Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. JonnyRed(WCFC)

I hate forest

Geezerz , that decision is just plain shocking, apparently the ref who sent him off is a lifelong Derby fan! The game is fast going further down the shitter ... I'm glad I watch non league 95% of the time πŸ˜”
  2. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Deluded Steve Cooper

The basket-casery will be up in full swing again ... they shouldve gone for Graham Potter πŸ€”
  3. JonnyRed(WCFC)

12/1 for win 13/2 draw who`s on

Lumpon 4-3 Blades , Vinicius Souza hattrick πŸ₯³πŸ€—
  4. JonnyRed(WCFC)

RIP Maddy Cusack

RIP 😒😒 ⚘⚘⚘
  5. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Let's look forward - 10 years from now

Pffftt , Didn't predict some sad twat from Worcester and a sadistic whack-job from West Ham would still be on here though has he? πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣
  6. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Osbourne ???

Yikes...get well soon Benny lad πŸ™β£
  7. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Posters you would like to have a drink with?

I'm all good Bri thank you ... I need to come upto a game soon, been too long 🍻🍺.. and no, I havent heard of the Saltburn Hillclimb to be honest ... I had a quick search on it and it looks pretty nostalgic in a nice coastal setting up there in Northumberland,.. im guessing you've been a...
  8. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Posters you would like to have a drink with?

Good to hear from you mate πŸ‘ , a strange last few years havent helped .. hopefully a meet up again is in order this year , the new hillclimb season begins in a few weeks! πŸ˜€
  9. JonnyRed(WCFC)

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup - 1st March 2023

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ HIP is this your doing?
  10. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Rattled or Obsessed?

Oh definitely rattled 🀣🀣🀣 when I saw him at work yesterday he was ....
  11. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Rattled or Obsessed?

🀣🀣🀣 mate from work who is an armchair Wrexham fan messaged me this right after...
  12. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

In terms of our humble beginnings...
  13. JonnyRed(WCFC)

yes Trig πŸ‘ it was the record gate at the old ground before it all got knocked down in 2013. 17,042 although plenty who were there that day say it was knocking nearer 20k as a lot chambered over the fence in the far corner at what was the Canal End , I can fully believe that to be the case as...
  14. JonnyRed(WCFC)

You can give Silent Blade the prize 🀣 I'd be very happy for history to repeat itself somehow and we see days like those again....2 of the last 3 seasons we've gone out of the Cup at the Extra Preliminary stage which starts the week before the league season has even kicked a ball ☹☹ But every...
  15. JonnyRed(WCFC)

The player in question is in the photos πŸ™‚ The legend that is Roy Paul .... Captained Man City to victory in the famous 'Trautmann Final' of 1956 having lost the final the season before ... less than a year later, he signed for Worcester (which sounds pretty bonkers in this day and age!)...
  16. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Hello! so i'm looking for the brunette guy i met in the Ifc vs napoli game (7/9) on the bus. He supports sheffield utd.

Richard Keys ran out of wax strips doing his feet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or was it when Ron Jeremy met Vanessa Feltz on their first date? πŸ€”πŸ€£
  17. JonnyRed(WCFC)

The Open - Fitzy

For his next shot...he should play it from the hole to where he teed off from πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  18. JonnyRed(WCFC)

S24SU.com Fantasy Premier League - 2021/22 Season

Teams ready, new 'eyesore' kit sorted πŸ₯°
  19. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Relive it in all its glory πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  20. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Hang on...VAR wasn't switched on... it didn't go in πŸ€ͺ🀣 Top stuff Fitzy lad πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  21. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Good luck πŸ€ πŸ‘
  22. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

So yes..Bradley each way I'd definitely consider if you're putting a 5er each way on
  23. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Its tricky...the way this course and tournaments playing out its not really going to be the sort where someone 7 shots back comes through on a charge...its more about who near the top within 3 or 4 max drops the least shots.
  24. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

The man completely under the radar is Keegan Bradley.. 14/1 just a couple of shots off...and his motivation to do it for his mother Pat Bradley who won the womens US Open back in 1981 and still playing at 71
  25. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

I wouldnt discount Scheffler
  26. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Matthew Fitzpatrick

5 under and outright leader now πŸ™‚
  27. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Derby County

If Derby end up in the Midland Football League ... my πŸ‘ž πŸ‘ž are off, and everythings going out the bloody window... These feckers will do anything to keep Worcester down and marooned at that level for eternity! Worcester Council probably handing out the brown envelopes as we speak 🀣🀣
  28. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Last Man Standing

I reckon a fair few will be up for it the start of the new season..count me in when it does πŸ‘πŸ™‚
  29. JonnyRed(WCFC)

Play off final

Jinxed the lorra them 🀣🀣🀣

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom