Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. GrayBlade

Gerry Summers RIP

RIP Gerry
  2. GrayBlade

Wilder meeting with Prince.

And even more importantly, why is he wearing Captain Kirk’s top?
  3. GrayBlade

Archer

If Archer's 'He goes back if we go down' deal isn't set in stone he'd definitely be an asset if his head was right. I just worry that that his heart would be still in the Premier League at Villa.
  4. GrayBlade

United 0 Arsenal 6 - No match report

My old Dad used to say to me “Don’t you you go worrying about United because they won’t worry about you when you’re bad!” 50 years on I get it.
  5. GrayBlade

Roy's View From... View From Luton

No, let's. We scored 3 goals to their 1, we had 2 other good chances and Wes made one save all game. Their possession counted for absolutely nothing, it was as comfortable a win as we could ever have hoped for.
  6. GrayBlade

Vini Souza

I said after last week he was one of the few players who seemed to care and put in a shift. I really hope that he can kick on from today, so many positive attributes to see there, delighted for the lad.
  7. GrayBlade

Can't remember such media ridicule?

Thought that may be the case ;)
  8. GrayBlade

Can't remember such media ridicule?

Ridiculed again but this at least made me laugh... https://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2024/feb/06/david-squires-on-chris-wilder-the-other-earl-of-sandwich
  9. GrayBlade

When the Green Un was the most important newspaper to us

Back in the day, it always amazed me how I could buy an early copy of the Green-Un at the Threepenny Bit in Pond Street 20-30 minutes after the final whistle. Some of the scores and match reports would be in the 'Latest' column but apart from that it was usually complete. I bet they'd struggle...
  10. GrayBlade

Where do you sit?

I sit right at the back of the South Stand in a modified seat that faces away from the pitch. It works for me.
  11. GrayBlade

Vini 10 men

My post wasn't about Souza's quality, it was to point out he was hung out to dry from the off and outnumbered because of how we were set up. Good or bad, the kid never had a chance today.
  12. GrayBlade

Vini 10 men

I felt sorry for Souza. He was hung out to dry from the off virtually playing on his own and outnumbered in that formation. Even Rodri would have struggled.
  13. GrayBlade

How do you prefer our club is run?

Forest being the only option is like asking us to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. If we were asked the same question using Brighton, Wolves, Bournemouth, Brentford or even Luton I'm sure the results would be 100% reversed.
  14. GrayBlade

What I really resent about this season...

I think those involved in our recruitment process have been given a different priority other than to make our first team stronger by bringing in the right players at the right time. The priority seems to be seeing if we can pull a few untried rabbits out of the bag and hoping that they'll step...
  15. GrayBlade

We should be thankful that.....

Reeks of it
  16. GrayBlade

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

And Brian the Blade with his.
  17. GrayBlade

BLADES V WEDNESDAY

And you try the tell them 🤷🏻‍♂️
  18. GrayBlade

Max Lowe

After just watching MOTD, one player who's definitely not blameless today is Lowe. Half arsed and shocking on both their second half goals, I really hope he never plays for us again. He's has enough chances now enough is enough, what I see is somebody who doesn't give a monkeys. GET RID!
  19. GrayBlade

Unlucky chaps

The funniest part of this thread is that you needed to explain that you were being sarcastic. 😅
  20. GrayBlade

CONFIRMED Wilder Confirmed

I didn't want him back and I'm not convinced that he'll get close to renewing the special bond between the club, players and fans this time around even in the long term. BUT he's our manager again and so I back him 100% and wish him all the very best. I hope he really sticks it to me and proves...
  21. GrayBlade

Meetings today.

Wilder's neighbour's uncle who lives in Brinsworth reckon's that there's no way he'll return until the club repairs the 23 foot long gouge mark in the car park that his bottom lip made as he walked out. He's worried that some might see it in a negative way.
  22. GrayBlade

Which season made you lose interest the most?

Adkins's season almost did for me, I gave away my season ticket with 3 games to go. Some have said to me that it can't have been as bad as the season that we were relegated to Division 4 but for me it was even if the end result wasn't as bad. Just mind numbingly boring every game and by the end...
  23. GrayBlade

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

Although to be fair, he's well ahead of them all in the generally fit enough to play stakes.
  24. GrayBlade

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

RIP Dar. Deepest condolences to your family and friends.
  25. GrayBlade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Just what I thought
  26. GrayBlade

Average home PL attendance

Yes I see that now, I just read the OP’s comments initially. This must mean that we had previously been the top or around the top in our previous games assuming this is a weekly feature? Pity that was never worth mentioning on here.
  27. GrayBlade

Average home PL attendance

That report is utter bollox, our actual capacity is 31,500 now. last weekends 29k attendance knocked our average total down to just under 31k whereas it has been around 31.3k but up till Wolves theres only been the odd seat if any available in the home end. Just looking at the ticket ground plan...
  28. GrayBlade

Football heaven

ChipButtyBlade 's probably recalling the days when Bob Jackson played stirring brass band music to gee up the local teams...hey maybe it's still worth a try?
  29. GrayBlade

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

"That Baldock is an angry man. He looked and played angry all match.” And that dear Wolvies is exactly why we Blades love owd furious so much!
  30. GrayBlade

Sorry Brewster your time is up….

If Brewster had come through our own system and then bombed after a serious injury, most fans would have shown him nothing but sympathy. Just because the club decided he was worth £20m+ and were prepared to sign him when even the Liverpool fans thought he wasn't the same player as before his...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom