Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

Surely if he got the ball first, then it’s not a penalty?? Maybe I’m just old fashioned……
  2. B

Everton

As long as it doesn't help us to stay up..............
  3. B

Watching this crap every week

This season could put us back years…….
  4. B

Klopp et al

and they scored from the free kick also if I remember correctly.
  5. B

RIP Maddy Cusack

RIP YOUNG LADY……,,,,,,
  6. B

Billy’s interview

Nothing Reynolds has done at all, just the shithousing from your players and manager…….
  7. B

Another shite performance

Yet we still won eh??????
  8. B

What a proper 🛎End 😂😂

I had to get a ticket in the Hull end, and to be fair the atmosphere they generated was good, but to say United didn’t contribute is wrong. No9, top of the league, GCB and the illi songs were heard often and loud. Only time we were quiet was ten mins before and ten mins after half time………
  9. B

Didn't deserve that

Because we don’t score goals, have a poor defence and a non existent powder puff midfield. We used to be a team but last season sucked all confidence out of us and Slav expects the same players to somehow find that confidence…… why not play hourahan today???? We need to mix it up. The measure of...
  10. B

Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 2nd October 2021

Strap yourself in for the wilderness years kids……. Very very disappointing tbh
  11. B

Olympic blades (bit of fun)

Not a blade, but Ryan Giggs - Women's Boxing
  12. B

Dean Riddle

Portland is a fantastic city I’ve been there many a time as my brother lived there for a while, and will likely settle there when he’s finished his assignment in Europe.... Hope so as I want a good excuse to go back.... Nicky Barmby’s lad played for the MLS team and he met him a few times as...
  13. B

Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Bromwich Albion - 2nd February 2021

it is actually groundhog day today also.......... :oops::oops:
  14. B

View from the US

13:00 hrs in Germany, still bloody hard to watch.
  15. B

Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

The preparation needs to be started for next season, it needs to be honest and ruthless. There are many players who need to take a long hard look at themselves and if they want to stay they have to play like they want to stay. We haven't offered any passion or pride for about 6 games now and we...
  16. B

Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

I'm shocked how inept we look to be honest, no drive, no passion. I know the lack of fans has had an effect this season but it's like all of the confidence and the first touch has left everyone of them. They don't seem united as a team at all. The bad luck we have had in regards to every mistake...
  17. B

Bob Barker - Jumpers for Goal Posts

I’ve looked long and hard for any of the collection that features Bramall Lane. I’ve got four other Bob Barkers which are great...... not the ones I really want though.
  18. B

Tim Sherwood

What exactly has sherwood achieved that allows him to comment with any authority. Yes we’ve not taken any points out of nine But keep the faith. The last four seasons have taught us to believe. Keep believing people. If we’re still rock bottom at Christmas then worry.,,,,,
  19. B

VAR ruled this offside...

The linesman couldn’t be closer....... benefit of doubt should always go towards the attacking team. I wonder if it would have been ruled off it it was Liverpool, spurs or Man City???
  20. B

Anyone still thinking about relegation?

One step at a time, another 24 points, pressure off slightly and really go for it, see where we end up. JTW will be interesting, incomings and possible outgoings. The outgoings will be to suit us and not enforced. I’d be happy to finish 7-10th as this would be recognition of CWAK skill. Not...
  21. B

Good times.......enjoy

What a time to be a blade.... we’ve all experienced the dross, the excuses, the ifs, buts and maybe..... hammonds unseen work, cloughs mustn’t lose, Blackwell”s hoof, robson spending like a drunken sailor. Now we have a clear plan and strategy, vision and someone who can execute this. Enjoy...
  22. B

Europe

We could but id rather we had no distractions next season........
  23. B

History in the making.

A fabulous season regardless of the outcome. Punching well above our weight, playing great football with a passionate, committed team and manager. Blades can walk that little bit taller thanks to Willder and Knill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom