Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. madeinsheffield

Neill Collins moves into management

They’re 5th aren’t they? Bonkers
  2. madeinsheffield

Players excused from criticism. Yesterday, recently, all season.

Spot on, he gets caught out of position a lot, and only jogs back when he's been up the pitch. Don't rate him. Partly at blame for a couple yesterday
  3. madeinsheffield

Match of the Day Shite

Big talking point, they managed to discuss other games enough. That counts and the games ends differently. They didn’t show hamer getting grabbed round his throat or the fact they shouldn’t have had th throw in that leads to the 3rd goal
  4. madeinsheffield

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

he might have been a decent contributor to this season, even if he did want away at the end
  5. madeinsheffield

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

I thought he spoke well, the first caller was a clown trying to sound intelligent and failing. One issue did annoy me though, he indicated we got around £30m for Sander and Illiman, yet in the next breath said we’d never get another player like Illiman unless we spent tens of millions, begs the...
  6. madeinsheffield

McBurnie

His primary job is to score goals, i don’t know the exact stats for the time he’s been here but it’s not great, another big lad defending corners, yes he’s great, hold up play, yep not bad. very likeable character, absolutely. Fit, mmm half a season
  7. madeinsheffield

Why are you still going to the games?

I’m a Blade, sat through worse. The lows make the highs higher
  8. madeinsheffield

Pressing

Also topping the goals against
  9. madeinsheffield

If you think that's a red card

Yellow, yeah right
  10. madeinsheffield

Thickest team we’ve ever had

I’m sure Wes was time wasting on Sunday, we were 2-0 down at the time, he’s either thick or proving a point
  11. madeinsheffield

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

I’d be sat front and centre
  12. madeinsheffield

Stadium Development

He's done this to make the land value much higher, now theorectically the land can be built on and developed he'll want even more money. Absolutely the least Bladey thing he could do was split the 10 acres that have always belonged to the club, spiteful twat!
  13. madeinsheffield

Incoming? Iliman

Sounds like a similar story to Moises Caicedo, best part of £100m and looks more like a £20m player for Chelsea, yes they are turning into a proper basket case and it’s wonderful to see but the quality dip is night and day, some times it’s the wrong move
  14. madeinsheffield

Attendance vs Villa (before the mass exodus)

bet some were leaving before they’d finished counting up
  15. madeinsheffield

Poll Question

He needs a rethink on his valuation as it’s dropping like a stone every week
  16. madeinsheffield

Don’t bother with promotion

Fuming. Good players gone and our best players aren't actually our players. We'd have struggled in Championship with this squad. The £100m that we're supposed to have received going up looks like it's vanished. Players like Hamer (who does OK some of the time) have made a big step up, were...
  17. madeinsheffield

Wonder goals

Give any good player space and time around the edge of the box they’ll have a pop, and that’s what we do too much
  18. madeinsheffield

Wilder presser today

Thought it was someone taking the piss. Genuinely
  19. madeinsheffield

Player Suggestion David Brooks

I’d pay to sit with the Southampton fans if they haven’t played pigs at the old slag yet if he was guaranteed to play
  20. madeinsheffield

Outgoing? Coulibaly out on loan

Get shut of anyone that doesn't want to be here, we're in a battle
  21. madeinsheffield

Norwood

I really dislike when a defender passes him the ball and he passes back to him usually quickly putting the defender under more pressure than he was, most of our defenders shouldn’t be put in that position as they struggle, then mistakes happen when we get pressed, Souza receives the ball and...
  22. madeinsheffield

'Pundits'

I used to hate Robbie Savage, then I listened to his his podcast with Freddie Flintoff and the ping pong guy, (few years ago) but I actually grew to like hiM. He ofte said about pundits not doing the research before games would get found out and he’s right. the basic ones still talk about...
  23. madeinsheffield

Incoming? Bobby Firmino

Low Cost and strength of alcohol = huge sales
  24. madeinsheffield

Delay to the match at the end of game

The sky camera man was quick enough to get onto what was happening from where I was sitting on G, you‘d have thought either his mike, the pitch side one or the fixed camera near the away dugout would have also heard what was actually shouted. Might take some explaining on SSN though if that is...
  25. madeinsheffield

Jebbo

Doctors usually have a day job too, not exclusively employed by the club, certainly in most clubs
  26. madeinsheffield

Archer

I think that’s a lack of confidence and belief in himself, few more goals and he won’t be thinking I need one more touch. He’s looked much better this week and is creating chances now
  27. madeinsheffield

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

It was a one hand shove in the back, not shoulder to shoulder, why wasn’t it even reviewed?
  28. madeinsheffield

Ramsdale Dropped

Quite ironic he can’t go ’on strike’ this time to get a move as he can’t get a game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom