Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Grizzly blade

Player Suggestion Will Smallbone

Would instantly improve our midfield this season and therefore next. Sadly, Southampton rarely let players go for peanuts, and u less they go up do t see them letting him go on loan. Will now be out of our price range.
  2. Grizzly blade

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

Ima about in agreement with this, other than the confidence bit. He arrived with some fanfare, we were desperate for a keeper, it dragged on as usual with united, he came from a top club.,.not only that he was coming to a club at the bottom of the league and even then clearly going down. There...
  3. Grizzly blade

Still in contract AND worthy of the shirt.

You see I can’t agree with this, nor the few comments detailing Hamers lack of effort without the ball by other posters. Firstly, the last thing we should be doing is selling all the players with value, as those are likely our best players too. You mention Hamer in particular, who is the only...
  4. Grizzly blade

Incoming? Luke Ayling

Liam Cooper wouldn’t be a bad shout though he’s starting to get on and maybe heading into the period where he’s injured a fair bit.
  5. Grizzly blade

Is this all a ploy????

If they are still here then that doesn’t fill me with much confidence of any improvement in fortunes either. It only takes 4/5 to leave…Say Egan, McB, Robbo, Baldock…Norwood…wouldn’t be out of the question. 2 arguably past it, one can’t stay fit and isn’t looking likely, one hasn’t had a great...
  6. Grizzly blade

Promotion option

It isn’t, however we must be the only side in history to get promoted then start the new season with a significantly worse team than we finished the season of promotion.
  7. Grizzly blade

Is this all a ploy????

No, we can’t “know” what will happen. But we can speculate based on trends and recent events. So, on the basis that we will continue to have little by way of funds to replace all the players leaving in the summer out of contract, added to those who will be sold and return to parent clubs it...
  8. Grizzly blade

Is this all a ploy????

Good god. More absolute shite-deflecting from the owners shortcomings. I’m sure it’s much better to sell a champ club on a downward spiral than a premier league team. Obvious innit. He could always offer for sale the premier league club at championship money to make sure it was sold. Then...
  9. Grizzly blade

Promotion option

Only a fucking backward club with fans to match would stand by and accept that we aren’t fit to compete at the top level so be happy to simply stay in the championship. Give your head a wobble, we should be looking to enjoy the highest level of football there is, and are as deserving as any...
  10. Grizzly blade

Goal Keeper poll

What is t there another option. Honestly feel that playing a youth player couldn’t be much worse, Grbic really is that bad. Other 2 are off so why play them.
  11. Grizzly blade

Holgate

What a surprise!! Folk coming to realise that yet again we over rate terribly average players while choosing to jump on a player who’s clearly better than anything we have before he’s kicked a ball. Yes, he fucked up hugely with that sending off. However he’s probably only player we have at the...
  12. Grizzly blade

Wilder found out

I would love to be able to ask the manager the question..”what the actual fuck is going in with the keeper”? And if the reply resembled him making any excuse or suggesting he’s fine then he’s clearly lost the plot. I cannot believe that Wilder can’t see how bad he is.
  13. Grizzly blade

Grbic

If you’ve spotted any strengths in his game…a single one for a start, the please fill me in on it because at the moment I honestly think we have picked up the single worst keeper in pro football worldwide. Honestly, I think we could pluck anyone from any league club and they would be no worse.
  14. Grizzly blade

Grbic

My only hope….is that 1- this keeper was a “recruitment team” appointment and Wilder was out voted. And he’s now just playing him to make his point. 2- He also has to play him and talk him up because the club pissed £2m up the wall with him and will be hoping he can offload him somehow to...
  15. Grizzly blade

Grbic

One warm up. That’s all it took me to call it. A middle aged bloke, with zero keeping knowledge but watched the game and played at recreational levels could see from how he set up, dived, handled and kicked the ball he was hopeless. Begs the question who the fuck scouted him and suggested we...
  16. Grizzly blade

Incoming? Ashley Phillips

Modest? I suspect you are over valuing some of those sales. Anel £15m.. £10m Souza? Traore £3m!? No chance. Be lucky if we get £15m for the lot!! Amisah is OOC And leaving. O’Hare is unrealistic and will have far better options. Archer won’t be back, and doubt Holgate will either.
  17. Grizzly blade

Loans for next season

Could it be we have paid £4m now. And then that any further payment was on us staying up. Going down they then buy him for the fee we were left to pay meaning it cost us £4m?
  18. Grizzly blade

Player Suggestion Jacob Greaves

Fair point. Then I suppose I’d hope Arsenal were capable of picking a player. Seems not.
  19. Grizzly blade

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

I have my concerns where we are heading. Finding a new owner is a major part of those concerns being allayed. Without a change I fear we are heading for bottom half…depending how the summer departures may go and our attempts to recruit we could even be drawn into the relegation zone. So if we...
  20. Grizzly blade

Loans for next season

None? Janet’s stats suggest he’s done ok, and is now a premier league player. He may go for more. Davies- cost zero so if sold him a a profit…fact. All based on difference between purchase and sale fees. Not including wages. But I’m in total agreement about the scouting and recruitment set...
  21. Grizzly blade

Loans for next season

Honestly, I get your point. However, those players are not cheap, requiring fees and wages. That could be used to fund purchases that if scouted correctly can be our Mitrovic in time. Whether that’s short or longer term doesn’t matter, if you embark on a prolonged period of that recruitment you...
  22. Grizzly blade

Loans for next season

There should be no loans without a buy option for me. Fee already agreed and set at the start of the loan. If not then move on. We cannot keep going by borrowing other teams players, we have to spend some of our funding on future assets.
  23. Grizzly blade

Player Suggestion Jacob Greaves

Watched him closely a few times. Known of him much longer than most. Initially a very talented midfield player as a lad, was at the Hull academy from a young age. Struggled around the time of his growth spurt but came through it and developed into a defender. So is decent with the ball...
  24. Grizzly blade

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

It’s been patently clear he wanted a move all season. For whatever reason he’s been terrible, and spent many games falling over his bottom lip the sulky twat. Hopefully his new agent can get him a move elsewhere so he can continue his career away from here.
  25. Grizzly blade

Paddy McNair

For me, there are some good points raised regarding the failings in the squad, and I’ve been banging on for a long time regarding the recruitment being very poor for too long. That seems to have been actioned and we have a new team in place, the rest will be what they can do under the...
  26. Grizzly blade

Grbic

I could tell in the warm up for the Brighton cup game that he was bobbar. You just hope that it’s early days and he’d just arrived blah blah blah….but several things were obvious. Kicking-Crap. Struggled to strike it properly and kicks like someone who’s literally never played the game...
  27. Grizzly blade

Paddy McNair

If anyone seriously thinks the players we have left after the OOC players has gone would survive next season without any additions truly have no clue as to the scale of the issue and likely over rate their actual ability or under appreciate the effect this season has had on morale or likely both
  28. Grizzly blade

McBurnie

McB is a free transfer for someone. His wages will reflect that, whether with us or elsewhere. As far as we are concerned he is 27, fits in at the club and with some management of injuries will score between 10-20 goals a season in the championship easily. Rather than seeing him as the main...
  29. Grizzly blade

Player Suggestion Out of Contract (2024)

Anyone not put two and two together about the likes of O Hare? He’s going to be out of contract yes….but he’s going to be a very attractive squad builder player for a Premier league side. No way he signs on next season with a champ side. Think some need to be a little bit more realistic as to...
  30. Grizzly blade

Paddy McNair

We need some quality, strength and experience to anchor this team through the spine. Plus some consistency in both appearances and performances. If it’s a free transfer we can throw more wages at it. It may not be glamorous or exciting but it’s a solid champ signing that ticks the boxes...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom