Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Sparky

Apart from promotion from the 4th division.....

Dead right it was one of my favourite seasons supporting the Blades. We had some great away days and a brilliant final day
  2. Sparky

CONFIRMED We Are Going Up! The Blades Are Premier League

Think he fancies playing himself next season
  3. Sparky

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

That’s the one!
  4. Sparky

If Norwich weren't such wankers....

I’m fumin’
  5. Sparky

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

I actually saw his good game!
  6. Sparky

Longest unbeaten home recordh

We only lost 4 that season
  7. Sparky

Who's the old boy...

Yes it’s already been said by Essex Blade. It’s Keith Garrett
  8. Sparky

Forty years ago today

I remember Crewe chucking their shirts into the crowd then a few days later an appeal came out asking for them back! Oh and Jeff King was ace that day. Took my Everton supporting mate as a treat for him - he’d never seen division 4! I was wearing a yellow Harrington jacket that day which I...
  9. Sparky

22/23 Season Tickets

Just had the same experience having turned 60 last September. £275. - less than £12 quid a game in the South Stand. Happy days.
  10. Sparky

Hendersons sausage rolls

I had one yesterday too. Sucked in by the Henderson’s tag. It was an OK sausage roll but nowt special. £4.50 is more than they charge for a pie! I’ll go for the pie next time.
  11. Sparky

Roy's View From... View From Birmingham

The Bogle handball.
  12. Sparky

Favourite spontaneous Blades chants?

My favourite spontaneous chant has to be at the Rust Bucket when Duffy scored. “You’re not bouncing anymore!”
  13. Sparky

Booing

I’m not far from the tunnel. Fans were clapping the players then as the ref approached the tunnel it turned to booing. Then clapping again as Rammers came off. Hall needs to up his game.
  14. Sparky

The New Manager's Attire.

Looked fine before they came out for the kick off!
  15. Sparky

Season ticket holders attending next Saturday's game or not?

Thought Donny might have been a bit strange, but it was OK. Really looking forward to Saturday now!
  16. Sparky

Season Tickets General Sale / Moving Seats

Yeah. My refund from last year’s Plat season ticket was £53.30 more than my new season South Stand ticket so I’m quids in! 😉
  17. Sparky

Renewal was £467.50 in the South Stand
  18. Sparky

No. didn't even check ours at the Burnley game with 2000 there. Just won’t happen.
  19. Sparky

Rammers at the Euro's

Which he won’t but if they’re after him he’ll be worth far more
  20. Sparky

Rammers at the Euro's

Great news that he will get the international experience. He won’t play and it makes him a more valuable asset. SUFC is far more important to me than England.
  21. Sparky

Rammers at the Euro's

Great news!
  22. Sparky

Old Blades shirts for sale?

Yeah I’ve got the 4th Division one that I bought in 81. Been in storage with all my old shirts. Tried it on and it still fits me too! That price for the kids one is interesting - so it may be on ebay soon!
  23. Sparky

A chaotic mess (a good job we have only sold 2200)

Yeah mine worked fine on the iphone. Once I’d worked out I needed to shove it in the reader like a ticket!
  24. Sparky

A chaotic mess (a good job we have only sold 2200)

There were only 98 Corporate tickets at an eye watering £210 a pop. (That’s about 70% more than last season in the plat and the menu was far worse) Needless to say I didn’t bother with that! The 5086 is the number that they were showing on the website as available on Saturday when they went on...
  25. Sparky

Should Ramsdale be loaned out if Henderson becomes available?

I agree. And yet Aké at the heart of that leaky shite Bournemouth defence has just been signed by City for £40m and £40k a week! Makes zero sense
  26. Sparky

Your Blades favourite goal.

Len Badger v Ipswich. Although I nearly had a heart attack when Deano scored a tap in against Blackburn in that friendly at the Lane on his second debut
  27. Sparky

Match Thread Reading v. Sheffield United - 3rd March 2020

First miss of the season but there’s actually a legal live stream on Facebook watch for this. Perfect!
  28. Sparky

MTOD

All it highlighted to me was that Mooy nicked 10 yards for the free kick that led to the goal. Had it been taken in the right place it could have all been different.
  29. Sparky

Stadium and facilities redevelopment post KMC

Andy Birks, when he was CEO, told me that the reason for doing the south stand first was that whilst the Kop was the greater need, it would need to be shut for at least a whole season whereas a lot of the work on the South stand could be done without closing it as they would build behind the...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom