Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Sunday’s game in doubt? - high winds

And now let's see the forecast at the Reebok Stadium... ...light d-rizzle.
  2. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Guess the former Blades

Without looking at the answers already posted: 1 - Lee Hendrie 2 - Richard Cresswell 3 - Chris Armstrong 4 - Geoff Horsfield 5 - Ashley Ward 6 - Mikele Leigertwood 7 - Mark Rankine....????? 8 - Bobby Ford 9 - No idea 10 - It's at the back of my mind which is really pissing me of because I...
  3. AlanWrightsShinyHead

So who scored the equaliser....

He didn't touch it at all from the replays I've seen, but his presence undoubtedly forced Zouma into the OG
  4. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Floodlights!

Stopped selling meat n tater though 😠
  5. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Oli McBurnie Chant

Surely it has to be better than the god awful "F*** em all" that seems to be sung at every match recently
  6. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Oli McBurnie Chant

Just saw this and thought it would be good for our new cult hero Oli McBurnie Oli McBurnie He comes from Yorkshire He loves to party And score goals for United 1...2...3...4... Fun, catchy and one that fans of all ages can join in with (for once) Thoughts?!
  7. AlanWrightsShinyHead

"Family" Stand

I've somehow managed to convince my 7 year old that they're chanting "Blackman" Was easy enough when he played for us, but he's now beginning to question why the fans are still calling for his return despite us having Hendo 😕
  8. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Player Suggestion Victor Wanyama

I know he's probably out of our reach, but just seen he's apparently available for around £10-12m with Bournemouth and West Ham interested. CDM destroyer with plenty of Prem and Champions League experience would be a steal at that price in today's market (although will be on very high wages)...
  9. AlanWrightsShinyHead

There will be no new signings...

Villa have just announced Jota
  10. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Incoming? Daniel Sturridge

ROFL Is that still what the kids say?
  11. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Why can't we have the full bramall lane end and give away side Pukka pies corner?

In addition to it barely even holding 1,000 you also have to access it via the family stand
  12. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Assombalonga and Braitwaite ?

Bit in paper
  13. AlanWrightsShinyHead

'Hi Guys' - Signed ball for sale

He did ask us to keep the posts relevant. Can we please respect his wishes. How much for the Unicorn?
  14. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Joshua's Sponsored Walk For Parkinson's UK

On behalf of Joshua, myself, my family and Parkinson's UK I woild like to say a final, heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated through his JustGiving page over the past few weeks, and to everyone who approached him today and put money in his tin (and those who high-fived him as he made his...
  15. AlanWrightsShinyHead

He's arrived! He was taken onto the pitch for photos and is about to head to the International Bar to rattle his tin!
  16. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Egan & Wilder Interviews with Talksport’s Moose

Didn't Moose say that "we coped well well selling Brooks as we've got young Duffy"
  17. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Thank you again everyone! He's now approaching £1200 - which more than compensates for the crap weather forecast right over his walk tomorrow! Hopefully he'll get chance to thank you all at half time (if he's not too shy!)
  18. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Thank you to all the Blades family for your donations and to Linz for pinning the thread! Joshua was absolutely over the moon this morning when I told him he'd hit the £1000 mark! :)
  19. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Thank you buddy! With the £250 he's raised in cash donations, he's now just £4.50 off the £1,000 mark! Joshua will be pitchside at half time on Saturday for a quick chat with Gary Sinclair :)
  20. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Player Suggestion New Signings for 2019/2020?

Danny Murphy Svetoslav Todorov René Higuita
  21. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Forest Match Programme

My son was in the programme on Friday regarding his sponsored walk to BDTBL this Saturday which some of you already know about https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/joshuas-sponsored-walk-for-parkinsons-uk.70116/ Unfortunately I didn't buy one as I thought he was going to be in the...
  22. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Whatever happened to Glenn Cockerill

I once re-signed him for United on Premier Manager '98 and he played to the ripe old age of 51
  23. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Thank you mate, too kind!
  24. AlanWrightsShinyHead

Just a little update, Joshua has so far raised over £600 including cash donations. The Sheffield Telegraph have also published the below article today :D There's still plenty of time to donate should you wish to...
  25. AlanWrightsShinyHead

A Question Re. Online Ticket Site & Loyalty Points

It's a brand new online account, I've just set it up for him to keep track of his points total etc I've never really noticed how long loyalty points take to go onto your account before, I'd always assumed they were added on immediately after you buy a ticket. If they've not been added on by...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom