Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S8blade

Robert Page on the latest episode of the Blades Heaven podcast

Great listen again! Love sarbs positivity! Pagey comes across well . UTB
  2. S8blade

United's 100 year old supporter

Well done that man 👏⚔️
  3. S8blade

The Story of Travelling Blade

Good listen Hal, travelling Blade comes across as a nice genuine guy & a Top Blade!
  4. S8blade

Memries - When the Cup Was Magic - 1993 Cup Run

Pearsall also claimed in one of his lessons that he had a big cfc tattoo on his chest. 🤣
  5. S8blade

Im 46 Jack Lester was in the year above me , ive never watched Doc Martin so dont know who she is mate lol
  6. S8blade

Ah Mr Dowse! Whenever i saw Lou from little Little Britain i thought of him! I remember he had a dog poo brown Austin Allegro 😭
  7. S8blade

I also think the 5pm watered down version of the final is also a factor in its demise!
  8. S8blade

I was in Mr Mann's i left in summer of 93
  9. S8blade

Those teachers sound familiar! What class were you in ? Mr Hayes used to say the same to me too! I think Mr smith was a Blade & Mr Mclure too?
  10. S8blade

How long has he got

Its whats in front of him that worries me more at the moment!
  11. S8blade

Pete Whitney RIP

I had the pleasure of sitting near pete & Beryl in the south stand for a few years, lovely man who will be sadly missed, thoughts with Beryl and family at this sad time. Fly high Blade ⚔❤
  12. S8blade

You oreyt roy ?

Perhaps we should have a game of Roy's bingo?! What kind of bingo comments opponents fans will say in a Nigel Adkins stylie about playing The Blades!... I will start... "we ( Brighton) had an off day "...........
  13. S8blade

MOTD Toneet

We have come a long way since the 10 seconds on football on 5 !😎
  14. S8blade

Paul Mitchell

All the best paul get well soon ⚔
  15. S8blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Everton

Another "direct football" label...they do know warnock isnt our manager anymore rite? !
  16. S8blade

9 yrs is a long time in football

The bladesman brother
  17. S8blade

Leicester City

On their second half showing at chelsea yesterday im more fearfull of playing them than i am of chelsea, very quick passing side and have a lot of pace it will be an interesting game on Saturday. ⚔
  18. S8blade

Sky pundits

Sorry to sound a twat but it cant have been Ugo Ehiogu as he sadly died in April 2017
  19. S8blade

three possible goal keepers

Im just asking you a question nothing more nothing less . My point is looking at the alternatives to Hendo if he doesnt come thats all. Thanks
  20. S8blade

Ok mate, who would you like and think we could realistically get if Hendo doesnt come?
  21. S8blade

I was referring to Randall r.e resale value not Adrian
  22. S8blade

I wouldnt be against Adrian coming at all mate, trouble with a 32 year old goalkeeper is there isnt any chance of much resale value if and when required.
  23. S8blade

☝️This is doing the rounds on social media a lot, if Henderson isnt coming To The Lane then i thought the lad Etheridge was Cardiff city's best player last year ( correct age too at 29 ) also really rate Randolph at Middlesbrough too! International player with Ireland bags of experience but at...
  24. S8blade

Bob Jackson RIP

Many great memories listening to Bob on praise or grumble ...its a praise from me rest easy Bob
  25. S8blade

Look Leeds

Ive seen Harry Gration in the directors box at The Lane a good few times! I think he is a bratfud fan but has a soft spot for The Blades!
  26. S8blade

Which loan players do we keep?

Id look at Aiden Flint at Middlesbrough always rated him i think hes a right sided cb
  27. S8blade

Ground extentions/Renovations

☝️ THIS ⚔
  28. S8blade

Ground extentions/Renovations

I didnt say that i didnt want the kop re- done i said i didnt want a new stadium rebuilding! A few bits of improvement on the stadium. Nothing wrong with having an opinion but lets make it realistic eh, i also want to see the club progress as do all Blades fans , theres nothing more id love to...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom