Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. A

Ben Osborn

I think I must be cracking up! I don’t rate him at all. A squad player who can run around abit! I remember him being mediocre in the championship last season. I might have to put my tin hat on but for me they should get rid.
  2. A

24/25 Season Tickets

Not happening for me this year. I need a break from it . I honestly need to recapture the love of United and football in general again. It’s sad from my point of view, but that’s where I’m at.
  3. A

United 0 Brighton 5 - report

I left again at half time. Depressing is a understatement. Slag me off if you want for leaving at half time, I have too for my own wellbeing!
  4. A

If you think that's a red card

Red card all day long
  5. A

BladesPod - latest episodes

That was a fantastic pod thank you. You both are feeling the same as me. Don’t think I have ever felt so low or disinterested in utd! And feeling that it’s all a total waste of my time going! I don’t watch any football! I feel that crap about it! So thanks yet again for the therapy session!
  6. A

BladesPod - latest episodes

Cheers guys , a bit of therapy for me! Yes a-bit too negative about the villa performance, but still understandable. The season is over and it’s incredibly disappointing. The only positive is the money we made going up. Saving us apparently !
  7. A

Any hope?

Absolutely No chance . This season has been a total disaster! Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong! And it will continue! The Princes rein has become a total joke. And a really bad one!
  8. A

The ‘titwank’ man on the Kop

What about the middle aged guy shouting abuse at the Luton player taking the corners , on the front row on the Kop. Made it worse when he scored! He stood looking up on the kop after he scored. Didn’t blame him really!
  9. A

Hamer

I like Hammer, but he was given the runaround yesterday by Gallagher and the rest in midfield! I was abit surprised just by how much!
  10. A

Chris Wilder - we expect an apology

really mixed feelings about all this. I think wilder was a broken man when he left. And hasnt been the same since. So unless he has really got his act together i can only see this ending in tears yet again
  11. A

Vinicius Souza

I have been pretty indifferent to to criticism he has received so far. Today however I actually took some notice and watched him quite a bit . He offered Nothing today. And I mean Nothing! Norwood for all his faults at least does not hide . Sousa was Shockley bad. In that he offered Nothing
  12. A

Hecky needs to man up! (interview shows he takes no responsibility)

We all know hecky has been given a shit hand this season, and would have probably gone down anyway. But I don’t believe he is getting the best out of the players we have . Like Hamer for example. So I feel He has come to the end of the road with us for that reason. I think it does hurt him ! I...
  13. A

My highlight of the day

My highlight was I decided to have a pie at halftime. First time in ages and I liked it .
  14. A

Final straw?

I’m well aware of all those points! But you are still being a snob , and underestimating Bournemouth . They are in good form . And have some good players. Not saying we weren’t poor .
  15. A

Final straw?

Well you have underestimated Bournemouth! There a good side!
  16. A

United 2 Wolves 1 - report

I thought you were a bit harsh on Hamer who made some good interceptions in the first half. I honestly don’t think the manager has got the best out of him yet. Or sure what his best position is yet ! Apart from that , another great report , thank you
  17. A

Hamer

Heckingbottom doesn’t know where to play him. He’s a class player , wasted .
  18. A

Early leavers

I stayed till the end. I was already depressed at ht so I wanted to follow it through
  19. A

The most depressing end to a game since...

My worst was actually the first 25 mins of the playoff final against wolves. I had my head in my hands for the rest of the game!
  20. A

Positives

Well if another 3 teams get 10 points knocked off . We’re in for a chance
  21. A

Lane rated no1 for experience

Of course, some are quicker than others, but that's the same everywhere
  22. A

Lane rated no1 for experience

Yep , service must be shit everywhere else, and choice! Not blaming the working staff behind the pumps etc, you can only work with what you have got!
  23. A

Andros Townsend

Pay as you play contract? Would be fine, we need All the help we can get!
  24. A

Match of the Day

As I said , and you have just repeated , I can see the criticism after the Everton game. The first 2 games, not so much!
  25. A

Match of the Day

To be fair, we got some decent coverage and praise in wilders first season in the premiership , for good reason though! I don’t think our first couple of matches were much to shout about were they? I get the complaints, especially after the Everton match coverage. It’s all about the big teams ...
  26. A

Archer's debut

Webber didn't finish as well as that
  27. A

Archer's debut

Hamer takes chances . That’s why he gives the ball away sometimes, Always looking to go forward, with a run or a pass. We’re not used to it!
  28. A

It’s over - Acording to Hecky

Your arrogance is not.
  29. A

We seem to be building for next season in the championship. Which Is abit disappointing but that's where we are with this owner.
  30. A

it will be a miracle to stay up with the squad we have got, but If we can keep everyone next season in the championship, we should come back up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom