Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. pommpey

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

Yeah, but your mum .... pommpey
  2. pommpey

Fallowfields transfer take

There's no bluff, silly person. You have to deal with the fact that your shit is known on here, and not just by me We all live in hope you'll either stop being this character or fuck off to some Lego forum and impress the simpletons and juveniles on there I'll be on here watching the matches...
  3. pommpey

I don't want anything off you, nor any backchannelling. You're insignificant and somewhat stupid (and clearly shitting yoursen that whoever has the inside track on your daft life might spill the beans and finally expose you for who you really are) I'm not interested in that. I'm just enjoying...
  4. pommpey

If I wasn't better informed, I'd possibly guess that was right. pommpey
  5. pommpey

He's already threatened violence in the past. It's what got him banned first time. pommpey
  6. pommpey

I haven't got that much information bibbity. It doesn't really interest me, and really, I don't want to know. However when I was told and cross checked, I can't say I was unsurprised. pommpey
  7. pommpey

Where are the threats? I haven't threatened you with anything. I have just stated that someone on here has found out who you are and told people (I have no idea how many) My lips are sealed about it but I can't vouch for the others. You sound paranoid, Fallowfield. Anyone would think we'd find...
  8. pommpey

I'm not telling anyone. Remember? Quite what others do is their business. And no doubt, the word will spread. Someone might even find you on social media or whatever. That's their shout. Take it from me, styling it out and making enemies on a forum - especially one like this - never ends well...
  9. pommpey

Yes, I agree. It sounds like you don't care at all. pommpey Edit: and I will never be your 'mate'
  10. pommpey

Okay. You believe what you want to. It's not just me who knows all of this don't forget. And without giving too much away about who told me, they have someone on the inside of your existence who also thinks you're a Jupiter-sized bellend also, in or outside of this 'character' you portray on...
  11. pommpey

You don't go to every game. I trust my source. I also know this because you talk out of your arse so much. You seem to be really, really worried about your identity being revealed. Why is this? Do you have something to hide? Are you 'rattled' by this? pommpey
  12. pommpey

And neither do you. I know this. pommpey
  13. pommpey

All that effort Balham, and he won't listen. The nuances of football finance, especially at the higher levels, mean fuck all to him. It's just fucking FIFA24 for him, and the ownership and board should somehow fish cases full of fifties out of their own arseholes and bankrupt themselves...
  14. pommpey

Comments he doesn't have any capability of understanding either. I'm not fooled though. There's more to him than what we see on here. And Fallowfield - no, I will still not dox you. A few have been in touch off board asking me and I'm not minded at all to divulge. If I did it will get me a...
  15. pommpey

Good. Tune in, because even not attending, I will give a better account from my armchair than you would if you were sat with Hecky in the dugout. Just a hint: this forum has been through the 'part time supporter'/'you don't attend any games' scenario. I'm still here. I'm still a supporter. I...
  16. pommpey

Yeah. Same way I have a reaction score of 26k over 9k of messages I'm literally shutting my dick in the drawer about it, I am You're a funny chap, you know pommpey
  17. pommpey

My mum used to serve him in C&A. He'd always come in and make his way out to chat to her. "Ohhhhh," she'd say. "He's luvvvvlah!" Dirty old cunt. My mum, not Emlyn. pommpey
  18. pommpey

But he was dogshit for us and burned serious rubber getting out of town when we were relegated, him being part of that team and showing zero fucks. pommpey ps: I have reported you because of your unfounded and unevidenced accusation
  19. pommpey

So with your wisdom, the measure of our upcoming success is signing known players and their on-the-ticket expense? That fucking worked in the past, didn't it? If I didn't know you better I'd pity you for the shit you post and the shit you get for it. But I do and I don't. pommpey
  20. pommpey

Retract it by 1800 or I will report you pommpey
  21. pommpey

And again, I don't do this. If you can show evidence (like HRH pocketing cash) it would be a good thing You have no evidence of this so I'll have you retract that or I will report you, once again. You have until 1800. You believe what you want to believe. I'm not your biggest problem where...
  22. pommpey

You're a funny little chap. You really are. pommpey
  23. pommpey

You're a funny little chap, aren't you? Got any evidence or data to support that crock of shit statement? pommpey
  24. pommpey

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

That's what it was. Looked immensely capable and came with huge pedigree. Looked a great signing but backstage he had a flair player's attitude which rubbed up against the senior staff and what I learned some of the players too. pommpey
  25. pommpey

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Yeah. Remember him coming. Thought he'd be a real situation changer and read an interview in Shoot about his move. Didn't fit in at all. pommpey
  26. pommpey

Statues yes or No (just abit of fun)

Second MBs post. All the best Nicesheffielder. Get well soon. pommpey
  27. pommpey

Me and Musical Blade got backstage passes from Warnock a few years ago and we happened across the dressing room post match with Curle bollock nekkid. Musical: "I just saw Keith Curle's cock!" Me: "Me too." That's it. pommpey
  28. pommpey

Norrington-Davies & Brewster

Grealish buys fouls. His timing is impeccable. He drags opponents into the challenge and makes the tackle look a lot worse than it is. McB just flails and sits appealing. He doesn't have the guile to pull the opponent in and every challenge looks fair game. pommpey
  29. pommpey

Norrington-Davies & Brewster

But he's not good at it. I never see him legged up and win a free kick or a penalty. He hardly gets anyone booked or niggles them into a red card. He just ends up on the deck with his arms in the air looking incredulously at the referee sprinting away waving away his claims. So which ref is...
  30. pommpey

Also Le Tissier: "What the fuck are you doing in here? I'm having a shit! Security! HELP!" pommpey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom