Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. From the pig end

Anel is wank

McBurnie has had one lately and has been consistently shit throughout 😅
  2. From the pig end

Jebbison Mystery

Hey, that's better reporting than what all the other media outlets have given us on this 😅
  3. From the pig end

Fernandinho Macedo

I just have nightmares of being at Old Trafford, Wembley and The Millenium and the atmosphere being all-over the place. We can drum up a good noise but there's 2 or 3 songs going on at a time when we really get excited. Even the big one that "takes off" only kicks in towards the end. It is...
  4. From the pig end

Fernandinho Macedo

What!? Why at actual games? AS would be alover, or we'd only come into unison for the end part.
  5. From the pig end

Fernandinho Macedo

This, absolutely. Marsh looks to have a Brooks (David) build, but playing down the middle with your back to goal means you're going to get chewed up in the men's game unless you get a little bigger. He's the prospect that excites me the most, I just hope he fills out and gets stronger, rather...
  6. From the pig end

Forest deducted four points

If I forget our defence and our issues I cant help but look at the table and think.. We COULD ya know 😯
  7. From the pig end

New entrance music

I think its crazy we don't use more Def Leppard songs. One of the biggest bands in the world for quite a while, and unlike some other celebrity fans Joe genuinely gives a shit about us. I'm a huge DL fan and I get that some people aren't but there's at least 5 that would make excellent walkout...
  8. From the pig end

Outgoing? Jebbison

Out of contract isn't he? What do you mean registration?
  9. From the pig end

Amad Diallo

He played and looked handy for the under 23s the other day. Likes a cross. I think it was him that whipped a ball in for Osula to nod home.
  10. From the pig end

Outgoing? Jebbison

Is he? You could be right because I remember hearing Wilders "jebbo is house shopping in Sheffield" interview a couple of weeks back, are these quotes just nicked and recycled from that?
  11. From the pig end

Outgoing? Jebbison

Hall vs Nixon this then. Last week Nixon said Jebbo and McBurnie were off.
  12. From the pig end

McBurnie and Jebbo future

I dont want either to stay if I'm honest, I just wanted to get some money for them.
  13. From the pig end

Blades v Bournemouth - Match Highlights

True, but you can be short and get in the way. Neither were close to their man.
  14. From the pig end

Blades v Bournemouth - Match Highlights

I've only seen the highlights, but after ripping our centre backs apart for conceding from corners, the first was Macca giving up on his man, and the second was Oz losing his.
  15. From the pig end

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Brighton's is insane!! I dont know that area where we've bought, is the land the full triangle (including the section below ash house lane?) Or just the really small triangle from the building upwards until the roads meet.
  16. From the pig end

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

Only young managers can develop young players?
  17. From the pig end

Positives

Chris is my kinda guy.
  18. From the pig end

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 4th March 2024

We can score now, but when we get battered we also seem to draw a blank. Let's set out to try and get a couple, and if they get 5 still, so be it
  19. From the pig end

Five years since we played Wednesday

I watched them against Rotherham, they are shit, don't let a pig in a pub convince you otherwise. If we keep the nucleus of this squad we'll never be within 5 places of them.
  20. From the pig end

Incoming? Callum O'Hare

He won't, most newly promoted Prem clubs have to buy the best of the Championship now, and the better Championship players know that. If you have 2 good seasons in there you've basically stamped your ticket. The Swansea striker that went to Leeds is an exemption, but they paid big money for him...
  21. From the pig end

Brewster

Do they usually?
  22. From the pig end

Robinson v Souza

Robbo batters him.
  23. From the pig end

Mason Holgate racist abuse

We? You think most of those we United fans?? Have you even seen the post Mason put on?
  24. From the pig end

Wilder / Holgate

Just because he supports the same team we do doesn't mean he has to sign all the players we want. His "I know best" attitude? I mean.. I don't know what level you've managed at, but he knows a hell of a lot better than the majority of us 😅
  25. From the pig end

Defence - What Defence?

Are we as hampered by injuries?or is our squad just that thin that we really miss every player that's out with a knock? Man City have had the best midfielder on the planet missing and they've been fine.
  26. From the pig end

Defence - What Defence?

I'm not really sure what we expected. Robbo has been our best defender and he's a very average Championship one. Anel isn't as good as we'd hoped and seemingly doesn't have the heart for a battle. We know Lowe and Bogle can't defend. We saw Larouchi wasn't upto it in preseason, and Basham and...
  27. From the pig end

Wilder Out ?

Nah
  28. From the pig end

Consistency - Back to Back results

Kinda. Winning every other game though from now is worth more than winning the next 2 and no others.
  29. From the pig end

Rhys Norrington-Davies

A couple of weeks until we find out it's MONTHS more like. Gutted for the lad. And us.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom