Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Ricky

Forward pairing

McBurnie and Mousset has to be worth a try but I'm absolutely certain we'll never see it.
  2. Ricky

Time to sit a couple?

😂 😂 😂 Ben and Luke - The Left Side Lepers I think we ought to have struck a better balance between getting the regulars up to speed and using fresh legs to give us a boost in recent games. Freeman and Osborn are the obvious two who can feel hard done by, and as a result I think they'll be...
  3. Ricky

European qualification

I'd just be happy to finish above Burnley now to be honest...
  4. Ricky

Incoming? Wes Foderingham

Capable backup. Free. British. Sign him.
  5. Ricky

Anyone else starting to hate football ?

The game is one big mess now. Hopefully it's just a transitional period to something better, not worse. This period should have driven home how important fans are to football and that should be in sharp focus moving forward.
  6. Ricky

Wilder's refusal to use 5 subs

If you don't give (decent) squad players a chance to play at least when the most obvious opportunities arrive, then you can give yourself unnecessary hard work in replacing them. RB Leipzig seem to have had this in mind recently with 2 or 3 of their squad players, and it's working. A bit of...
  7. Ricky

I get your point with this but our players train with each other every day and they should all know each other and the system well. I think at least 4 subs shouldn't be a problem, especially when the subs are up to standard, and in some cases previous starters.
  8. Ricky

FFS. Any experimental aspect is obviously secondary. I thought it was worth a go as our best chance of getting back in the game. Agree. If there were any genuine WUMs on here people wouldn't be able to cope.
  9. Ricky

Freeman and Mousset probably, when Sharp came on. We were never battering them. Maybe it looked like that, in comparison to our other recent performances. There was nothing to lose, and let's not pretend it was any usual FA Cup quarter final that we were desperate to win. Might as well have...
  10. Ricky

Oooooh Bitchman is on fire...!
  11. Ricky

Nah, I fancy far more bitching. I want to learn from the best of the best. Come on, let's go til 4am.... you know you want to.
  12. Ricky

Welcome back Funny Little Sean. Shall we do some bitching long into the night?
  13. Ricky

Banned for saying nasty things about the club's manager? That would be a forum first wouldn't it? Anyway, I'm confident I can stick around a while longer if I can overcome this little hurdle and never, ever say 'black'.
  14. Ricky

Jeff Hendrick

So effectively what you're saying is, he's perfect for us?
  15. Ricky

Agree. Don't see how we could convince Freeman and Osborn to stay. They can keep picking up their wage and go and play for someone else. Mousset..... just don't see how he stays. He's continually overlooked. Must be a reason. It seems he's a player you might have to make allowances for as a...
  16. Ricky

Further establishing this place as somewhere where a negative word may not be uttered... Already acknowledged that. I'd say we should have used the last window to get 2 (maybe 3) subs on instead of 1. Probably Freeman and Mousset.
  17. Ricky

Literally exactly what I was trying to say. Word for word.
  18. Ricky

Btw, what I was getting at in the O/P (obviously enough?) is Wilder's opposition to the 5 subs allowance and a possible subsequent reluctance to make use of it. 4 games so far, 3 subs 3 times, 4 subs once. All games where we could have done with using them.
  19. Ricky

No doubt about it. But as you say, very frustrating since the return.
  20. Ricky

We're not going to Wembley

It's a real shame because in normal circumstances I'm sure we'd have beaten Arsenal and been looking at a trip to Wembley. But................ expensive.
  21. Ricky

Sander Berge

He's an instinctive (and intelligent) 2 or 3 touch player. In all the time he's been here I can hardly recall him dribbling. Can't see him ever playing RCM. I'd like someone like Fleck at RCM.
  22. Ricky

Sander Berge

Not athletic enough and never runs with the ball.
  23. Ricky

Sander Berge

Yep. The more of the ball he sees, the quicker he will be to adjust. Being in our team has made it a hard start for him. Having good possession in a couple of games soon will help him. And with Lundstram's injury he might now be looking at a prolonged run in the team. If he started to look...
  24. Ricky

Sander Berge

Fucking hell, some information.... Bit ominous for Norwood though.
  25. Ricky

Long ball

Robinson's long throws are paving the way nicely......
  26. Ricky

Even when he uses the subs fully, it's increasingly been too late recently (pre and post lockdown). There seems to be a growing focus on keeping things tight as long as possible. The earn the shirt/keep the shirt is fine but no one should be above being dropped/rotated when playing poorly, not...
  27. Ricky

We're not going to Wembley

Can't say I'm gutted. Extra game - unneeded fixture congestion. Empty stadium - shit event. Very likely defeat - all strong opponents. Even if we got to the final - another likely defeat.
  28. Ricky

Sander Berge

Some good signs at last. Quite a relief. Comfortable with the ball and used his frame to his advantage, for the first time since signing.
  29. Ricky

You instigated this with that fucking ridiculous reply. I kept it private, you made it public. 'Own' that. All that talk of trenches and you go off like this on an internet football forum. Honestly, it's hilarious. ❄
  30. Ricky

But I showed "no remorse" 😂 😂 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom