Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. G

Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

Cheers Panchero! "...They looked a mid/lower 2nd tier side and devoid of confidence Shame to drop 2 points...” You didn't drop two points, you picked up one, you soft-as-shite, southern shandy drinking wanker.
  2. G

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

GLTTL
  3. G

Roy's View From... View From Arsenal

Cheers Panchero.............
  4. G

What minute did you leave?

Me and the Mrs stayed until the end, because I wanted to see the Under-21's (Osula, Brooks, Arblaster) and as people will tell you, who were still there at the end, we were much better with the youngsters on. The Arse scored one goal in the second half, a great shot from distance, and they...
  5. G

U21s vs Swansea tonight

Highlights....
  6. G

U21s vs Swansea tonight

Osula scored as well.
  7. G

Roy's View From... View From Wolves

Cheers Panchero! “Sheffield Utd worst team I’ve seen at premier league level. But that was a painfully poor display from us as well, a better team would have destroyed us today. “ Er.....his logic doesn't quite work. If we are the worst he has seen, and we battered them in the 2nd half, then...
  8. G

Robinson v Souza

Said this before, a few times, but ages ago I watched a Youtube "question and answer" with Wes Fodders, probably not long after he took the first choice keeper spot. The questions were all "Who is the joker in the dressing room", "who is the untidiest", "who is always late", etc., and it was...
  9. G

Nickseon Gomis

I know a family of Blades in Toronto who will be very interested in this news. GLTTL.
  10. G

Vini Souza

He was an absolute giant, yesterday. Capped it all off with a goal. Give him the Captain's armband, for one game at least.
  11. G

Roy's View From... View From Luton

Cheers Panchero!
  12. G

Wrestling Wilder

Fair play to our Chrissy, looks in decent shape, much better than Le Tissier.
  13. G

Graham Potter

Agreed. It wasn't just Potter, he had two assistants with him (sat either side of him), he was pointing at players and they were scribbling notes down on notepads. As has been said, probably on a scouting mission for someone, but probably not "just taking a game in".
  14. G

CONFIRMED Femi Seriki signs new contract and joins Rotherham United on loan

For anyone who missed it, check out the shot he has at the 18 second mark, here, like a missile, hope he tries that a few times for Rotherham.
  15. G

Roy's View From... View From Palace

Cheers Panchero!
  16. G

If this season was describe by way of an offensive single sentence, what would it be?

Sheffield Wednesday are fuckin dog shit.
  17. G

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

And our ground is not a UK laughing stock, rust bucket.
  18. G

Incoming? Sékou Mara

Sam Curtis as well.
  19. G

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Apparently refusing to sign a new contract, which has been on the table for months, by all accounts.
  20. G

Incoming? Sam Curtis & Ivo Grbic - Both Confirmed.

Fixed it for you, mate.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom