Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. H

Clinton Morrison Pundit

I remember watching us beat Palace 3-2 in a pulsating away match in 2005. The away end was packed and i was right down at the front. The ball went out near me for a throw in and as Morrison trotted over a fan near me said 'Has your mum smacked anyone lately, Morrison?'. Morrison briefly went...
  2. H

NEW: Kevin Blackwell interview

You must wonder why you do it sometimes judging by the comments! Thanks very much for doing these videos - they're very insightful and good to watch.
  3. H

Least painful Wembley defeat ever

Had no sense of excitement today because we had so little chance of winning. Very little sense of disappointment now. Sad, really.
  4. H

If someone told you

We have been punching above our weight this season and still are. To even be in with a shout of the Prem League is great for a club like us.
  5. H

Playoffs for us

We have done fantastically well this season. It does feel like we've hit the wall but there are some big clubs in this league and we will be punching above our weight wherever we finish.
  6. H

Agent Wilder

What a depressing thread. Wilder put the pride back in the club and gave us 4 great years out of 5.
  7. H

Harrogate area Supporters club

hi Stu, I live in Killinghall and our boozers have all shut! Work in town. You?
  8. H

Roy's View From... View From Boro

Fair comments overall. Thought the support was decent.
  9. H

Harrogate area Supporters club

I live in Harrogate and would definitely be up for meeting fellow Blades.
  10. H

Yorkshire Live -Wilder

Such a tough situation. All our strikers are good. But none look good enough to get 12 to 15 goals in the Prem, which is what you need. A Prem striker costs £50m plus, which is beyond us. So Wilder has to pull a rabbit out the hat. The danger is we just get another decent but not brilliant...
  11. H

Jack Charlton is dead

Sadly not a song this time. RIP to a titan of the English game who played a major part in Sheffield football history.
  12. H

David Brooks

I wonder if we won't have to sell our best academy players now we are a Premier League team or whether they will get farmed out through lack of opportunities.
  13. H

Any Sheffield Blades in Harrogate today?

I was there all day as I live there but that wasn't me! Can't remember ever seeing a female in a. Blades top in Harrogate.
  14. H

Happy 40th birthday Curtis Woodhouse

He won’t look back at the start of middle age with many regrets. What a time he’s had, successful at two sports.
  15. H

Happy 40th birthday Curtis Woodhouse

He won’t look back at the start of middle age with many regrets. What a time he’s had, successful at two sports.
  16. H

I interviewed Michael Doyle and Neill Collins...

I seem to recall Robson blowing our parachute payments on over the hill big names but I could be wrong.
  17. H

Leeds scum have never really bothered me before...

They are a bigger club but Sheffield is a bigger footballing city.
  18. H

Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

Let's face it, none of us really know what's going on behind the scene here. But the fact that this statement has whipped up so much hatred for McCabe is evidence of the power of PR.
  19. H

Match Thread Reading v. Sheffield United - 3rd March 2020

Is it on TV or online? I thought I just heard Lineker say you can watch it on iplayer but I can't see it.
  20. H

Vintage magazines found in Ilkeston today.

God players looked so much cooler back then!
  21. H

Colin Grainger

Best sports article I've read for a while. informative and entertaining, with some fascinating insights of great players and the era.
  22. H

Hunter Davies - The Beatles Biographer who adores The Blades

It's not aimed at hardcore football fans, it's for the New Statesman. I like it.
  23. H

Questionable attendance figure for Bournemouth

If it's based on tickets sold rather than actual attendance, why are there always pockets of empty seats clustered together in the not-so-good seats? Looks like they just haven't sold some of the worst seats.
  24. H

Stan Collymore...Columnist,Wanker.

I like Collymore because he has strong opinions and doesn't just follow the pack. But he's wrong about this. Didn't he get caught dogging because he went in his sponsored car with his name on it? Or am I imagining that?
  25. H

Martin Samuel

He's a provocative pundit and he's right on this occasion. Liverpool are having a season of seasons but Man City and Spurs have gone backwards while Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea are still groping around. It doesn't mean we haven't done extraordinarily well.
  26. H

Underdog sheffield united

The Daily Mail's sport, particularly cricket, is very good, and Samuels is an excellent journalist, but its politics are vile.
  27. H

The last time the Blades were in the top 6 in February

If United ever employ a club historian, you should get the job Silent.
  28. H

Mcburnie that first half

All our strikers look decent, and offer different things, but it's hard to see any of them netting 15 goals a year in the Prem. I guess that's why they're not £80m players and we will have to keep trying to develop them.
  29. H

Carlton Palmer

I’d rather be the worst player to play for England than the best player in my back yard.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom