Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Shoreham_Bhoys

Wilder / Holgate

Got to take what you can get in our position. Not an attractive proposition for both players and parent clubs with guaranteed drubbings most weeks.
  2. Shoreham_Bhoys

Will we give it a go ?

I think the smart plan would be to add some players that would make us a stronger Championship side than we were should we go down. I can’t see us bringing in much in the way of Premier League experience. We are going to have to be creative with our budget.
  3. Shoreham_Bhoys

CONFIRMED Ciaran Clark

Defence wins titles/promotion. The more solid devensive unit we have the less our offensive players need to produce to secure results. I like the proposal, Clark is a solid experienced pro at Premier League & International level. 214 PL appearances to his name.
  4. Shoreham_Bhoys

Tom Lawrence

Need players who are joining us for the right reasons, not fussed. He does possess that touch of star quality but he’s a bit like Jamie Murphy going from unplayable to anonymous. Also guaranteed red cards at poor times.
  5. Shoreham_Bhoys

Dylan Wharton

We’ve signed 19 year old free-agent goalkeeper Dylan Wharton. He’s most recently of Heanor Town of the United Counties League Premier North (9th Tier) on loan from Chesterfield who’s academy he’s been through. Assume he’ll link up with the 23s. He was a teammate of Jonathan Jebbison at Heanor...
  6. Shoreham_Bhoys

How do you stop Growing Crowd Disorder

Has to be proper consequences for the fans. They don’t care if clubs get fined for pyrotechnic usage. But they’ll care if there’s capacity reduction or closures meaning they’re unable to see their team. Once the law-abiding fans get pissed off the fanbases will police themselves.
  7. Shoreham_Bhoys

Sharp assaulted

Ultimately the football supporting public get the policing we deserve at matches. The reputation is more than fair and is still being added to across the country every weekend. Of course it’s the minority that spoils it for the majority, but the authorities cannot tell who out of the whole...
  8. Shoreham_Bhoys

Sharp assaulted

Nothing will be done as per, and pitch invasions will continue to happen across the country as there’s no willingness from footballing authorities to prevent it.
  9. Shoreham_Bhoys

Match Thread Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg: Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 17th May 2022

Went as expected, another playoff failure. Our penalty record is embarrassing now 6 lost in a row, Forest now won 9 out of last 10. We’ll never win in the playoffs, autos or nothing.
  10. Shoreham_Bhoys

Match Thread Play Off Semi Final 2nd Leg: Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 17th May 2022

Forest have better players than we do across the board. That’s why they’ll comfortably get through to the final.
  11. Shoreham_Bhoys

That keeper

Didn’t get enough bodies round him. Claimed a lot but was all basic catching under no pressure as a result of poor delivery.
  12. Shoreham_Bhoys

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

Can understand their confidence, they’ve been the better side over the season and we have many injuries. On our day we can match anybody however.
  13. Shoreham_Bhoys

Sky Sports Football

Wade Elliott ffs
  14. Shoreham_Bhoys

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Barnsley - 19th March 2022

No surprises for me. Look fatigued & leggy as is to be expected in a heavy schedule with a threadbare squad padded out by inexperienced players. International break can’t come soon enough.
  15. Shoreham_Bhoys

Osula inspired XI

Lavery as well, shocker from me.
  16. Shoreham_Bhoys

Osula inspired XI

In terms of uniqueness. Mikele Liegertwood played for Antigua & Barbuda if that’s unique, although he’s from North London. Gus Uhlenbeek was from Suriname.
  17. Shoreham_Bhoys

Osula inspired XI

Canadian David Edgar can have a place on the bench.
  18. Shoreham_Bhoys

Lucky buggars

Coventry did to us what we did to Middlesbrough, prepped well and exposed weaknesses. Plenty of football still to be played.
  19. Shoreham_Bhoys

Blades food XI

Febian Brandysnaps
  20. Shoreham_Bhoys

Blades food XI

Jamal Campbell-Ryce Crispies
  21. Shoreham_Bhoys

Blades food XI

“Jose Baxter’s Cream of Asparagus Soup” rolls off the tongue nicely.
  22. Shoreham_Bhoys

Incoming? Harlee Dean

Gone to 🐷
  23. Shoreham_Bhoys

Ryan Allsop/Kelle Roos

Roos is a bombscare with the ball at his feet. Watched Derby quite a bit this year as my gf supports them. He shits me up and I don’t even support them. Not seen too much of Allsop tbf.
  24. Shoreham_Bhoys

GK Frank Fielding

Not awful tbf, need a backup who’s happy to sit on the bench and only be in the lineup if required. Not inspiring by any means, but an experienced pro.
  25. Shoreham_Bhoys

Billy Sharp v Derby Fans

Much ado about nothing. Classic case of can dish it out but can’t take it.
  26. Shoreham_Bhoys

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U23 v Everton

Everton with Unsworth & Baxter in the dugout, played a very odd style, having almost 7 up front at times in the first half. Took chances well with timely scoring, Blades had some good chances but weren’t clinical and looked short in midfield.
  27. Shoreham_Bhoys

Incoming? Alex Collado

Not that it matters with the recent managerial change, but he’s signing with Granada CF of La Liga on loan until the end of the season.
  28. Shoreham_Bhoys

Incoming? Jili Buyabu

Allegedly the Trialist with U23s tonight. Former Crystal Palace youth midfielder released in the summer and now playing for 7th tier Isthmian League Premier side Hornchurch FC. Apparently subject to interest from Nottingham Forest as well as having been scouted by Chelsea & Manchester City.
  29. Shoreham_Bhoys

Player Suggestion Big CB's

Definitely not, I watch a lot of non-league footy and know there’s hidden gems to be had. Plus at 18 Freckleton would be a project signing for Lester & co to develop into a first-teamer.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom