Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

Souza off!?

Think it’s what we have needed. Sell Souza and give Wilder some funds to go and bring in 2/3 decent players. Fleck has gone too. The closer it gets to end of the season the more excited I am.
  2. B

Princes 5 part plan!

Think recently he’s done a lot of good. If he provides a good war chest for us this summer then I will happily admit I was wrong about him. Still disagree with large parts but if he can back the manager then his long term plan albeit frustrating would be very good.
  3. B

Arblaster

Think he stays a year. Then we sell him and loan him back for a year. He sails off into the sunset and has the best career. Don’t think any #6 players will play for a top side at 19/20. Think he needs another year or two.
  4. B

Fodders MOTM

So as per what you said mate he conceded 4 and should have conceded 4? Which kinda relates back to my point that he made some saves that were very good which improved his score. Then conceding 2 poor goals has made it balance out. No keeper should concede where Bruno scored from. It was a...
  5. B

Grappling in the box at corners

It would never be a penalty for us.
  6. B

Fodders MOTM

It is amazing how we are reacting here. He faced xG of 2.94 and we conceded 4. Statistically wise we conceded 1 more than we should. The saves he made were good but the goals we conceded especially 1 and 3 he should save.
  7. B

Arblaster

Another huge positive for Wilder. Bringing him back from loan and giving him the confidence and belief now he’s been made the captain within 10 games.
  8. B

Mcburnie

he’s obviously injury prone so I would reduce the offer accordingly and work from there. Depends on style of play we want to play. We have seen BBD with some pace and power really have an impact. Maybe we go down the same route.
  9. B

Fodders MOTM

Fans seem to have voted for Hamer as Man of Match when I was looking at the polls. In regards to point 2 - Wes was superb as you say but he was at fault for goals 1 and 3. The eye test was clear and the stats again was clear. He made a big save first half. The other good saves offsides where...
  10. B

Fodders MOTM

He’s been posting for weeks mate. Just digs at Chris. He’s known to have a bad reputation ask Di Canio. But last night he was very good he is still at fault for goals 1 and 3. But he did make some good saves. But I wouldn’t want him here next season. He has a few games left and it’s a total...
  11. B

Substitutions Cost Us

As I keep saying multiple times. Watch some development games with him. He’s so far away from it currently. That’s me being generous. Explains it all, Wilder would do anything to not put him on as he’s not good enough. Maybe in the future but right now he’s Irish league standard. He is there...
  12. B

The corner has been turned

That can be true.
  13. B

Souza went to right side of a 3 😂
  14. B

Mate with what you put you should be happy with laughing faces.
  15. B

😂😂😂😂
  16. B

Substitutions Cost Us

I laughed reading this. Slimane played on the wing for his country.
  17. B

25 from 144

The same few posters come out all the time. Losing to Man Utd is now a sackable offence. They should wait until next season. If we win by 2 this **** lot will want him out 😂
  18. B

Substitutions Cost Us

We have no defenders on bench 😂 it’s very very simple.
  19. B

You’re not sure if Wilde is better than Hecky. You cannot write this with a straight face 😂
  20. B

Right on time 😂
  21. B

Everyone in the ground was massively behind him. Just the usual 10 posters on here. Done a great job today and all the players did too.
  22. B

Substitutions Cost Us

Same posters every single week. Talking rubbish. Everyone with a brain can see the subs. The Norwood one was forced as Bogle couldn’t carry on. Wolder will explain the subs were forced and the posters will just stay quiet.
  23. B

Fodders MOTM

Was man of match. Should save first and third goal. But was very good. Made some top saves.
  24. B

Wilder out

Can close this thread now after today. So much better today.
  25. B

Coventry fans

Don’t mention Hamer to them. They are adamant he is desperate to go back.
  26. B

Player Suggestion Will Smallbone

Dare I say he’s back on the bench today for Southampton.
  27. B

Daniel Iversen

We should have signed Danny Ward. Would take us signing Iversen.
  28. B

Incoming? Luke Ayling

I’ve watched all the games he’s played in on Yourube etc for the development team. He doesn’t stand out at the moment, not to say he won’t in the future. But he’s a good few years away at the moment from being near our first team. Nothing against the lad he has a high potential (if the...
  29. B

Incoming? Luke Ayling

Accountant on twitter said Bogle has a clause in his contract so he’s staying. Curtis is no where near ready for the championship so we would 100% need backup for Bogle.
  30. B

Player Suggestion Arthur Okonkwo

Tall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom