Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Brentford v. Sheffield United - 13th April 2024

Osborne at full back ,Brooks or Macatee in midfield,
  2. Boxer Blade

Motd

I think Danny Murphy is ok actually,they are all there to be shot down,part of the job, feelings running high by us, the fans.
  3. Boxer Blade

Not been delusional here..

I suppose we should all enjoy it while we can, it's not suddenly great and we are still conceding regularly but, as some have said we are competing and after the most difficult season to watch ever lets at least enjoy it and cling to the hope that next season in the championship isn't going to...
  4. Boxer Blade

Our fans today

One of my favourite chants as a kid "Who the fuckin ell are you" "who the fuckin ell are you"
  5. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th April 2024

Whoever recommended him Wilder took him
  6. Boxer Blade

Better today

I can sum up our performance, I wasn't going to watch it but my son convinced me to watch the first half in the pub which I did, I ended up staying to watch the whole game. End of my summery on our performance.
  7. Boxer Blade

Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

It's why we hate the top clubs, "fans" from these clubs are so fuckin self righteous, arrogance beyond belief, I ain't seen the stats but we were not a thuggery side
  8. Boxer Blade

Disgrace

Two VAR checks and loads of substitutions and Blasters injury would be my guess
  9. Boxer Blade

Blades Band Names

Not so much a player but the team, Blur comes to mind.
  10. Boxer Blade

24/25 Season Tickets

Thank fuck they're going down then 🤗
  11. Boxer Blade

Jebbison Mystery

Let's hope he can put it behind him and now move on and possibly get some minutes playing for us this season and hopefully get him signed up for three years.
  12. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

No height in midfield, lots of changes which is fair enough, fingers crossed we give it a go.
  13. Boxer Blade

Trial separation

You do realise we don't play on Saturday's between 3-5 , don't you.
  14. Boxer Blade

Wilders Contract

The end of the season can't come soon enough for everyone,the club and us, the supporters but as bad as it is, and yes it's bloody shit right now let's see what happens in the summer, two or three of the younger lads with Hamer, Souza and three or four more of the senior players is a good base...
  15. Boxer Blade

At full time

How many of us were nodding saying thank fuck for that, only losing the half by one goal, sad, isn't it , in all my years of watching this is easily the hardest watch. It's difficult but we have to keep the faith that next season will be positive.
  16. Boxer Blade

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

Opinions after a smacking like that so soon after the game aren't worth listening to, I understand the feelings but let's sleep on it.
  17. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

The amount of people writing Man united off yesterday including Sutton who predicted a 6-1 defeat (said we will lose 0-3). I accept they lost but they put up a good defensive display so I'm guessing we will probably lose 1-6, who knows?
  18. Boxer Blade

Everton

Bit of a circus,as you say
  19. Boxer Blade

Arsenal

After our display today arsenal will be really worried, they'll take a 0-5 now
  20. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Norwood s hardly played this season,which is ok because we have 'better' players so he , to be fair starts with a relatively clean sheet,have to give him support.
  21. Boxer Blade

Mason Holgate racist abuse

Hiding behind their screens, really brave aren't they, they would never say it to his face. Wankers.
  22. Boxer Blade

Team vs Wolves

Is there any possibility of Diaz being available this week?
  23. Boxer Blade

A brain transplant required.

Any average winger loves playing against us no matter who seems to be playing fullback, especially our left hand side, it seems most weeks teams exploit it, as always seeing the problem is one thing sorting it is another
  24. Boxer Blade

Abdullah OUT!

At best
  25. Boxer Blade

Consistency - Back to Back results

Nobody, including the management could disagree the problem however is finding a way of achieving it, we've been trying all season and not managed it, fingers well and truly crossed ⚔️
  26. Boxer Blade

Wilder vs Heckingbottom

My thoughts are Bill you've got to get a hobby
  27. Boxer Blade

What a fucking result!

That's putting it mildly 😉
  28. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

I did wait until VAR wasn't called for 😁
  29. Boxer Blade

Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 10th February 2024

I'll predict it now, we will not lose 3-2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom