Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Treeton Blade

CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale returns to the Lane

Was I right or was I right? Sorry for the long pause between posts, Covid nearly did me. Lucky to survive, my first game for a long time today, Norwich was nearly my last 😕
  2. Treeton Blade

Egan isolating

You have to be a special kind of idiot to catch it, with all the precautions in place.
  3. Treeton Blade

#LetFansIn

Quite staggering on the day Labour question the validity of the 22:00 curfew, the cunts in charge want to take us further backwards. I would love to see more protests, more anarchy, even the odd politician assassination to get this country back on track, and our freedom restored.
  4. Treeton Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

So if he's utter dog shit Liverpool have to buy him back for £42 million. Bettis has worked fucking wonders on this deal ;)
  5. Treeton Blade

Anger

The most anger I have felt is when they stopped us going to games. Hand on heart I have not seen a minute of action since Norwich, it is too depressing, especially with this being the best team in my lifetime!! When Boris announced 6 months yesterday I could have jumped under a train. only the...
  6. Treeton Blade

Ante Budimir

Aston Villa you say.............
  7. Treeton Blade

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Sky get more wrong than all the other sources.
  8. Treeton Blade

Stadium and facilities redevelopment post KMC

Yes, replacing it with a statue in between Joe Shaw and Derek Dooley ;)
  9. Treeton Blade

Four incoming in the next 48 hours

One for the kids there :p That's a great shout, and if everyone on the Kop does the dance it would be fantastic.
  10. Treeton Blade

The Defender

Wonder if he persuade his old mate from Exeter City Olly Watkins to join him :)
  11. Treeton Blade

CONFIRMED Bogle

I agree, Villa have just spunked £16-18 million on some bloke called Matty Cash o_O
  12. Treeton Blade

Simon Moore’s Hand

Villa are looking at grafting extra fingers on their keepers hands.
  13. Treeton Blade

Positive Blades?

Keep that to yourself, it will spoil the hysteria and panic surrounding this virus ;)
  14. Treeton Blade

Pre Season Friendlies

If they are still not letting us in, these streams should be free.
  15. Treeton Blade

We have bought Ramsdale

So you aren't wearing a fetching summer dress either? #disappointing 😮
  16. Treeton Blade

We have bought Ramsdale

Fuck the transfer, is the Copthorne open then or what??
  17. Treeton Blade

How old was he when we signed him SB? An old boy I stood with at Shirecliffe made the comparison. I am 52 so never saw Hodgy play, but in 35 years of watching our youth team Ramsdale is the best by a mile, and I stand by my oft repeated prediction he'll go on to play for England.
  18. Treeton Blade

I should fucking think not!! The kid will play for England, and is an outstanding keeper now, but with another couple of Prem seasons behind him he will be right up there with the best. Best keeper we have brought through since Hodgkinson.
  19. Treeton Blade

Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

Joe Mattock, but when he's been injured they have had to stick someone out of position. Would love Norrington-Davies to go there, I'm a big fan of his, and is the only likely first teamer to come out of Shirecliffe since Brooks.
  20. Treeton Blade

Incoming? Tod Cantwell

Looks like the sort to tie a jumper round his neck in a nightclub, so a no from me.
  21. Treeton Blade

Callum Gribbin

Feel for this kid, very classy footballer, but injuries have so far killed his career. Good luck at Barrow Callum, hope to see you stay injury free and climb the leagues.
  22. Treeton Blade

Josh King

Making a big play for him, contact made.
  23. Treeton Blade

CONFIRMED Wes Foderingham signs on 3 year deal

He's always been excellent whin I've seen him, we were linked with when his Swindon contract expired. Was disappointed he moved to a lower standard in the Scottish Prem, but hopefully has got his career back on track now.
  24. Treeton Blade

Crowds back from October

The cunts are really making us suffer, we should have been allowed in at Villa, never mind fucking October. Twats.
  25. Treeton Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - 8th July 2020

Imagine what the scenes would have been like in the Lane tonight when Egan scored. Nowhere near the same feeling on the telly is it :confused:
  26. Treeton Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - 8th July 2020

Nice to see Lunny back too, earlier than expected.
  27. Treeton Blade

Wednesday the next Wigan?

The next Rushden & Diamonds would be better, the cunts.
  28. Treeton Blade

John Swift

Would bring good competition for Jhon Fleck
  29. Treeton Blade

Anyone else starting to hate football ?

I have hated every second of the restart. My mental health is in a worse place than ever . They should let us in, to not is fucking torture. I hate life.
  30. Treeton Blade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 28th June 2020

I'm ashamed to say for the first time in my Utd life I want us to lose. If they are not letting us in what's the point of getting to a Semi? This is like one of those fake war time Fa Cup games. Fake Football.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom