Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Ecco1889

40 years ago today that goal by Edwards

Soon be 42 years since this now iconic Blades match
  2. Ecco1889

Peter Barlow the blade

Ryan Hawley and Ray Ashcroft apparently
  3. Ecco1889

Peter Barlow the blade

John Sheridan also on there. Lad on far left of pic is Chris waddles son,Jack,the bloke next to him is Hallam chairman Richard Pillinger. It was a charity match but it didn’t stop CW arguing with a lino over an offside decision 😂
  4. Ecco1889

Peter Barlow the blade

Charity match at Hallam 2017
  5. Ecco1889

Champions of Europe

Can’t believe how the West Ham following has become,is this a library,down with the millwall,going down,one Carlos tevez and they did one chant waving their arms not unlike Sir Cliff on mistletoe and wine🙈😂 Less ICF and more MK Dons….
  6. Ecco1889

Clinton Morrison Pundit

Tbf in his summing up at the end of the game he said we were brilliant
  7. Ecco1889

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Went to one of those blades forums that occasionally happened when Kevin McCabe did one of his motivational speeches to rally the troops. Got talking to this lad and when I mentioned I posted on Bladesmad he introduced himself as Matt/Darblade. Was a prolific and popular poster who said it as it...
  8. Ecco1889

Average home PL attendance

Unfortunately at Bramall lane we’ve got a few hundred tickets that are restricted view,I wouldn’t want to spend £35-45 for one of those tbh
  9. Ecco1889

When did we stop playing this when the Blades came out?

I read somewhere that Chris Wilder chose Clubfoot by Kasabian then it changed to Comeback kid
  10. Ecco1889

Documentary: Out Run. Out Fight. Out Play.

“we weren’t even arsed about the result”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 is that why your cross-eyed manager was crying at full time 😂😂😂
  11. Ecco1889

Three Ex Blades playing tonight

Souness also said this is the best Scottish team in the last 2 generations 😂😂 almost feel sorry for them
  12. Ecco1889

'Premier League corrupt as f**k'

2 or 3 situations where it seemed the yellow card was out before the Man City player hit the floor
  13. Ecco1889

🔜 🔛🔝

The worst trick of the ITKers….I know but I can’t say 🖕
  14. Ecco1889

Best club anthems

The wheelbarrow song at Notts County and Goodnight Irene at Bristol Rovers are unique to their clubs which I like.
  15. Ecco1889

Where’s My Take?

I think Pommpey said he’d done a bit of detective work and discovered Fallowfield’s identity or address,their relationship obviously went further downhill from there.
  16. Ecco1889

Legends display on south stand today

He’s there,just couldn’t see from that angle
  17. Ecco1889

Legends display on south stand today

From the right.. Hagen. Jags. Edwards. Dane Whitehouse. Billy Gillespie. Sabella. Billy. TC. Deano. Agana. Woody. Chris Morgan. Paul Stancliffe. Fatty Foulke. Joe Shaw. Bash. Eddie. Hodgy. Alf Ringstead. Harry Johnson. Maybe they could continue this theme around other parts of the...
  18. Ecco1889

Roy's View From... Coventry Fans Views On Gustavo Hamer

Some are taking it better than others😂
  19. Ecco1889

Roy's View From... Coventry Fans Views On Gustavo Hamer

Some atmosphere at the lane vPalace 👏👏
  20. Ecco1889

Predictions vs Palace? 0-0 at HT. 1-0 FT. Slimane from outside the box.

I will predict that we will inevitably have a var decision that fucks us off
  21. Ecco1889

Paint job

Took this the other day before the badge went up
  22. Ecco1889

Match Thread Sheffield United v. VfB Stuttgart - 5th August 2023

So many Stuttgart fans have asked about going to the Sheffield fc game today,that the kick off has been delayed to 3.30 so the fans can can get there from the lane today👏
  23. Ecco1889

Hecky on Sports Heaven tonight (6-7pm)

Whatever happens I will support him 100% this season,a credit to the club👏
  24. Ecco1889

Its all doom and gloom.......................or is it.

I agree that the home games are the key..any good away result will be a reyt bonus
  25. Ecco1889

My final Take ...

It wouldn’t surprise me if pomp’s has contacted Foxy and Linz in the form of a multi-paragraphed email explaining to them why they are wrong to ban him
  26. Ecco1889

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Stockbridge pre season friendly,July 2017. Minutes applause for young Bradley Lowery who died 6 years ago today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom