Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. DeanLearner'sCat

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

This isn't like last time we got relegated. People said that squad was broken, that the system needed completely changing and all that, but the reality was we had a top Championship squad and a great chance of bouncing straight back. This time, with all the players out of contract, I think it's...
  2. DeanLearner'sCat

Holgate

He's generally been good other than that time he kneecapped someone.
  3. DeanLearner'sCat

Grbic

His confidence looks completely shot and we're presumably hoping he'll play his way back to form, because we're stuck with him while Davies/Wes are off in the summer. You can see that his defenders are getting annoyed by him now though.
  4. DeanLearner'sCat

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

I said we should have signed Messi in 2003, me.
  5. DeanLearner'sCat

Wilders improvement

He's improved us, certainly. We've got from being worse than Derby shit to just really shit.
  6. DeanLearner'sCat

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

I think we're officially in the "chucking shit at the wall and seeing what sticks" period of the season.
  7. DeanLearner'sCat

Would you have McCabe back over the prince?

I find it strange how people want to give Prince Abdullah sole credit for promotions that happened while he was a co-owner. "He got us to the Premier League twice"? McCabe gets the blame for selling our best young players like DCL, Adams, Brooks etc but Prince gets the credit for the promotion...
  8. DeanLearner'sCat

How is Chris Doing

Last time we played Arsenal, we started with a back 4. We lost 5-0.
  9. DeanLearner'sCat

Wilder Out ?

He's clearly improved us overall. There is a possibility we might not even finish bottom. If that happens, he's massively overachieved. We have the worst squad in the league. The reality is, we aren't getting anyone better. Nobody is going to want to come here and work for this owner...
  10. DeanLearner'sCat

An 11 to get a result at Luton..

Last time we played Luton we started with a back four and really struggled. We switched to 3 at the back and were dominant, and should have won the game. Pretty much everyone agreed that we got the initial selection wrong. So if Wilder picks a back 3 from the start people on here will get mad at...
  11. DeanLearner'sCat

Youth cup U18s v dirties on YouTube

0-0. I'm watching it on the Leeds YouTube channel rather than ours. The camera is better and they have the score/time in the top corner.
  12. DeanLearner'sCat

This Squad is Good Enough

This is PorkTalk level of delusional.
  13. DeanLearner'sCat

3-5-2

We played with a back 3 at Villa Park and got a result. We played 4 at the back at Palace and everybody was complaining about how bad we looked defensively. The formation isn't really the issue. We just don't have the quality, the athleticism or the self-belief.
  14. DeanLearner'sCat

Vini 10 men

At least he kicks somebody occasionally.
  15. DeanLearner'sCat

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

GLTTL. One of the best signings in the history of the club.
  16. DeanLearner'sCat

Which RCB do you want to be signed today?

Godfrey is the best one, but he's also by far the least likely to happen.
  17. DeanLearner'sCat

We should be thankful that.....

Couldn't you have posted this in your other shit thread?
  18. DeanLearner'sCat

Ivo Grbic's Magic

Playing Foderingham or Grbic isn't the difference between staying up or not. That ship has long since sailed. It makes sense to play the guy who will actually be here next season, I guess. We know Wes isn't really good enough long-term. At least with Grbic the jury is still out.
  19. DeanLearner'sCat

Robinson is a problem

He (like Wes and several others) is absolutely fine to be what we bought him to be - cheap, experienced back-up at the highest level and a potential regular at the level below. If they're starting every week in the PL, you're in bother.
  20. DeanLearner'sCat

Sneaking out the back door

Why are the anti-Wilder crowd so obsessed with his back door? All a bit bunny boiler.
  21. DeanLearner'sCat

Players who need dropping

You think Wilder is picking players bought by his predecessor because of pride? He's picking them because, in most cases, there is nobody else. If we drop Anel, Trusty and Robbo, who are we playing at CB? Wes?
  22. DeanLearner'sCat

Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

The usual stuff - lots of effort, not much quality.
  23. DeanLearner'sCat

After tonight with the season over - poll

Which formation is the wrong one? Who are the good alternatives? And what is the obvious strength that we've been ignoring?
  24. DeanLearner'sCat

Vardy

When's Wednesday's North Stand getting knocked down?
  25. DeanLearner'sCat

Mark Clattenburg on United and McBurnie

He's a twat. I remember after that Spurs-Chelsea game that decided the title a few years ago (when Leicester won it), he came out with some guff about how his "gameplan" was to allow Spurs to self-destruct. He admitted that he didn't send off a Spurs player because he didn't want to get the...
  26. DeanLearner'sCat

Can we talk about Goalkeepers?

Wes is great for what we bought him to be - cheap, experienced back-up at the highest level and a potential weekly starter at the level below. A team that had serious ambitions of staying up would have been looking for a new #1 in the summer, but we didn't, so we weren't.
  27. DeanLearner'sCat

Are we not gonna mention when norwood kicked the ball straight out from the centre spot?

It annoyed me. It also annoyed me when, with 20 seconds to go, we didn't let Robinson launch a long throw into the box.
  28. DeanLearner'sCat

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 6th December 2023

At least there was some coherence and organisation. We looked like a team that actually does something in training.
  29. DeanLearner'sCat

Team

Will Koos Bekker be watching from the stands?
  30. DeanLearner'sCat

CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

GLTTL. I wish him and McCall well. He sensibly built on the foundations that Wilder had left (rather trying to blow the whole thing up like Slav) and did well working with the circus upstairs. He was dropped in it badly by the club this summer and this season is more on the board than on him...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom