Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. I should coco

BladesPod - latest episodes

Thanks for listening? You deserve our undying grattitude for being arsed to do it. Thanks for sticking with it, in what has been a complete shitshow of a season.
  2. I should coco

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

It's because they don't get anything from this country, so apparently billions of pounds of benefits don't count. Always them, innit.....
  3. I should coco

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

What can Bettis sensibly say, until the ownership is sorted out? He's just hanging on to the wheel of the Titanic, while Wilder is rearranging the deckchairs. Unless the Prince sells now, or commits to stay and finds funding (both highly unlikely), it's another year of crisis management ahead
  4. I should coco

MOTD

Not sure how you see that as a positive. He only fussed up after he'd been found out. He's a hypocrite, pure and simple. Posting bollocks tweets about how we should spend more publc money on his trendy causes, but not wanting to contribute to the tax pot in the first place. I'm more of the...
  5. I should coco

MOTD

Quality tax dodger: Lineker’s Past Tax Issues This is not the first time that Lineker has been involved in a tax dispute with HMRC. In 2012, he was forced to pay £4.9 million in back taxes after being found to have used a tax avoidance scheme. Lineker has stated that he regrets using the scheme...
  6. I should coco

Memorable free kicks at the lane

Didn't we score in the FAC, in front of the Kop, with one of Warnock's daft 'collision; routine free kicks? It's obviousy not theat meorable, if I can't even recall what happened.
  7. I should coco

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Any ground where the camera picks up trees behind the stand, is tinpot by definition These bumpkins shouldn't be nywhere near the Premier and yet the dekuded wankers think we are the little team. Twats, the lot of them.
  8. I should coco

Tufty Club pod - match reactions

I've heard that before. I tried to sign Robert Fleck years ago, but the low rent fax ran out of paper.
  9. I should coco

Wolves 1 United 0 - report

Generally, people who misunderstand XG take it too literally. The stats are collected from tens of thousands of games and can't sensibly applied to just one game. Over a season, the statistics will be proven but that relies on revrsion to the mean. If you take an individual XG of 0.7 for a...
  10. I should coco

Shit! Not only is it a long rambling bollocks fuelled pod, but apparently it's my fault too. Hilarious as the nutsack joke is, can you please remind of the correct postal address (including post code , obvs), so I can send an epistle?
  11. I should coco

You're never too old for a bit of slapstick. Disappointingly, although the rambling intro covered a multitude of dull minutiae, there was no binday talk.
  12. I should coco

Hamer's free kick

Nah, would have been unseen work.
  13. I should coco

Would you have McCabe back over the prince?

Yes he took assets (hotel and the office block), but he took the large liabilities that went with them. Seriously, how much money do you think he 'made' from the club in the 20 years he stopped us from going into administration? Who was the funder of last resort for the various share issues...
  14. I should coco

Would you have McCabe back over the prince?

Underfunded? We were losing seveeal million quid a year in the Championship and he recognised that was beyond his means. Obviously in your book, he should have grown a bigger money tree. Then he could have 'funded' us to your satisfaction.
  15. I should coco

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

Never rated Benjamin and I don't think he went on to do much. I expected Stainrod to prove to be the best of the bunch but I'd guess (without checking) tgat Varadi got more top flight games. Edwards probably got the most goals, but apart from his early games with us, most of those would have...
  16. I should coco

The usual unfocused rambling was spiced up with Deadbat 's non-snowday gripping tale. This just about made up for the lack of binday news. Also a stunning new mpression was added to the stable: Alan McShearer. There was even some positive footy chat too! Well done lads.
  17. I should coco

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Charlton 2006/07 should be the definition of 'be careful what you wish for'. There was an entitled CheatinAmmers fan on 5live Monday Night Club, bemoaning their style of play and saying they had a better squad than Villa and Spurs. He also described them as a 'sleeping giant' and thought they...
  18. I should coco

Roy's View From... View From Luton

The cameras follow the ball. You get no appreciation of off the ball work, players making runs and tracking back. I watched it on TV too, but wouldn't pretend to have a full appreciation of the game. I also agree Silent Blade , they may have had 75% possession, but much of it wasn't remotely...
  19. I should coco

Do one Merson.

I agree and listening to him, I always hear a glint in the corner of his eye. I can even forgive his time as a pig. He does have that annoying yoof thing though, about 'arksing a question'.
  20. I should coco

They played for both!

Peter Anderson
  21. I should coco

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

"Cheer up David Pleat....."
  22. I should coco

New sponsor next season?

Local sponsor puts hard earned money into club. Entitled fans slag them off. FFS, there isn't a long queue of Cartier, Ferrari, Hugo Boss et al, all vying to support a little known Northern English club.
  23. I should coco

New sponsor next season?

That seems a bit pious. Nowt wrong with the Watds shirt as worn by Dane.
  24. I should coco

Blue cards

Why do fucking IFAB get to decide? It's not their game, it's OURS! Refs ought to fuck off with their wonderful new laws and join the 'Big 6' in a Europe Super League. We can go back to a simple handball law, no offside phases and a 30 second limit on VAR for CLEAR and OBVIOUS.
  25. I should coco

Roy's View From... Atlético Madrid and Lille Fans Views On Ivo Grbic ByRoy

The S6 Massive, obviously. They will never have heard of little old United.
  26. I should coco

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

I remember how the S6 Massive were giving it large to the Uddersfield and Brighton fans, with their usual 'tinpot' deluded bollocks. The Brighton fans took it well and responded with humour, so I think one or two on here might even have temporarily changed ther avatars to Brighton badges.
  27. I should coco

Agreed but when you say; "so well", all things are relative. Given it's taken the lazy twats a month to get their arses back in gear, perhaps we shouldn't be too harsh. Some great professional technique from Deadbat muting himself, so more unintended comedy to come in due course......
  28. I should coco

Roy's View From... View From West Ham

Surely Wednesday have copied it by now and claimed that they invented it first? #OlderBiggerBetter
  29. I should coco

Longevity in the top flight

Woolhouse scarpered pretty sharpish. Sam/Samantha Hashimi and Reg weren't too slow off the blocks either.
  30. I should coco

#wildersbrexitblades

It's not just 'good scouting ' though. You have to set your stall out with a well funded long term plan. Brentford for instance, decided they couldn't compete with Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/CheatinAmmers academies, so put massive resources into research and video analysis. It's not something you...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom