Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. wesleysnipesmen

RND

Funny you say that I thought the same until I googled him sometime last season. Had him down as looking like Nathan Dyer for no reason whatsoever.
  2. wesleysnipesmen

Most one sided loss

Port Vale at home in the 100 point season. It was 4-0 but I think we had the ball in the net about 8 times?! Edit: Oh right, loss.
  3. wesleysnipesmen

Sheffield United Released List

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1697130 Sheffield United Andall-Gibbons, Ta'Shae Ruebin Jonathan Clarke, Leon Marvin (Contract extension) Duffy, Mark James Ferguson, Keenan Tyrone Glendon Freeman, Kieron Samuel (Contract extension) Greaves, Oliver James Gribbin, Callum Anthony Heneghan...
  4. wesleysnipesmen

We are the best thing to happen in the Premier League in years

3 points away from matching Wolves' tally last year, then above that it's been 20 years since a team came up and did as well, and that's when the financial gap to the top 4/5/6 was nowhere near what it is today. Unreal achievement.
  5. wesleysnipesmen

City banned Manure Win Europa

https://www.premierleague.com/european-qualification-explained "The maximum number of English teams in UEFA competitions is seven."
  6. wesleysnipesmen

** CHANGE.ORG PETITION PLEASE SIGN **

Not to be a pedant, but we can gain 2 points, stay the same, or lose 1 ;)
  7. wesleysnipesmen

European football not right for us

I agree entirely it probably would harm us progressing any further up the league (although Wolves have done alright this season). I just think clubs such as us and Palace shouldn't look at European football as a distraction from the league. Look at Stoke now, when their fans look back on their...
  8. wesleysnipesmen

European football not right for us

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-simon-jordan-europe-18428457 Is he having a laugh, would much rather a season in Europe and finish 17th next season than finish mid-table every season like Palace, and I'm sure their fans would say the same.
  9. wesleysnipesmen

What game do you regret missing the most?

Same here, refused to pay that much. After that I didn't want to make that mistake again so made sure I was at the three subsequent 0-0's 😒
  10. wesleysnipesmen

Undr the cosh

https://www.patreon.com/UndrTheCosh It's on there, £2 a month for 2 extra podcasts a month, or £5 for the same but a few extra bits.
  11. wesleysnipesmen

Outgoing? John Lundstram

The length of contract might be an issue as well as the money. As good as he's been this season overall, he's probably the one of the next usual starters we'll be looking to upgrade on. He'll want at least a 3 year deal if not 4, whereas I'd be surprised if he's still making the starting 11 in...
  12. wesleysnipesmen

A smokeless stadium

There’s no smoke without cash. Should make that the new club slogan.
  13. wesleysnipesmen

Now i know the Sun talks bollox.

Would love to see Bash try and swing one in with his left peg on the overlap 😂
  14. wesleysnipesmen

Who is our most unique player ever?

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a paragraph with so many capital letters that have all been grammatically correct.
  15. wesleysnipesmen

Players who support other prem teams

Still can’t believe he brought James Wilson on instead of Sharp 😭, especially since he was injured for the 4-2 game
  16. wesleysnipesmen

Bladey degrees of separation

Once went to my mates house to find he had Ahmed Fathi sat on the settee having a cuppa
  17. wesleysnipesmen

Wages

Yeah sorry I don’t mean as in hide it somewhere else in the accounts, more like putting a note like this that Huddersfield had in when they went up so we have an idea what bonuses were. Actually looking at theirs makes me think the £5m I mentioned might be a bit on the low side :eek:
  18. wesleysnipesmen

Wages

Not saying it definitely would be in wages, but I imagine there were bonuses for winning league 1 and there's nothing obvious in the 16/17 accounts that suggests they've separated bonuses from normal wages. Obviously this year's bonuses will be significantly higher, so they could choose to split...
  19. wesleysnipesmen

Wages

It would be quite normal for them to be in the wages total, so when our 18/19 figures are released I expect the headline wages figure will be larger than we'd expect, but will include bonus payments that wouldn't have been made had we not gone up. Say it's gone from 19m to 25m, then another 5m...
  20. wesleysnipesmen

Congratulations from Liverpool FC

Cheers Gregor
  21. wesleysnipesmen

Duffy

The last time we played against Liverpool was the 4-0 defeat at Anfield in our last season in the prem on 24th Feb 2007. Duffy scored his first goal for Southport that day in a 2-2 draw with Cambridge United, following a mid season move from Prescot Cables. What a rise it's been for him, can't...
  22. wesleysnipesmen

Sir Chris and Warnock

Notable mention to Eddie Howe who did all the football league promotions before he was 40 :eek:
  23. wesleysnipesmen

Will Wilder

Mitrovic looks like he can neck a pint in under 5 seconds, I'm sure he'll fit in fine.
  24. wesleysnipesmen

Updates From Wilder

Get to Farmfoods mate, underrated ;)
  25. wesleysnipesmen

Updates From Wilder

"No club versus country stuff from me", reckon that's a dig at Warnock moaning about Iceland this morning.
  26. wesleysnipesmen

Dedicated followers of Basham

I feel like I've heard '12 days of Chris Basham' on an away day once, not sure if I've imagined that though. Only works round Christmas too.
  27. wesleysnipesmen

Norwood Suspension

Take your point, but he did get booked in the 4-0 against Reading so it could come against anyone really. I think Wilder will start him to be fair, just my weird way of looking at it is having him definitely miss 1 game to not risk missing 2.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom