Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. LenTednTony

John Egan

Fuck just bloody fuck off!!!! Egan is our leader, he is a blade and, as a centre back at 29, is in his prime. He occasionally makes a mistake but our defensive record says it all. He is a GOD! We keep Egan, we keep doing what we are doing!
  2. LenTednTony

Ampadu

I think it’s unfair to say he is a jack of all trades. Because of CW and Heckarse, he has not really been played in any one position long enough to command it. I believe he favours mid field but for some reason, all the management want Lundstram in the side...go figure!
  3. LenTednTony

Ampadu

I agree on all accounts. I too, would’ve signed Besic.
  4. LenTednTony

Ampadu

Personally, I would buy if possible. He is improving, versatile, confident and fast(ish). He has an occasional mistake in him but is young. Not afraid to put his foot in and will, IMO, be a first rate prem player in 3-4 years. It will also leave us loan room in the market. After saying all...
  5. LenTednTony

And herein, ladies and gentlemen, lies the problem

But we had them last season. They were awesome up until lockdown. What has gone wrong? Other than we don’t play the same football anymore?
  6. LenTednTony

Team v Man UTD

Love the formation, hate the personnel changes. That is an untried team and will do nothing for balance and cohesion. To drop Rammers, Bash, Baldock and bring in Lundstram is mind boggling!
  7. LenTednTony

If Lowe starts tomorrow ...

I think Lowe has done ok.
  8. LenTednTony

We don't 'owe' Wilder anything

We are playing sufficiently well to win some of these games or at least draw (as today). We do, I believe, still have confidence in the tactics and the manager . As for losing confidence in him if we get relegated playing the same tactics as got us promoted out of the division we would be...
  9. LenTednTony

I understand your comments (though not agreeing with most of them). We are closely compared by the media to Burnley. They didn’t change managers when relegated and their manager brought them back up after galvanising his team again. Who thinks that Wilder is a worse manager than...
  10. LenTednTony

I haven’t read everyone else’s comments as I guess I am a little dischuffed at people saying Wilder out or we owe him nothing. Let’s take a look shall we? Not just the fact that we were wallowing 11th in lg1. So, he took over the reins and by his determination (with AK) he reformed the team...
  11. LenTednTony

How long has he got left?

I think he has been decent this season. Yes, a couple of mistakes but seriously, name one player, just one that has made no mistakes what so ever this season and I will join in with your castigation of our best keeper for a long time (and don’t reply with the Manc lad cos he wasn’t ours and...
  12. LenTednTony

We have a decent manager!
  13. LenTednTony

Really??!!
  14. LenTednTony

I love Wilder but

Sorry Chris the Blade but you are so far off course with your comment you are likely to get lost. CWAK have done sufficiently well over the past 4 years that they have EARNED the right to stay even if we go down. Let’s be honest, SUFC have changed leadership too many times in the past. The...
  15. LenTednTony

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From West Ham

“They remind me of the team that Stoke City got promoted with last time they were in the Prem. Half their players looked like plumbers called Dave. “ Pin it up Chris!
  16. LenTednTony

Potential Line up v West Ham

I didn’t think that Flecky was available yet and, if not, I might just be a little bit......crazy with my line up to be summat like below(I really am mad and expect pelters). Rammers Basham-Egan-Ampadu Baldock ----------------Lowe Berge-Norwood- Burke Brewster- McBurnie
  17. LenTednTony

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

London have been going ok in Europe but not massively brilliant in the prem. I really hope we can turn London over. Wouldn’t it be a great kick start to our spluttering season. Would love a London 0 - 2 Sheff Utd score line.
  18. LenTednTony

It wasn’t broken was it.

For what my tenpenneth is worth (10p), I agree we are in a transitional period. As for the incomings we have had, for me, Berge is class. Lowe is showing extremely good signs and I like him, Ampadu exactly the same and is a deffo step up for me (like him in midfield). Brewster and Bogle too...
  19. LenTednTony

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man City

Manchester don’t seem awfully keen on Mahrez do they? At least there won’t be any Manchester fans in the found apart from staff. Also Manchester don’t seem to like ref’s much either although Manchester do seem to think they have morals. Where do Manchester get that from?
  20. LenTednTony

John Lundstram 'set to leave Sheffield United in January'

Maybe CW has been giving him more time on the grass than he should in the hope that he will sign. I think it may well be different now he has stated he is not signing
  21. LenTednTony

Ramsdale

Why not? He has been slated sufficiently so we need to redress the balance for a while.
  22. LenTednTony

John Lundstram 'set to leave Sheffield United in January'

Lunny has done ‘ok’. He tries, albeit what seems a little half heartedly, and CW likes him. Let him play if CW deems it so and, hopefully, he performs good enough for someone to fork out shekels for him in Jan rather than for free in May. I am not a Lunny fan but neither do I hold any...
  23. LenTednTony

Premier League team reduction

Thing is, if it really was a gesture of solidarity then it wouldn’t entail anyone giving up anything. No, it is purely a bribe so that the top 6 (2) can do what the fuck they want and ride roughshod over everyone and anyone they so wish. It is nothing short of disgusting!
  24. LenTednTony

Premier League team reduction

For me It’s not the number of teams, it’s not the money. It is the governance and giving the power to only 6 teams. In effect, they would be the bosses and the also rans, the employees. This cannot be right. Sheff Utd, you want to bring in an Oil Sheik with loads and loads of money? Hmmmmm...
  25. LenTednTony

Roy's View From... Norway Fans Views On Sander Berge

I think I just pissed myself 🤣😂🤣😂
  26. LenTednTony

The ghost goal against villa

It smacks of one, or all of corruption, incompetence or total failure of a system that has , literally, millions of pounds riding on one incorrect decision. Until it is infallible, it should be eradicated from the game and let us go back to referees, refereeing. Give us back our beautiful...
  27. LenTednTony

Brewster Song?

Oh ay oh his second name is Brewster Oh ay oh he’s United’s striker Oh ay oh he’s gonna score a goal todaaaay 2 3 4 and repeat. You might have an idea of the tune as you MAY have heard summat similar in your lifetime 😊
  28. LenTednTony

Prince backing Wilder again

The Prince has backed CWAK far more than I ever imagined. The players and staff must be buzzin. I know I am. I don’t expect anymore but a centre back would be the cherry on top. Well done Prince. Successful or not (Brewster) the Prince has shown commitment to The Blades and rightly deserves...
  29. LenTednTony

Team vs Arsenal

Rammers Bash Egan Stevens Baldock Ampadu Berge Fleck Lowe McGoldrick Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom