Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Antarctic Monkey

Terence Campbell - Missing

All released on X
  2. Antarctic Monkey

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 6th December 2023

That needs lifting into the Kop 18 yard box from Bogle. He's beat him once.
  3. Antarctic Monkey

Incoming? Callum styles

Lionel... Diego... Gianfranco... Alan Wright... All world class, all short arses
  4. Antarctic Monkey

We’re done

What's she done?
  5. Antarctic Monkey

Pellistri

Can't loan this lad and the keeper from the same club...
  6. Antarctic Monkey

Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Ipswich Town (h)

I've never before known every player in the ressys, exciting times. I bet 75% have been around the first team squad.
  7. Antarctic Monkey

CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

Yep, proper sports journo
  8. Antarctic Monkey

Gone Elsewhere Chuba Akpom

Eyeing Readying Anticipating Contemplating Considering What about fucking DOING
  9. Antarctic Monkey

CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

Why do we have to draw up transfer plans, sound out targets, consider making moves... Why doesn't someone at the Lane ring someone at club x and say do you want to sell Hamer for £10M? 'We want 15M' Tek 12 and afe or were out... 'No worries cocker' medical at 3'? Sweet, I'll BACS £4M nah...
  10. Antarctic Monkey

Shirt Sponsor

I think you'd pass the job interview...
  11. Antarctic Monkey

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Realised that this was a daft comment! Wasn't sure if it was a minimum to start negotiations...
  12. Antarctic Monkey

If he has a £10M clause, does that stop anyone bidding more? If 2 clubs want him next season for instance, surely there could be a bidding war or do we have to sell for 10?
  13. Antarctic Monkey

What I don't understand is that there is more exposure playing for the Blades for a season in the Premier League than at Marseille for a few champions league games. Surely the rest of the PL teams seeing Illi up close will give him a better and quicker chance of progressing to a great team?
  14. Antarctic Monkey

Squad according to D-Smith

I think depending on our position in Jan this will get sorted. Staying up and going down will dictate the contract and new signings situation.
  15. Antarctic Monkey

Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

Got em thanks, some available through the Chezzy site online, block FS6 93 seats left apparently!
  16. Antarctic Monkey

Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

Is Chezzy sold out today? Had a last minute change of plans and me and the youth are at a loose end.
  17. Antarctic Monkey

23/24 season kit thread

Available early August, what a showet
  18. Antarctic Monkey

23/24 season kit thread

JAN ARGE...FJORTOFT
  19. Antarctic Monkey

Apologies if this has already been said, but surely fingers have to be pointed at whoever is managing the contracts? Illi is apparently on about %4k a week.
  20. Antarctic Monkey

Kop needs urgent redevelopment

Yesterday morning
  21. Antarctic Monkey

Player Suggestion Jayden Philogene-Bidace

Has anyone said 'Not my lurver' yet?
  22. Antarctic Monkey

Mascot blunder

Afternoon fellow blades, This is a plea more than anything. I've organised a mascot package this morning for the opening game against Palace on the 12th August. As I am a man with a flannel for a brain, I have booked the package for the only game that we're away on holiday. Can anyone...
  23. Antarctic Monkey

Incoming? Habib Diallo

Looks like we are showing an interest according to the Yorkshire Live article today
  24. Antarctic Monkey

Pre-season

Do we know the dates for Portugal?
  25. Antarctic Monkey

Realistic targets for next season.

This! If we don't extensively scout Europe there are young, hungry, British gems that can be nurtured. Any sign of success and you can build a goldmine or secure safety. Even if you pay £3/4M, if he scores 8/9/10 he'll be worth £15M.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom