Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

The corner has been turned

I think we can all agree on player quality we are rightly bottom. The past 6 games we have at least shown attacking intent and some desire until we run out of steam at 70 mins. The player quality issues is 75% the owner and 25% poor use of recruitment funds.
  2. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 20th April 2024

Just poor everywhere. Couple if chances on the break that we should have scored at least one. Midfield chasing shadows especially Souza. Macca and Diaz playing wingback out of possession
  3. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Mentally weak

On the fitness point it's catch 22. We run our socks off for 60 mins because we only have 30% possession. Maybe if we had more control we wouldn't need superhuman fitness levels
  4. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

This game was there for the taking but we just don't have the quality up front or defensive resilience to not make mistakes
  5. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

Sums up our season. Macca is a defensive liability he never busts a gut to get back.
  6. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

The comments for the past 4/5 years have been 'We are custodians and would never put the club in jeoprady'. Its always been the reason why we claim we don't pay out on large wages like other clubs. Yet here we are. Its almost like paying £17m, £20m, £23m on transfer fees is just as risky as...
  7. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

I'm not going to blame the Football authorties for this. The EFL have been relatively consistent over recent years (Premier League compleltey different). I'm going to blame our Owner and CEO who have tried to play games, mismanaged the club and rightfully been punished. Get them out.
  8. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Lee Baxter

On reflection, he should do better with both but no worse than some games by Simmo, Olsen, Long, Grbic, Howard, Verrips since then. Probably sticks in the memory as it was his debut and he got subbed.
  9. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

I would love us to sign him for next year. I can't see it happening as I think he will get picked up by another bottom 6 prem team next year. But what it should show his how valuable having a striker with some pace and physicality, in addition to some skill gives us.
  10. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

So proud of our lads.

The last 4 games are how I expected us to play all season. If we had done that, I believe we would have been 10 points better off and going into the final games with everything in our own hands. Diaz has helped a lot, and I would love us to sign him even though I don't think we will. Having...
  11. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 4th April 2024

In other news WWE icon the Undertaker is suing the premier league for infringement of his Choke Slam trademark
  12. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Our set pieces have been so shoddy this year. It's usually a pivotal area for newly promoted teams to thrive in
  13. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

So true. Miss a sitter after 30 seconds and then concede a self inflicted mistake once again.
  14. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Grbic

SUFC Scouting: played for a big club so must be good. Probably did the same with larouci cos he was in Liverpools academy at some point
  15. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 30th March 2024

I'm sick to death of every goal being met with a sense of dread they'll find a reason to disallow it. I truly do think football has eventually died. It probably started with the acquisitions of Chelsea and Man City and every year they find a way to take more enjoyment out of the game. If...
  16. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

I'd love someone to find a stat for Norwood coming on this season. I can think of 3 games where he's come on and thrown away points
  17. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

No mental strength to take the 4th goal being disallowed. Absolutely appalling. God this team are pathetic after doing so well up to then. I do hold a chunk of this on SHOCKING substitutions that cost us yet again. Slug man in the middle and a center back at wing back when Osborne was having...
  18. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

User name very apt 🤣 Agree about Holgate wouldn't be playing him
  19. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

McBurnie and Jebbo future

Illy got 1 more goal, but also 9 more assists. As people have stated there was a purple patch for Mcburnie where he was doing well goals wise, which is quite breif within the rest of his 5 years here. He's by not the worst striker we've had, but for the money and wages paid I've always wanted...
  20. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Mcburnie was playing strike partner next to our most talented attacking player for a generation. I think even Chris Porter would have bagged a fair few.
  21. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Jebbo will he snapped up by a lower prem team. As people have said he won't be part of their 25 squad list and will be a small financial gamble of say 20k a week that could pay back in the 10s of millions if he comes good
  22. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Souza did absolutely nothing in 45 mins. Macatee also a massive dissapointment. Goal keeper will struggle so much in a physical Championship. Need to start the midfield 3 from today plus Brooks for the rear of the season. They looked much better
  23. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

2024/2025 Squad Planning

Our only hope financially is that we've stashed some Premier League money away with aim of doing a signifcant squad rebuild. We need to balance getting some experienced pros on free transfers who still have a passion for the game, along with try to cream off talen from lower leagues like we did...
  24. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Times Article - Infuriating

We could have spent the same amount of money this year (because I know its unlikely we will ever get a proper rich owner) but done everything in a much smarter, cost effective, and rationale approach over the past few years and we would be lightyears ahead as a club
  25. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Times Article - Infuriating

Still don't understand how this owner isn't getting fans dissatisfaction aired at games now
  26. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Grbic

And this is another player we have paid several million for. I'd have rather played Davies. I'd have rather played Amissah. More wastage of precious money that we have wasted to add to the £100m over the past 3-5 years.
  27. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Requesting a fans forum

Every area of running a club succesfully has been failed. Look at the key areas: Financial Management: We put under embargo last year and saved by a deposit from a fraudster. God knows where we would have been if we had not been promoted. I've never known a club to be so poorly ran, that they...
  28. Iffy Onuora's Shiny Head

Prince - give us some direction

Still cannot believe more isn't being pointed at his actions leaving us in one of the most embarrassing football campaigns ever seen in professional football

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom