Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. west_yorks_blade

Never Before - Until

One of the many things that annoys me about VAR (I still get triggered by Lundstrams elongated clown foot), is its inconsistent application. If you are going to have an additional official who is there to look at video evidence, then why can’t he support the ref with all incidents that he has...
  2. west_yorks_blade

Forest deducted four points

Can we loan our Billy back for this one? Would be great to have him leading and motivating our demoralised bunch of players on the pitch after what they did to him.
  3. west_yorks_blade

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Great article. Really highlights the pitfalls of reaching the PL promised land. Perhaps we could get ourselves a permanent ban and spend our all our time hovering around the top of the championship?
  4. west_yorks_blade

Should be. But I doubt that sanction is available this this offence
  5. west_yorks_blade

Forrest fans crying on Twitter that the PL wants them relegated. That pathetic points punishment suggests the exact opposite. And if wilder gets a fine for moaning about an official eating in front of him, then what is the punishment for the official club feed openly calling officials cheats...
  6. west_yorks_blade

End of season lap of honour

Lap of ‘honour’. Certainly not a word I would associate with this lot.
  7. west_yorks_blade

Annoyed by Osborn?

I get that mate, but our absentee, disinterested, broke owner isn't likely to spend to improve on them, and even if he did, Wilder would replace them with even bigger buffoons.
  8. west_yorks_blade

Thats me done for the season

Yeah I'm away for the Forrest game and I'm very glad. The thought of those scumbags taking the piss and thumping us is unbearable.
  9. west_yorks_blade

End of season lap of honour

Given many recent posts, I assume the audible commentary will be raul bellowing 'RATS' at them on an endless loop 😄
  10. west_yorks_blade

Annoyed by Osborn?

Certainly wasn't his finest hour. He's a limited player but applies himself 100% to the task, which is more than can be said for most of the others. I think he will do ok for us at Championship level. Oh and even more annoying was the Burnley player who unlike Osborn rolled onto the pitch to...
  11. west_yorks_blade

Goal Keeper poll

There are 20 people in the world that want to see Gribic between the sticks again o_O
  12. west_yorks_blade

Thats me done for the season

I thought we were decent up front and in midfield and could easily have had a 3-4 goal lead before they scored, but for some excellent stops by their keeper. But our defence has been dire all season and we have gone backwards as regards keeper. We created chances but didn’t convert enough of...
  13. west_yorks_blade

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

I’d lube up and pucker up.
  14. west_yorks_blade

Tom. There is a huge difference between the two examples you give and what the Prince has done here. Withholding payments deliberately is really poor behaviour, so much so that we have been docked points for it. He has let the fans down in a big way here, but obviously doesn’t give a damn...
  15. west_yorks_blade

Has the Prince apologised to the fans for the utter shame of this sleazy business conduct yet?
  16. west_yorks_blade

What a bunch of absolute shysters and spivs we have running our club. The sooner the Prince, the snake and the rest of the charlatan entourage fuck off the better.
  17. west_yorks_blade

I hope you weren’t eating a sandwich in front of him.
  18. west_yorks_blade

Can't disagree with that, just seemed that Forrest's offences are greater and deserving of bigger deductions (plus of course my judgement is coloured by hating the bastards).
  19. west_yorks_blade

Appreciate that this punishment is from EFL not EPL, but surely being a few days late with payments is a much lesser offence than that Forrest were found guilty of, and yet the punishment is the same. Am I missing something?
  20. west_yorks_blade

Nicked our songs

Huge if true
  21. west_yorks_blade

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

The point is that they have bumped along the bottom two all season with nothing like the mockery we have endured.
  22. west_yorks_blade

Everton

You’re dead right. The lack of transparency is a huge problem. There’s just no credibility to these decisions. Let’s not forget that Forrest also got a pathetic slap on the wrist when they failed to control their supporters and Billy ended up being assaulted on the pitch. And inevitably...
  23. west_yorks_blade

Everton

Random point deduction generator getting some hammer now. Presumably it will be reduced to 1 in due course
  24. west_yorks_blade

Our fans today

I don't know how these knuckleheads would cope in the BLUT. I go up there most games now and there are always some away fans (especially in the PL) and a huge amount of neutrals. At the Fulham game there were about 25 lads with some 'Calgary' track suit on, most of whom stood up and clapped...
  25. west_yorks_blade

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

I would love to finish above Burnley too. All the slagging off we have received while darling Vincent is still lauded.
  26. west_yorks_blade

Our fans today

But are you hanging your head?
  27. west_yorks_blade

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

Surely this beats the world record for calling us ‘Sheffield’?
  28. west_yorks_blade

Van Dijk violent conduct

How does one become one of your cohorts? And do you get a uniform?
  29. west_yorks_blade

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

As much as I agree with the OP, when we get relegated we will still have an owner that wants to get rid and won’t / can’t invest and a real problem on the player contract front. Our fundamental problems are our own and will stick to us like clinkers round a poodle’s arse.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom