Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

McBurnie

I like McBurnie but my question is simple... When do folk feel his golden period was for us, so far? By that I mean, when he's been consistently available, picked, in form and scoring? When was it, and how long did it last?
  2. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Would you want Ndiaye back

I fucking love him, so yes. I don't think we'll see a more gifted player at the Lane in my lifetime and I'd like to think I've got a fair few years ahead of me yet.
  3. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

I can't see anything beyond this, I'm right there with you. And I'm a sodding clapper! I have zero faith that we have the finances, staffing, or resources to do anything like the level of forward planning and recruitment that we will need. Whereas Luton, IMO, will fly.
  4. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

Clarity of ownership of the club. Without that, nothing else can be properly contemplated anyway.
  5. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

What the stats say (vs Brentford)

When we bought him, Brum fans were gutted to see him go. Statistically he was the highest scoring centre half in the division, along with... Anel.
  6. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Player contracts

Fashion models for the kit launch, cos there's no fucker left 😂
  7. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Only Fans

Next year's shirt sponsors. Set of tits in the shirt this year, might as well be a set of tits on the front, next.
  8. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Ben Osborn

Bloody hell, he's turned on the fans! That sounds grim, hope you're on the mend.
  9. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Ben Osborn

Robinson and McBurnie, I think... Maybe here?
  10. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Grbic

Wish we could. AMIRITE Carlton Blade??
  11. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Grbic

I rarely, if ever jump on a player bashing bandwagon. I just don't think to achieves owt. However, what I will say, is that Wilder's "he's my number one" comments, on Grbic's arrival, are appearing more and more bizarre.
  12. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Sheffield United Legends - Crucible

It's amazing really, to say that in the same lifetime we now have a footballing world where a £100m player isn't a guaranteed starter for the champions of England, or the national side.
  13. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Sheffield United Legends - Crucible

I wonder why he puts himself out there then, sense of obligation because of legend status?
  14. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

McBurnie Interview

This must be some of our lot, and as such, you're an embarrassment, whoever you are.
  15. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Grbic

I meant the original list of purported United World signings.
  16. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Grbic

What a complete waste of money...
  17. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

BBD

To be fair, our board did so from the end of May...
  18. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

😆 I've not finished moaning yet, hang on. Roygbiv, I've been using these Ads for 6+ months and I've still not met any local easy ladies. Call yours a reputable website?! You really need to check what you're endorsing...
  19. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

I knew someone would come back with this... 😆 This is the next screen... Based on THE WEBSITE THAT I'M ON?!? Utter filth.
  20. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

View from aside, Roygbiv what the chuff are these adverts?!?
  21. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Player Suggestion Jimmy Dunne

The system has lost all the qualities it was first built upon. Keeper with sky high confidence in Hendo. Classy, combative and hugely consistent wing backs in Baldock and Stevens. An organised back three, wholly on one another's wavelength in Bash, Egan and JOC. Good possession in Norwood...
  22. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Player Suggestion Jimmy Dunne

Jimmy Dunne? Cracking goal. His brother, Romeo, also scored late on. With 21 seconds to go.
  23. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Proper Bleds sign proper Bleds.
  24. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Oliver Burke

I'm not sure it's so much wasted potential as such, I just don't think he has great football intelligence/tactical nous.
  25. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Oliver Burke

26. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Kalvin Phillips

27. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Corruption.

I don't think there's targeted bias. I think there's uselessness and incompetence, definitely.
  28. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

McBurnie

Neither will be here next season. We'll end up with Sam Gallagher or similar.
  29. Kozzy_is_my_Dad

Throwing points away in injury time

That's easy. If we're losing = fuck all stoppage time, blow the whistle. If we're drawing/winning = play until we concede. 364 minutes added. CoRrUpT pReMiEr LeAgUe!1!1! 🤪

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom