Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Bruce Wayne

Aaron Ramsdale interview

Hendo's career seems to be sliding a bit this season, maybe a loan in January to his favourite other club might help him?
  2. Bruce Wayne

Get him fit through playing

Because they will get him cheaper in January.
  3. Bruce Wayne

Spot/know what?
  4. Bruce Wayne

Sander will be sold in January, top draw player wasted in the Championship. Might have been injured but the big boys know how good he is.
  5. Bruce Wayne

Roy's View From... View From Fulham

Poor bastard lost a finger, no wonder he was subbed.
  6. Bruce Wayne

The amount of abuse Jack Robinson gets is shameful

He's OK and that's it really. No problem with him but our left side is not that great, Stevens tonight again showed no ball control and a fitness level that has been lacking for some time. In Jan we need to prop up the left side.
  7. Bruce Wayne

Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th December 2021

Great team performance, but Egan was amazing.
  8. Bruce Wayne

Cardiff game Requirements

I wouldn't go on the principle whether they 'check my papers' or not. These restrictions are complete BS.
  9. Bruce Wayne

Most Iconic Sheffield United goal?

Has to be Deano's v Man U. There is only ever one first EPL goal and it's ours (his).
  10. Bruce Wayne

The 4th member of Hecky's staff.........Billy?

I don't think you can compare Zlatan with Billy, Zlatan is getting away with age because he's pure class.
  11. Bruce Wayne

Enda Stevens & John Fleck out now

Flecky 6/10 got plenty of ball but these days seems to have no end product Stevens 4/10 he's been rubbish for a long time now, he looks knackered all the time and his crossing has become abysmal, surely RND is worth a run?
  12. Bruce Wayne

Slaviša has walked?

I think Hecky did a really good job last season adapting the 3-5-2 system, I would be for giving him the job full time.
  13. Bruce Wayne

Wilder after Bash and Burke

Probably Basham
  14. Bruce Wayne

One sided matches

This was a close game. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14363245
  15. Bruce Wayne

Slaviša has walked?

Manager calls meeting with owner? That often happens 🤣
  16. Bruce Wayne

Jokanovic has told The Star…

What big name players? Do you mean vastly over paid players?
  17. Bruce Wayne

Slav’s interviews

It would be nice to see him give the players a rollicking in an interview, they are the ones letting us down right now. The defending for their 2nd goal was as bad as iv'e seen from Stevens, Egan and Bash, the 3rd was the usual Olsen gift. Time to make them feel uncomfortable now, they are...
  18. Bruce Wayne

It’s as if

We should be doing a lot, lot better but I agree Slav needs backing in the next 2 windows. But by picking the same failing players over and over again isn't showing us how flexible/creative he is.
  19. Bruce Wayne

Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread: Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 2nd November 2021

OK, just OK? Let me remind you, this kid cost £23m and hasn't scored a friggin league goal for us yet in over 12 months. It's just OK with a record like that if you was signed on a free from Aldershot's reserves.
  20. Bruce Wayne

If Slav and Wilder had a feyt...

Slav, Wilder threw the towel in.
  21. Bruce Wayne

Strange decisions

This seems to a common opinion this season, he needs to be dropped 💯
  22. Bruce Wayne

Olsen

We don't tend to do too well with Sweedish keepers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Baxter
  23. Bruce Wayne

Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread: Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 2nd November 2021

I'd take mid-table right now, we are going south fast.
  24. Bruce Wayne

Can we activate the Liverpool buy back? Maybe throw in Burke, McBurnie and every other fucker as a good will gesture.
  25. Bruce Wayne

Err Stevens has been terrible for 18 months, as have Fleck & Norwood.
  26. Bruce Wayne

Brewster

Brewster, Burke and McBurnie have to leave in January, take the loss on fees on the chin. The wages saved can pay for loans. Slav needs 2 more windows before we can move forward.
  27. Bruce Wayne

Slave OUT Wilder IN

Wilder wanted out, he basically threw the towel in. Slav needs to clear out the shite, 2 windows and we will be OK.
  28. Bruce Wayne

Do you understand him?

The Fulham & Watford players seemed to understand him.
  29. Bruce Wayne

Madine or Mcburnie

This is like picking between genital warts or Herpes, there are no winners.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom