Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BiggerBladeThanThou

Next season poll?

Come on then? I had this debate today. I’m in the no camp.
  2. BiggerBladeThanThou

Roy's View From... View From Burnley

The worst thing about this season for me is that we’ve been so shit that when we have a decent spell (like first half today when we could’ve been 2 up) that spell is seen as decent when actually it’s basic stuff we’re still not getting right but we’ve been that shit it’s seen as a positive.
  3. BiggerBladeThanThou

Away end today

Southern Blades out?
  4. BiggerBladeThanThou

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Thought Brentford were shite to be fair. We’re shite of course and can’t handle the level but they won’t be up for long.
  5. BiggerBladeThanThou

Nicked our songs

which songs?
  6. BiggerBladeThanThou

Few points from the Chelsea performance

Was very impressed with Osborn. He controlled the ball, made space for himself and passed it. Beyond this, he’s not an amazing player and very championship. But, did really well and credit where it’s due. Keep him next season.
  7. BiggerBladeThanThou

Personally, I thought we were brilliant

To sum up this thread is that we work well with CONFIDENCE.
  8. BiggerBladeThanThou

Better today

I’d quite happily get shot of him. Sure hes a nice lad and all but for what we need he isn’t right. Genuinely can’t remember him having a decent game where he’s scored and shown some brilliance - gills probably, hence the League 1 comment. I genuinely think that’s his level.
  9. BiggerBladeThanThou

Better today

Show me otherwise and don’t say “potential” he’s showed nothing of the sort. Just chased stuff and doesn’t play football. Crap.
  10. BiggerBladeThanThou

Better today

Osula is wank. We should sell to a League 1 side with a bit of money….
  11. BiggerBladeThanThou

Arblaster

Exactly this. And by all accounts he’s a greedy feck. Also Mcatees agent.
  12. BiggerBladeThanThou

Arblaster

The best we can hope for is sell and loan back to us next season. Plenty of mid prem clubs sniffing around him at the moment. Brentford being one of them.
  13. BiggerBladeThanThou

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

Are you out of your depth?
  14. BiggerBladeThanThou

Relegation run in - Last 10

Can we beat Fulham (h), Burnley (h), Forest (h), Everton (a) all in April/May? Nah I don’t think so either. As you were.
  15. BiggerBladeThanThou

REQUEST

There’s some excellent data scientists on here and I love your work and what you do. Have any of you worked out what our league position would be if games finished on 85mins? If so, would you mind posting?
  16. BiggerBladeThanThou

Bournemouth optimise the Premier league

Apart from us. Don’t get this bottom of the league mentality. If we were where we were when we first came up under Wilder there’d be none of this bollocks. We want to be in the premier league but only when we were better run and have a better squad to compete. No one can disagree.
  17. BiggerBladeThanThou

Requesting a fans forum

I’m surprised no fans entered the pitch last night. In light of no Sharp and them seemingly not responding to Wilder, the next best thing is a rocket from a fan.
  18. BiggerBladeThanThou

Ahmedhodzic

How the fuck can he be captain?! I know this topic has been discussed on here before but I’m ashamed he’s our captain. The guy is a total liability, constantly out of position, constantly grappling because he’s out of position, setting zero example to his teammates, fuck all leadership shown...
  19. BiggerBladeThanThou

Summer signings 2024

Osula is fucking dog shit - let’s stop pretending otherwise.
  20. BiggerBladeThanThou

Get rid of them all

Keep it tight for at 5, who knows.
  21. BiggerBladeThanThou

Get rid of them all

I worry for us playing pigs, that’s how bad it is.
  22. BiggerBladeThanThou

Rhian - a Sheffield tale

Creative….. Rhian is still only 24, I keep forgetting that. Yes he’s not young in football terms but he’s still got a few years left in him to develop and be better. I genuinely hope he can hit form, there’s a player in there but injuries have hampered him. He needs to be 15% fitter and a yard...
  23. BiggerBladeThanThou

Brewster

I do. We won’t but I’d love us to stay up. It increases to the attractiveness for a sale of the club, it has positive financial implications and is one step closer to establishing us. It also instils a confidence around the club that we should be there and not moonlighting.
  24. BiggerBladeThanThou

What is Gus’ best position?

I think we play him behind an attacking 2 almost a number 10 role. He’ll get more room to float in the Champ. Our spine is non existent right now so retaining players who can form part of the spine is crucial. I’d love to see a team built around a new spine. Grbic (I think he’ll come good) 1...
  25. BiggerBladeThanThou

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

100% - he signed for them 5days ago so no coincidence the United deal is now done soon after.
  26. BiggerBladeThanThou

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

He was waiting to sign to his new Management agency YMU before completing the contract. They know how to get the best deals.
  27. BiggerBladeThanThou

10 year plan

A 5-10 year plan, yes please. That doesn’t mean ripping everything up. It just means moving away from the culture we’ve had over the last 40yrs. And we won’t have a squad to build on, that’s not the way we do things every single time. We just seem to move the same YOY. If your ambition is more...
  28. BiggerBladeThanThou

10 year plan

I wish I shared the same optimism. I disagree. I believe the club needs a complete overhaul culturally. We never change and haven’t done in my 40years of supporting. Some clubs just move forwards, us? Always the same. Bored of it. I want to see some ambition.
  29. BiggerBladeThanThou

10 year plan

We may be in the Premier League but our club is being exposed. What is our long term 5-10 year plan? Has it been discussed and publicised? I understand these sorts of plans cannot be fully formulated with an owner who wants out but the CEO should be planning as if nothing else matters. At...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom