Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Nottingham Forest (h)

I guess it’s not ok to blood u21s in the first team then miserable bastards 😂 they weren’t moaning when we had to play ssid u21s in the league earlier in the season ! Utter bellends who I hope occupy the last relegation spot As ever UTB !
  2. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Paddy McNair

Not every signing can blow your socks off ! A very sensible signing if it happens that improves our squad ! As ever UTB!
  3. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

First gtfi ! Not even read it don’t care , never been first and don’t want to hear fucking scousers telling me they are wonderful and we aren’t ! Will read it now though just because it’s what we do ! Cheers Roy ! As ever UTB ! Edit ; Bastards ! Knew I would be right , I do hope we fluke a draw !!
  4. BrayfordsBushyBeard

One To Watch

Barry Bannan . Heard a few people saying he’s like the English Messi apparently. Getting on a bit but lives local so might be worth a punt for a small fee but he plays for a big club so might be a struggle to prise him away 😂 As ever UTB !
  5. BrayfordsBushyBeard

McBurnie

Well I hope he stays ! As ever UTB!
  6. BrayfordsBushyBeard

'Memries' 'Basham's arriving' 5 years since this moment

That’s a scary amount of time ago but what a true legend of our time ! Football can be amazing at times and so cruel at others ! As ever UTB !
  7. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Positives

I still like the keepers kit , in fact not seen a better one this season ! As ever UTB!
  8. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Brewster

I know he’s been a massive disappointment for the money we paid but a lot of it has been out of his control. Every striker needs a run of games AS A STRIKER to find form . Hopefully he will now get this . I know I’m in the minority but I just like the kid ! I know that’s no good to anyone...
  9. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Brewster

In hindsight the red card might have just done him and us a favour as we couldn’t rush him back and he got a couple of extra weeks training in ! As ever UTB!
  10. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Deal or No Deal

Mcburnie, Bogle , Egan , Baldock Jebbison that would be it for me personally As ever UTB !
  11. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Season ticket available

I can make use of it if needs be lol my dad would go . But keep going I know it’s shit but push through !!! As ever UTB !
  12. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Jack Robinson Ole Ole

We could nick another City song , the one for Rhodri Let’s all sing about Souza x3 He acted at Luton Town I think that’s it lol As ever UTB !
  13. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Vini Souza

What was his song today ?
  14. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Beating west ham !

We’ve fucked it lol ! I also believe we will beat West Ham today we always win the crucial games …… As ever UTB !
  15. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Incoming? Son of Cademarteri

Cheers mate , never knew ! As ever UTB!
  16. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Incoming? Son of Cademarteri

When did dad Cadamarteri begin working with us and what’s his role ? As ever UTB!
  17. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Player Suggestion Jess Lingaard

Very low basic , pay as you play could be worth a try ? Ordinarily we would never be able to attract a player like this but if what he says is true might be worth a go . My negatives are 1 he seems like a complete bellend 2 not played any competitive football for ages so might not be ready to...
  18. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Anthony Patterson

If this is true , wonder what the fee would be , cant imagine he’s cheap ! As ever UTB !
  19. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man City

Podium finish with a dubious 2nd place finisher hogging the limelight stewards enquiry and hopeful disqualification and a second place finish pending ! As ever UTB !
  20. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Incoming? Bobby Firmino

If they want him gone they might pay a massive chunk of his wages ?? Still can’t se it but love a good rumour ! As ever UTB !
  21. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Roy's View From... View From Villa

I think we will soon be getting all the “we had an off day “ comments that became weekly reading the last time we had Wilder ! Thought we defended fantastic on the whole , the g ad me plan nearly worked a treat bringing on the men to open them up , great point overall ! Definitely handball by...
  22. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Thoughts with Matts family and anyone who knew him or are attending . Very very tough day for all concerned my thoughts and prayers are with you all. RIP LEGEND
  23. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Wilder by the looks of it

Yes from me
  24. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Player Suggestion Michael Cooper -Plymouth

Or Rotherham keeper !
  25. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Player Suggestion Teddy Teuma

Is he bollocks better than Hamer lol ! We just need to use Hamer correctly. As ever UTB!
  26. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Old Blades shirts for sale?

My pride and joy ! Medium so I can still just get away with wearing it lol ! Still in great condition, no pulls or stains .
  27. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Mahmoud Dahoud

Paul Hall As ever UTB !
  28. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Darblade/Ainsley Harriott RIP

Ainsley Harriott RIP , shared a few messages, genuinely funny guy . Feel for his family at such an awful time . Wasn’t aware of the mental health thread but just read his posts and the guy is a legend and a true inspiration to all of us . The picture of him walking his girls into school is one...
  29. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

Didn’t take them long to forget their journey! Bellends bar a couple of comments! Come on United Cheers Roy . As ever UTB!
  30. BrayfordsBushyBeard

Gary O'Neil

What a mardy bastard ! No mention of getting away with a possible penalty with the hand ball ? No mention of us wanting to make a sub before their deflected equaliser? We’ve all had bad luck in games and things that go for and against you , Maguire on McAtee last home game ? He is correct with...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom