to bring you all bad news.
  26. JordoBlade

Can not unsee that's dreadful
  27. JordoBlade

Real Betis

Anyone know where it's to be played?
  28. JordoBlade

Line Up First game

Hendo Bash Egan joc Baldock Duffy Norwood fleck Stevens Sharp McGoldrick Sod it, they've earned it.
  29. JordoBlade

Chris Wilders off to Wembley afterall.....

This post puts everything in to perspective. Last post at 6:55am and passed away unexpectedly at 8am. RIP blade x

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom