Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Radders

Meetings today.

Nurse! I think I need to increase the dose of my tablets!?
  2. Radders

Team v Burnley....

You need to decide whether Fuck is at the back or up front.🤔
  3. Radders

Roy's View From... Former Players Update

Sorry, 8lade, I meant to press Like, not Angry😂
  4. Radders

Roy's View From... View From Man City

Red Arrogant Gits is what Manchester call the other Manchester. It's a bit rich these days though, considering the arrogance of city fans these days.
  5. Radders

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Gone to Forest!?
  6. Radders

Billy Russell RIP

Hmm, I'm not sure. You could be right. It was a long time ago and I was only a young 'un.
  7. Radders

Billy Russell RIP

I've got a memory from one of my earliest visits to the Lane, of Billy playing his socks off in front of the kop. The pitch in front of goal was a mud bath and he was sliding in to get on the end of passes and crosses, like a little terrier. RIP Billy.
  8. Radders

Memorable debuts

Ah, I did wonder, but was too lazy to check.
  9. Radders

Memorable debuts

Honourable mention for Bill Punton v the pigs.
  10. Radders

Sum up this season with a movie title.

The lost weekend (1945) The awful truth (1937) Bless their little hearts (1984) Heroes all (1920)
  11. Radders

bramall lane in 1991

There's something iconic about that view of St Mary's church over the top of John Street. It goes all the way back to the early days of the ground in the 19th century. Shame we can't see that anymore but the ground is so much better these days.
  12. Radders

Your most random bit of Blades merchandise?

Sorry it's taken 6 years for me to reply! I've got a similar one from the same season that they were giving out for the playoff final, I think. That would be the Palace final if I remember right.😱
  13. Radders

Your most random bit of Blades merchandise?

I think there were loads of supporters club badges back in the day but the President and Vice president ones must be rather rare?
  14. Radders

70 years ago today

Being a blade is for life. You don't get let out early for good behaviour😉
  15. Radders

70 years ago today

I was 4 months old, so probably didn't attend🤔
  16. Radders

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

I remember once or twice as a kid having a meal in the Co-op cafe/restaurant on a Saturday lunchtime. At the time it seemed a big part of the landscape at that end of the Moor and you wouldn't imagine it being knocked down. I presume it went when the S&E shut up shop?
  17. Radders

How Worried Are You?

I know, I'm not so much worried, more frustrated with the club's seeming inability to build on success when it comes along.
  18. Radders

How Worried Are You?

I'm 'Mark Stein's got the ball in the 91st minute at Stamford Bridge' worried.😱
  19. Radders

Rolling Stones songs that sum up our current plight

(From Aftermath): High and dry. Out of time. It's not easy. I am waiting. Take it or leave it. What to do.🤔
  20. Radders

Are we fishing for Pollock?

Fish puns? Some people hake them, others think they're brill.
  21. Radders

Len Badger

Probably my favourite player of the 60s and 70s. RIP Len.
  22. Radders

Match Thread Everton v. Sheffield United - 16th May 2021

Similar affliction to 'Beattie flu'?
  23. Radders

Me too. I have this vague memory of Charlton(?) standing on our goal line for a L**ds corner and he was about a foot taller than Hodgy🤔
  24. Radders

Despite the wreckage of our season, today seems an appropriate time to post this:
  25. Radders

Tonight has shown one thing

No, that'll be La pub Liga.
  26. Radders

I just googled Eton collars. Apparently they were popular with parents in Edwardian times cos they thought it made their lads look respectable. 🤔
  27. Radders

Hard to tell but I think it is at an angle, as you say. No longer a pub is it?
  28. Radders

This was the tram terminus at the bottom of Chantrey Road in Woodseats. Taken in the 1900s I think, before the bank was built on the corner.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom