Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S40BLADE

What’s our biggest issue (on field)

All areas of the pitch but awful tactics and lack of psychological drive in every department of the club are the main reasons we are so uncompetitive.
  2. S40BLADE

Danny Ward

Mitchell and the recruitment team have been stealing a wage for nearly a decade now. Something has to change at some point. This would be up with the greatest fuck ups they have achieved.
  3. S40BLADE

Vinicius Souza

Potential Icon and most important signing we have made since Norwood IMO. Hope he dyes his hair like Dennis Rodman 🤣 ⚔️
  4. S40BLADE

Trusty Rusty

Him at LB is a huge positive for us due to his solidity and athleticism. Hopefully makes the shirt his. ⚔️
  5. S40BLADE

We have to change formation...

Our fans love 3 at the back more than t’lane itself. I have never known any other club in history stay with one shape with as much vigour as us. At least between 2016 and 2020 we did some thing interesting and risky with 3atb/tactics to make us formidable to play against. But we have gone for 3...
  6. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

From watching hamer player RCM for coventry on many occasion he is excellent defensively in terms of defensive peformance and takles he was in the top players along with norwood last season much more a number 8 than people here make out. Would be more than capable to drop back into line with...
  7. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

100% this. Vini is a thorough-bred modern defensive midfielder and i feel that despite his good performances so far that he would be more impactful in that role. Also, the prospect of Hamer and McAtee next to each other is incredibly exciting, probably most balanced midfield we have had in a...
  8. S40BLADE

Mcburnie

Should be a top priority locking him down further as he's too important for how we play under hecky. ⚔️
  9. S40BLADE

I f somebody had said…

I must've clicked on the wrong thread…
  10. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

NOT NOXIOUS HALIFAXHOUSE AS WELL 😭
  11. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

Danny Hall vs Peter O'Rourke and Fabrizio Romano... This is career defining stuff here ladies and gentleman. ⚔️
  12. S40BLADE

Team vs Everton?

13. S40BLADE

Player contracts

As per radio fucking silence on contract renewal talks regarding first team or academy players. Gross fucking negligence unless we believe we can negotiate with nearly 20+ concurrently ⚔️
  14. S40BLADE

Potential formation change required soon?

It is a well-known fact that professional footballers cannot be successfully coached into using other formations... #⚔️❤️3️⃣ 😭
  15. S40BLADE

McAtee +1

CHIPS AND RICE... JOYCE... CHIPS AND RICE
  16. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

NEW CONTRACT NOW PLEASE. We can't afford to lose talents due to contract negligence and the current (ever-lasting) takeover bullshit. ⚔️
  17. S40BLADE

Baldock to Olympiakos for 2m

Just gonna pretend I'm not seeing any of this.
  18. S40BLADE

McBurnie

I cant help but love him. 4 MORE YEARS PLEASE. If we stay up then he is an great squad option, if we go down then him and Benie rip up the league. ⚔️
  19. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

Think its about learning the role and also having to displace JLT that are the obstacles. ⚔️
  20. S40BLADE

Referee

The amount of knee and elbow dark arts from city today (Specifically Dias and Gvardiol) was insane. Not a SINGLE one was ever spotted.
  21. S40BLADE

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester City - 27th August 2023

Crazily enough it looks like city fans arent happy with that line up. Fucking entitlement issues ay. ⚔️
  22. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

A lil repost for a nice reminder... ⚔️
  23. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

You saying we aint gonna survive and get a bajillionaire owner... ?
  24. S40BLADE

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

From what I heard we have first refusal on any deal he may have whilst contracted to OM. ⚔️
  25. S40BLADE

Gone Elsewhere Divock Origi

Fucking Hell nearly 250k followers. Wonder how reliable he is though. ⚔️
  26. S40BLADE

Anyone else confident we'll stay up now?

Get Archer over the line and a couple more creative players and I see no reason to be fearful of any of the other bottom 6 teams. ⚔️
  27. S40BLADE

Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

Moneyball signing this if it happens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom