Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Booker4

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

You're speaking to the wrong blade with collo and Doyle. I liked both, both gave their all every week, both cared about the club. He brought in Sharp, fair play there, but that's about it
  2. Booker4

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

As a bloke there's a lot up like on Adkins. For united he was poor though and had a go at the fans towards the end which was out of order given how bad we were. I remember him saying from the start the fans were against the team, after Gillingham. We lost 4 - 0 to Gillingham, he omitted to...
  3. Booker4

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Borbokis b Sunderland in the play offs is my favourite because it was a huge match and a great free kick. The lane was rocking when that went in.
  4. Booker4

Archer

Really hope we can keep Archer. He's a class Championship striker and potentially a PL striker. He probably needed one more season in the Championship but he's shown he can cause problems too in the PL. Knowing united we'll probably sell him for a loss this pre season to a promotion rival!
  5. Booker4

Neil Warnock

I'd rather have Adrian Heath in charge than Warnock. So little time for the man.
  6. Booker4

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

Id take McBurnie still for next season back in the champ. He needs to prove fitness though. I know you were probably just joking over the good news!
  7. Booker4

Berge season over

Was just thinking the same.
  8. Booker4

Talksport Radio

Yes we're bad, but ultimately I'd rather be where we are having bounced between the leagues a few times than the likes of Stoke , Derby and Birmingham who all had decent spells in the PL but now look set for many years out of the top flight on top of what they've already had and struggling...
  9. Booker4

That team tonight

Can I just mention that Burnley spent 98 million this season and are in the same points. Now that is a reason to be dispondent. We are crap, but only by PL standards. Which is crap when you're in the premier but back in the champ, I keep saying this, it's a very different animal. We've got some...
  10. Booker4

Summer signings 2024

You have to bear in mind that we're bottom of the league, it's a difficult market when you're bottom. We have no idea who else wilder wants, we only know who we sign. Yes wilder wanted Holgate it seems, so did Hecky, he got sent off, that was hardly Wilders fault. We don't know Holgate was his...
  11. Booker4

Summer signings 2024

I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't see how any manager can be judged after less than half a season with a team that is so woefully out of its depth.
  12. Booker4

Summer signings 2024

We don't need a new manager, that's the first bit. We're crap, end of by PL standards. But back in the Championship with Arblaster, Brooks, Osula, Robbo, Trusty, yes Trusty, Hamer, we have some quality Champ players. Hopefully the better players out if contract stays like Baldock, 4/5 decent...
  13. Booker4

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

For a few years now the players we've released from the golden era of Wilder have struggled with injuries since leaving united and often in their latter time with United. Fleck, Enda, Duffy, Baldock similar. There's no room for sentiment and whilst we've signed dross for their replacements it...
  14. Booker4

Brewster

Very sad to hear as we're all desperate for him to succeed. He's still got another year on contract so he'll be here until end of next season. I think it's harsh on the club to say this is their fault. He's clearly just prone to hamstring injuries, similar with RND. They're the only two who have...
  15. Booker4

sander Berge

In a promotion chasing team in the champ he's a real asset, driving runs, keeps possession well, scores around 10 goals from midfield, countless assists. In the PL for a team scrapping for their lives he's ineffective, takes safe options, few goals, 1 I think, and few assists, keeps it safe...
  16. Booker4

New keeper is shit

I don't sit in the front rows of the kop to hear how vocal Wes is, he doesn't seem shy to me. He played at Rangers as a regular for three years, that's not for the weak. Yes I appreciate what you're saying on distribution but our defence has been the main issue, I don't blame Wes for that, he's...
  17. Booker4

New keeper is shit

I know Wes had made some errors, maybe 4/5 goals this season have been directly due to his errors but we've conceded 63 goals and most are due to good attacking play from superb opposition combined with frequent non existent marking!
  18. Booker4

Bring back Hecky ASAP!

No we weren't.
  19. Booker4

Incoming? Will Fish

No truth in this one I've heard. It's codswallop.
  20. Booker4

New keeper is shit

I suspect Hecky didn't sign another keeper because we had much more pressing concerns to the team and Hecky's budget was so small that he had to focus on other areas. Not that other areas were competent either but id argue that goalkeeper was actually one of our stronger areas which does say a...
  21. Booker4

Hamer's free kick

Hamer, like Berge, in that neither on their own ability will come into a struggling PL side that's really a Championship side, and make much difference. However, again like Berge, he will play a pivotal role in any promotion attempt next season. I'd still rather Hamer than Berge too I may add.
  22. Booker4

Where has our fans passion gone?

There's a few reasons the atmosphere is not great at the minute it over recent seasons. Obviously we're not very good and have very little chance of staying up. Less obvious is that over the last few years the team has bounced bounced between the PL and second division, being promoted to the PL...
  23. Booker4

Stadium Development

It shouldn't mean that expansion isn't possible, one of the corners is at the far corner of the ground and if we were considering extending the stadium that far (to the corner of Cherry Street from Shoreham Street) you'd be looking at a stadium larger than Wembley. The other corner on John...
  24. Booker4

Vini Souza

Problem is if we go down, you know the rest!
  25. Booker4

Derby fans getting excited

Im ok with cob, bread roll is the one that does my nut in! I understand you roll it out but I think most people would admit a roll is something like a sausage roll for example not flat.
  26. Booker4

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

Don't think now is quite the time for the protest, maybe if you feel that way after were relegated, assuming we are. For now I don't think it's the right time, but that's just my opinion. I want to see how much Wilder is backed this summer, if not then I'll be disappointed and might feel the...
  27. Booker4

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Wish him all the best at Blackburn and for the rest of his career. Got to be one of the best signings we've ever done, certainly an argument for the best free transfer the club has ever had, albeit a Bosman type free rather than a player that was released by a previous club. It's a shame the...
  28. Booker4

Harry Souttar

I hope it's a permanent deal or at least loan to permanent option otherwise we're just wasting next season's budget for nowt, baring in mind chances of us staying up are slim to none. I've not seen much of him but he was very highly rated at Stoke.
  29. Booker4

Roy's View From... Irish Fans Views On Sam Curtis

Thought with our various Irish players in the last few years that we'd get slightly more favourable views than that. Guess they all support Liverpool and Man U though. He's coming to a club that has produced several top players over a long period, either home grown local lads or signed from...
  30. Booker4

CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

If he does well to the end of the season it's a shame he won't be staying with us unless we do the incredible and stay up. I wonder why we couldn't secure a loan to buy or maybe the player did t want that given our current position.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom