Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

I wouldn't be totally against us signing Holgate if we were still playing 3 at the back. But we're not. I don't recall him ever having a good spell in his career at CB in a back 4. Add in the fact that he's struggling to get game time at a Championship side. I don't see how he makes us stronger.
  2. TomTheBlade1889

Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

Neither are good enough.
  3. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

Hold up is because his replacement hasn't signed for Atleti yet. His replacement arrived in Madrid today and is undergoing a medical tomorrow. Suspect Grbic will be arriving here tomorrow or on Wednesday latest.
  4. TomTheBlade1889

McAtee +1

Sam Morsy
  5. TomTheBlade1889

Pajtim Kasami

Will be his agent touting him. Nowhere near Prem quality anymore.
  6. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

When you sell Berge but replace with Hamer
  7. TomTheBlade1889

Sold Banter Turd, replaced with a better player. Thats how you do business. ⚔️
  8. TomTheBlade1889

If the price is between 12-15m as reported then we absolutely should be in for him. He is in my opinion an upgrade on Sander. Hamer and Souza would be a very solid duo. Fingers crossed.
  9. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

Sam Morsy
  10. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

Aye, I thought it was the Sheffield one. However, its the one in Manchester it appears.
  11. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

Has anybody mentioned whats on his Instagram story yet? 👀
  12. TomTheBlade1889

Axel Tuanzebe

Can confirm it was thorough. My source tells me he was carried in wrapped in bubble wrap and the medical consisted of walking 10 metres without pulling a muscle. Straight back in the bubble wrap afterwards.
  13. TomTheBlade1889

Incoming? Abdoulaye Ndiaye

Just watched a highlights complication of him on YouTube and he looks bloody good.
  14. TomTheBlade1889

Altar ziyai

A shame if true. This lad is a very talented LCB. Would've been a perfect fit in our system. Oh well.
  15. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

Why are these leaked photos always blurry? 🤣
  16. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

It really comes down to his patience. Is it really important to him to make that move right now? They would certainly come back in for him next summer. And there's benefits to staying another year. Experiencing the best league in the world. Having far better proposals on the table next summer...
  17. TomTheBlade1889

Jesus Christ.

Heard he can put a decent cross in
  18. TomTheBlade1889

Incoming? 4 players expected (pretty soon)

Darren Smith has put out a thread on twitter revealing info following a meeting with Prince Abdullah this morning along with SheffUnitedWay's Nick and Hal. Darren says based of their chat he expects 4 players (LWB, LCB, MF and ST) to walk through the door pretty soon. He says they are players he...
  19. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

Update from Nixon. Says we've offered him a deal and we're hoping to agree a £5M fee with his club.
  20. TomTheBlade1889

Will we stay up?

Never heard of him
  21. TomTheBlade1889

Player Suggestion Ryan Manning

This seems like a really obvious one. Probably the best LWB in the Championship last season and the data backs it up. Can cover a number of other positions.
  22. TomTheBlade1889

Mo Besic ?

NO
  23. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

He would be 2nd choice at RCB, 2nd choice at LCB and 3rd choice at RWB. With only two loan slots available, is this an ideal signing? I thought the idea of loans is to get better quality that what what we could get with permanent signings. Holgate doesn't improve the XI. So for me, this only...
  24. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

This should mean we have a couple of permanent incomings lined up. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to use a loan slot on a RCB. Not exactly a priority position at the moment unless we don't consider Bash to be good enough back up for Anel anymore.
  25. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

He's crap. Anyone who thinks he's any good I assume hasn't watched him enough.
  26. TomTheBlade1889

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

Brøndby fans don't seem to rate him highly. Might be his agent touting him about.
  27. TomTheBlade1889

Player Suggestion Ryan Fraser

He's always unfit. He's a winger, not a wing-back or full-back. Known to have a poor attitude too.
  28. TomTheBlade1889

Player Suggestion Jay Dasilva

Just been confirmed officially that he's been released by Bristol C. Think we should sign him to add some competition at LWB and move Enda on.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom