Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Danetheblade

Unshameful holiday post

Off to Prague next week.. any recommendations guys/girls?
  2. Danetheblade

Anel is wank

Categorically cannot see him at the lane next season, and truthfully.. watching his attitude and pride, I’d be quite happy seeing the back of him.
  3. Danetheblade

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

If Wes is a day 5 portaloo, Olsen (and quite a few off that list imo) are the equivalent of sewer lines in Mumbai.
  4. Danetheblade

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Having Olsen over Foderingham is like picking crack over heroin. Olsen is absolute toilet. You cannot be serious with that statement..
  5. Danetheblade

The carnage on the pitch...

Cant really see the issue there. The entire coaching set up needs putting in the bin, refresh the set up. People on minimum wage losing their jobs? I’ll call absolute bollocks on that. Blades go down then suddenly can’t afford to keep the club shop open? That’s poo poo.
  6. Danetheblade

The carnage on the pitch...

spare the cryptic bollocks. Either tell us what’s actually happening, or shut the fuck up. Was funny/interesting to start. Now you’re becoming like that whopper who shouts at the sky whilst wearing tin foil on his head.
  7. Danetheblade

Grbic

Robin Olsen. Nothing more to add.
  8. Danetheblade

Souza off!?

50m minimum. Purely cause it’s a club owned by a country.
  9. Danetheblade

Basham interview

Unsure on qualifications, I’d be shocked if he’d not done any. Experience wise he’s been in the game years, been at the lowest, and rose through the leagues. He’s captained the blades several times and knows what’s required for a team chasing promotion into the top league, he’s also experienced...
  10. Danetheblade

Basham interview

Blokes a bonafide United legend. I hope whatever decision he chooses (personally think he’ll call it a day) he goes to live life to the fullest. Testimonial match, statue and key to the city for a truly wondrous player.
  11. Danetheblade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Brighton & Hove Albion - 18th February 2024

You’ll need to make it obvious it’s you though mate. Unless I just need to look out for the bloke clapping like a seal?
  12. Danetheblade

Name a place matey. Sheaf view house is my drinking spot?
  13. Danetheblade

Haha! I’ll be an idiot if it means I’d like to see something better than the shite were served up. No complex here matey! I’d rather be an idiot than a complete tit who’ll happily clap along to the shit served up every game. Absolute whopper 👍
  14. Danetheblade

Give passion to selling carpets? 😂 I do the job for the money mate. I have pride in my sales ability. Equally I’d expect footballers to have pride in their performances.
  15. Danetheblade

Bit different though really isn’t it.. I sell carpets for a living. I don’t live and breathe it. These boys play football and train all week. They’re also paid thousands upon thousands to do it. Kudos on the sarcasm though mate. 👍
  16. Danetheblade

If a defender (who’s played top flight football for a while) gets a pretty basic tackle wrong, he’s an irresponsible wanker yeah. I can accept us getting hammered, if there’s at least effort and pride on show. There’s none of those. We concede, heads go down.. it turns into a 4/5 goal...
  17. Danetheblade

Do the performances give an indication of fighting for the shirt and personal pride? There’s levels of ability. But that’s not an excuse to lay down and accept constant hammerings over and over again. Ahmed playing like he wants out to name one. We’re absolute toilet. But that’s not an excuse...
  18. Danetheblade

It was a mistimed tackle that’s a red in this day and age. Get behind the boys..? Tell you what, I’ll get behind the boys when they show a bit of pride and graft rather than laying down and accepting fate time and time and time again.
  19. Danetheblade

Holgate

Absolutely fucking woeful. It’s actually laughable we’ve signed a player who couldn’t get into a championship squad.. as a first team player in the premier league. Useless.
  20. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

No animosity here matey. Apologies if I came across in that way.
  21. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

No, it’s surely in the eyes of the coaching team to realise and accept were cut adrift and have little to zero chance of retaining our league status. Looking long term? If we were doing that we’d be getting him in on a permanent deal. Which I’d be more than happy with. I care because this is...
  22. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

Genuine question. What’s the actual purpose of this loan? Cause he’s not keeping us up. So we’re essentially paying part/full wages for a player that’s going to make zero difference and won’t be ours after?
  23. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

Who’s he signed (on similar reported wages) that actually were decent? We’re paying Brewster thousands a week for what? Bloke looks like he’s won a raffle every time he plays.
  24. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

If we’re paying even half it’s a waste of money.
  25. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

If he doesn’t play well we’re spending up to 75k a week for him to be shite for us.
  26. Danetheblade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

What a waste of money if he’s on loan. Makes zero sense bringing him in on loan.
  27. Danetheblade

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

There’s zero option. It’s a mandatory buy back. They’ve already agreed a new contract should/when he go back, the deal took longer as it needed approval from the EPL.
  28. Danetheblade

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

Okay, so your answer is to sell them the second anyone shows interest/supposed interest?
  29. Danetheblade

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

Nah you’re right. We cashed in on illy and Berge because they both had 12 months left and refused to sign new deals. That’s not skint. That’s called being business smart. We’re a selling club as all but 5/6 in the world are.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom