Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. JackSUFC

Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 24th April 2024

We're playing tonight? Christ, what awful news.
  2. JackSUFC

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

No point taking notice of their comments. Football works in cycles so they’ll be back down in their natural lane soon enough. All the plastics will go back to following Arsenal and Chelsea from their armchairs and their shite little lego stadium will be empty every week. Proper irrelevant club.
  3. JackSUFC

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

I actually agree with you. He’s been a liability most of this season. I’d be shocked if a PL club signed him in the summer.
  4. JackSUFC

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

-2? Not even a challenge. Give us -15 so at least there’s some fun in it.
  5. JackSUFC

Hamer

Yep, play to his strengths with some good players around him and he should be a real asset.
  6. JackSUFC

Grbic

Yep that was also a shocker, thanks for reminding me.
  7. JackSUFC

Hamer

What a beautiful pass for Bogle’s goal. An assist Andres Iniesta would’ve been proud of.
  8. JackSUFC

Grbic

Cost us the three points today. Who scouted him and pushed for his signing? Genuinely curious.
  9. JackSUFC

McBurnie

Suppose at least he adds value on the pitch when he's available, unlike another £20m striker we've still got on the books.
  10. JackSUFC

Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

Without actually looking into it, I'd argue that we've got a better record in the cups than a lot of clubs over the last 20 years or so. The days of smaller clubs winning cup competitions is over. Wigan and Swansea were the last and they were both over 10 years ago.
  11. JackSUFC

BBD

He's our best player at the minute. Wish we could've got a buy-out option on the loan.
  12. JackSUFC

New head scout - Jamie Hoyland

Everton’s recruitment has been horrendous during that period. 😂
  13. JackSUFC

24/25 Season Tickets

Similar to where I'm at. I have zero enthusiasm to go on Saturday, never mind renew for next season. Never thought I'd feel so turned off from United and football but here we are. However, saying that, I know I'll eventually renew.
  14. JackSUFC

What's happened with Ampadu

He’s had the armband for Leeds this season too, where he seems to be well liked.
  15. JackSUFC

Why are you still going to the games?

Forest? Christ that’s reminded me, I can’t be arsed with them turning us over at the Lane.
  16. JackSUFC

'Memries' 'Basham's arriving' 5 years since this moment

I’d do some disgusting things to experience that journey from L1 Champions up to Covid again. What made it even better for me, I was 21-25 and could spend most of my disposable income on boozing and following United home and away with my pals. Good times.
  17. JackSUFC

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Anel wanted dropping months ago! Souza and McActee though, not a clue. Is he trying to get sacked again?
  18. JackSUFC

Ten years on - United's 2014 FA Cup run

10 years!!! Cracking day that, the Lane at its best in otherwise bleak times for us.
  19. JackSUFC

The Gulf

Brentford - Fantastic recruitment model and long-term project. Brighton - See above with the blessing of a rich fan owner. Bournemouth - Rich owners. Fulham - Rich owners. Wolves - Rich owners. Be interesting to see how much the last three of those clubs have spent just to tread water at...
  20. JackSUFC

That team tonight

Anyone else seen this clip of Arsenal psyching our lot out in the tunnel? What a set of pussies we have wearing the badge at the minute.
  21. JackSUFC

Positives

There isn’t a home game now until March 30th 🥳🍻
  22. JackSUFC

What minute did you leave?

When the fifth went in. I’ve left earlier this season but I was kind of enjoying it tonight in a sick, sadastic way.
  23. JackSUFC

Ndiaye, another post.

Is it? 🤷‍♂️
  24. JackSUFC

Current team vs 2018/19 Promotion team

18/19 was the best team we've had in my lifetime, especially as a collective. Maybe you'd say McActee could displace Duffy but even that's debatable based on form and what they brought to the team. To suggest anyone else from the current team gets in is outrageous.
  25. JackSUFC

Two strange incidents today

Disgrace isn’t it - again. Probably shared a sandwich in changing room afterwards.
  26. JackSUFC

Two strange incidents today

https://x.com/__sharpy__/status/1762059493448245674?s=46&t=mTfM8MNxz6ewvwIqxYqcyg I thought this was a video of our first team to be fair.
  27. JackSUFC

Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 25th February 2024

Thought it was a good performance by our usual standards. Missed BBD and Archer going forwards.
  28. JackSUFC

The dreaded Premier league next season

You’re right but the thought of it is nice. We don’t have the footballing infrastructure at the club to even begin to copy the model that has been successful for Brentford and Brighton.
  29. JackSUFC

I know you’re on the wind up but some people would genuinely argue this point. Ironic really because unless you’re a child, fawning over getting to see better opposition players batter us is a more small-time mentality than preferring to be competitive in the Championship.
  30. JackSUFC

Completely agree mate. It’s what made the journey during Wilder’s first spell so special - players not only playing for the shirt but doing it whilst playing an exciting brand of football that we all loved. Even if we weren’t quite as successful as back then, having that connection between...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom