Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

One number left so this will be drawn using the main Lotto bonus ball this weekend (Feb 3) and the lucky winner will be contacted directly. Good luck all who have entered!
  2. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

Yes but not for the raffle, happy to clarify 😊 Last four numbers available by the way, don’t miss out…
  3. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

Down to single figures now, don’t miss the chance to earn a bit of Blades history for just a tenner!
  4. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

Completely agree! 20 numbers remaining…!
  5. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

Half the numbers gone already, don’t miss out if you want a chance to win! 👍
  6. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

It wasn’t Billy who donated it, to be clear (although he does support a lot of charity stuff)
  7. stringer

Billy Sharp’s shirt

Cue the debate about whether he should still be wearing it - but a Billy Sharp match-worn shirt from the 2019/20 9th-placed PL finish has been donated to raise £ for Weston Park CC. The shirt was worn after lockdown with the NHS and BLM patches. Seriously rare bit of kit worn by a club legend...
  8. stringer

Legends at the Lane event June 30th

Ah, I see. From around 8 til 9 I’m expecting. 👍🏻
  9. stringer

It's certainly still happening. Carl has had to pull out due to family commitments but a replacement has been lined up. Couple of reserve tickets still available too Beef and onion pie (or a veggie option if you've specified one is required) and, er, chips!
  10. stringer

A night with legends of the Lane (at the Lane)

Handful of tickets just become available if anyone missed out last time - less than 2 weeks to go!
  11. stringer

Last few tickets available - don't miss out!
  12. stringer

New promotion shirt

I've just been able to add one to my basket (2YXS) if anyone's still after one
  13. stringer

And Sarbs scored the winner in the 100th Steel City derby. I’m happy with that being legendary.
  14. stringer

They aren’t on the club website, it’s not a club event. Link here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/legends/913325 If you want to PM me the name on the order I can resend the tickets 👍🏻
  15. stringer

Not many tickets remaining so if you’re hoping to come, get ‘em while you can!
  16. stringer

Not many tickets remaining so if you’re hoping to come, get ‘em while you can!
  17. stringer

Not lads only by any means, we’ve had a fair mix at previous events and would welcome that again :)
  18. stringer

Sounds a plan! Father's Day on the horizon too... ;) Much appreciated, thank you for the feedback!
  19. stringer

For one night only, join some genuine Sheffield United legends at Bramall Lane for an intimate event to celebrate the launch of the new Blades book, Legends at the Lane. The relaxed event, held on June 30th in Tony Currie's suite in the John Street stand, will see legends including TC, Brian...
  20. stringer

Legends at the Lane - SUFC shirt book

Thanks BiB, much appreciated!
  21. stringer

Yep, that’s the badge on the replicas. Player shirts were different, for whatever reason!
  22. stringer

Thank you for the kind messages, delighted the book has proved so popular already ❤️
  23. stringer

That’s great; thanks. updated podcast sounds great, let me know if you fancy a chat :)
  24. stringer

Thank you, the support means the world. 👍🏻
  25. stringer

Some crackers - including a strange 95/96 one with a mesh effect and what we almost had instead of the luminous green 89-91 away that went down in folklore :)
  26. stringer

Make sure you send a pic when you do :D

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom