Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. nickwr37

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 16th December 2023

A Big your font size up again please. I can't be arsed to read calibri 2. But performance, ok, just lacking that goal touch and CW has brought some fight back to us.
  2. nickwr37

The ‘be patient’ brigade

Totally agree,Sheffsteel echoes my views. A change can't be any worse in the current situation. I want to see some fighting spirit as all do. Lacklustre at present and like rabbits in the headlights.
  3. nickwr37

The ‘be patient’ brigade

I hope if Hecky goes it's him resigning citing I tried with my hands tied and I believe I cannot do anymore. Feel for him and imo this is the better option rather than 'being sacked'. Next option, who knows but a change of tactics with a new manager can't make us any worse with a different...
  4. nickwr37

Lack of critical thinking regard the manager situation

Thoughtful write up with decent points raised.(West Ham had 7 corners btw, it's the proof reader in me) What will be etc but we need to fire next weekend or I believe the time has come for a managerial change, unless Hecky resigns prior. As to Wilder back, I have no issues as he may be the...
  5. nickwr37

Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 30th September 2023

Bollox! Good move from Spammers....
  6. nickwr37

How's work been today?

On hols. Going golfing with my bro and relieve the tension by mullering some balls off the tee followed by a few beers after. ⛳🍺
  7. nickwr37

McAtee +1

Cannon & Ball.
  8. nickwr37

Baldock to Olympiakos for 2m

Anyone considered that he may consider a decent climate, respectable money and a you know what thought, I'm 30 well set up for life and this is just the move that suits me at this time, albeit I'll miss my mates and all things SUFC.
  9. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

This is why https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/august/24/Doordeals-confirmed-as-back-of-shirt-sponsor-for-Sheffield-United-Women/
  10. nickwr37

Match Thread 12/08/23 - Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace

I also thought Traore looks decent plus bags of pace. Once the likes of Hamer etc settle there should be options to slide a splitting pass through the last defender for him to latch onto. He's got the credentials hence why we bought him. Game 1 over and no surprise.
  11. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

Great signing and looking forward to seeing him in our RAWW! In terms of playing today, may have to wait until 14:00hrs team announced. Keeps the added suspense for our opponents and us fans......
  12. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Tingo green for me!
  13. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

New clobber for the contract signing.....Flannels in Sheff.
  14. nickwr37

Ticket Prices - Bramall Lane

Yes, I paid £33 vs Cov on Boxing Day 26/12/22 for online booking which included £1 booking fee.
  15. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

International Love, sorry, law jurisdiction as we are not EU now. Will make it further legally binding should an appeal be made by OM. I'm not going any further on this either.
  16. nickwr37

Incoming? Abdoulaye Ndiaye

I've had that for ages and it useful. I thought most on here would have too but there you go. The Stir, Danny typo's are woeful. I like various articles that get posted by all sources at c5am ish on any day. It's not the journalist up super early to post. Written beforehand with a set time to...
  17. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

Green tick time. https://www.sheffieldunited.news/news/sheffield-united-seal-second-summer-signing-hes-on-the-plane-to-portugal/
  18. nickwr37

Chris Francis

6.23 tall. 1.9m.
  19. nickwr37

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

Amo, Amas....Yep, I endured that too at school. A haunting chant from The Kop based on Derilium, Silence tune should be up someone's street on here!
  20. nickwr37

Mostafa Mohamed

€11m coming their way from Cardiff to pay the full tfr fee for Salah, 'It is believed' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66071830 https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/06/30/president-insists-6m-striker-is-not-signing-for-sheffield-united/
  21. nickwr37

Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

£292 at 1.17EUR to GBP. I'm looking at 15/12/23 - 7/1/24 NCL to FAR at c£200 pp return with overhead case and underseat bag Ryanair. Airtravel has gone/going up so not bad prices imo. I went 28/3-18/4 right through Easter with fantastic weather same route, luggage. £117 per person
  22. nickwr37

In July lol! Yes, but I like to get to destination, short travel to accomodation and stay and fly back from there. There's probably a number of Blades heading to Albufeira and coaches/ flights up. Faro is worth a stay by the marina but July prices. I stayed Residencia a Doca, cheap and cheerful...
  23. nickwr37

That's not bad for 2. Cheap there for food and drink as I've been. Just don't hit tourist traps. Plenty of great local places if you like Piri Piri chicken, chips, salad or steaks, fish etc. Hardrock Cafe not bad either for a few scoops.
  24. nickwr37

Favourite Kyle Walker Thread?

I know as my above post #14 referred to as Partygate lol!
  25. nickwr37

Not me so mistaken identity as I've reviewed my posts. Good to get a big shout out on here though. Shame I'm not ITK on this lol! I posted Partygate thread though. Got you, however strange wording in your OP but know where you're coming from now..... If I win, what prize as overseas contributor...
  26. nickwr37

I'm confused as I haven't posted for a couple of days so please enlighten me?
  27. nickwr37

Hello Hello !

This version doesn't fit imo.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom