Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Broomhall Blade

24/25 Season Tickets

Be careful I have often felt like that but by the end of July I can't wait to get back.
  2. Broomhall Blade

24/25 Season Tickets

I admire your optimism. But there is more chance of me riding the Grand National winner in two weeks time and I currently weigh 17 stone and have never sat on a horse in my life.
  3. Broomhall Blade

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

I be surprised if he even played the lottery.
  4. Broomhall Blade

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

I would like too know (Before I part with my season ticket money) Will Wilder be in charge next season ? Will we have a competitive transfer and wages budget to challenge for the Top Two or will we be relying on youngsters and Norwood next season ? Will we have a better Pre-Season than last...
  5. Broomhall Blade

Sheffield United have competition.

Do they only employ Ex players or fans as managers
  6. Broomhall Blade

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

The one and only thing Wilder should be doing in the summer hopefully is applying for jobs, because if he's still here we'll not be troubling the top six.
  7. Broomhall Blade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

So August then. Sorry couldn't resist.
  8. Broomhall Blade

Souza off!?

What we need is more Montgomerys, Bookers, Gannons, etc not players that are comfortable on the ball like 99.9999% of all players in the Premiership.
  9. Broomhall Blade

Premier League >>>The Holy Grail

Yes it is. Yes (But not VAR) Yes I watched Arsenal last night and would give my right arm to see a United side play football like that. Doubt it will happen in my lifetime, the whole thinking of the club would have too change including the fans.
  10. Broomhall Blade

Positives

Don't go to a baptist church they always get you when you are down.
  11. Broomhall Blade

The carnage on the pitch...

I hope Wilder has no input into who goes or who stays. He needs to be the 1st out of the door come May... We have to do what ever is necessary to go straight back up next season and Wilder isn't good enough. The Championship will probably be the weakest it's been for years if Leicester, Leeds...
  12. Broomhall Blade

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

I like your optimism but I think the fact we didn't concede was more down to Arsenal making alot of subs and taking their foot of the gas.
  13. Broomhall Blade

Full marks to Fulham

Ah the Classy Club..
  14. Broomhall Blade

Chelsea time kick off moved

Oh bloody hell it's 2nd only too 8pm on Saturday in the all time shit kick off times.
  15. Broomhall Blade

Brewster

😆 unfortunately my wife has already spent it.
  16. Broomhall Blade

Brewster

The lads alright won me £40 too day, had a cheeky £10 on him to have over 1.5 shots on target.
  17. Broomhall Blade

Wilder Out ?

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing. If we had signed Barkley and Townsend this site would have been in melt down.. To be fair they would probably been injured anyway if we had signed them.
  18. Broomhall Blade

Wilder Out ?

Larouci are you having a laugh the guy is a defender but can't tackle.
  19. Broomhall Blade

Next season

Who is going too buy Hamer or Souza ? They have hardly taken the Premiership by storm i can't see any Premiership sides being interested, maybe the 3 sides that come up but can really only see Leeds possibly if they make it. Can't see any Championship sides being able too afford him especially...
  20. Broomhall Blade

Ben Osborn

The trouble with Osborn is he'll have one good game and then in the next game he'll look like a Sunday league player..
  21. Broomhall Blade

Wilder’s quote

It's Red Bull they are fed up of waiting for Chancer too sell up. Seriously though it will be something like Season tickets staying the same price.. Although to add a little wood to the fire somebody at work told me Wilder had told a friend of his that he's confident we'll go straight back up...
  22. Broomhall Blade

Sack Wilder

What about Nick Montgomery ?
  23. Broomhall Blade

Arturo Vidal

That's Kyle Walkers return sorted then... The Sword must be made of Sheffield Steel though..
  24. Broomhall Blade

Outgoing? Arblaster

Losing McAtee blows a mighty big hole in your " I think were stronger already" opinion.
  25. Broomhall Blade

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

Is that the sequel to the Blair Witch Project ?
  26. Broomhall Blade

Roy's View From... Atlético Madrid and Lille Fans Views On Ivo Grbic ByRoy

The first set of comments sound like they are from Blades fans, the second set from the S6 Scrubbers.
  27. Broomhall Blade

The problem with Souza....

I Thought all our midfield was excellent today they certainly ran themselves into the ground. In fact I would say that's the best performance of the season from our midfield, it was refreshing too see us pass it about rather than just boot it down the channels and give it straight back to the...
  28. Broomhall Blade

Andre Brooks

Excellent today. Just needs to build his stamina up a bit you could see it drop before he was subbed but too be fair I thought all our midfielders where running on empty after about 70min, they all put a shift in today...
  29. Broomhall Blade

CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

Surely he must be on a free, I'm pretty sure some ITK on here said we wouldn't be paying a transfer fee.. 😃

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom