Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. RedandWhite

If Ndiyae & Berge hadn't been sold do we stay up?

Winds me the fuck up when I hear this talk on Berge as if we has our best player. He was utterly atrocious for his price. Abysmal signing and barely ever turned up
  2. RedandWhite

Wilder Back - Poll

I can understand the disagreement for him coming back. I can understand the agreement too. Right now we are in a shit show. Hes the best option we can get that can get us fighting and get some pride back into this club. It can't be any worse than it is now.
  3. RedandWhite

Chris Wilder - we expect an apology

Perfect announcement video would be him going in a fire escape with a hood up. Baldock turning around and seeing his pull his hood down revealing him and saying "gaffer where have you been?" He puts his hand out and says "I'm sorry, but I'm back." Then a joke about how he can pay his wages now...
  4. RedandWhite

Accept the inevitable and stick with Hecky

We were terrible last season really, the league was utterly atrocious last season and we would turn up and play some of the worst football I've ever seen in many years and win 3-0. Theres a false sense of how good Hecky is because of the promotion. We like him but we need someone new. If we go...
  5. RedandWhite

Roy's View From... Everton Fans Views On Tom Davies

If these comments are anything to go on, hes sounds absolutely shite.
  6. RedandWhite

Starting XI for Forest

Come back here in a few months, you will see how bad and little he offers. Atrocious signing
  7. RedandWhite

Starting XI for Forest

All i know is if Lowe is injured, If Larouchi plays we have lost 6-0
  8. RedandWhite

Sleeve Sponsor?

I couldn't sleep last few nights because of this too, thanks for asking.
  9. RedandWhite

The Mythical Dan Petersen

I've never heard of this player, but now this is really irritating me too. This is like a cold case, we have to find the answers. I wont sleep tonight
  10. RedandWhite

Blades Crest Referendum

We already have the best and cleanest badge in the country and I'm not even using my bias towards our club. It really is just spot on nice
  11. RedandWhite

Ticketing survey

It's a tough one as most people will be in the middle, yes those that have gathered the huge amounts of points deserve to get first dibs but also those that haven't deserve a chance too. I've been going all my life had a season ticket for 10 seasons other than the last two seasons since Covid...
  12. RedandWhite

Pukki on his way to BDTBL

My dads, mates, mum, who worked in Norwich in 1954 has a friend she still knows down there who happens to be the neighbour of Pukki and family, she has been told that hes off to Belize
  13. RedandWhite

Norway Boss on Berge

We've never stood in his way to leave. I would probably agree that he should leave to save his career, we supposedly signed a European wonderkid yet we've never seen the wonder. If he really is this amazing talent we really arent helping him surely. I like him but hes never been special for his...
  14. RedandWhite

Balloons

Balloons are the worst thing in football. Lets just be loud and proud, with the occasional pyrotechnics. NOT balloons
  15. RedandWhite

I want us to stay Sheffield United

Why does everyone think we are gonna become a Man city or Chelsea or Newcastle? Nothing will change
  16. RedandWhite

Will we miss Berge?

Berge on his day can be a very good player but still nothing amazing. I don't think he has anything incredibly special about him. Right now I think we would miss him but I don't mind letting him go as long as we replace him with a similar yet more fitting player
  17. RedandWhite

Harry Maguire

Absolutely not. I've seen him deteriorate game after game looking more and more clueless every time. It's as if every time he kicks a ball he loses his memory of being a footballer soon he'll go as far back as being toddler.
  18. RedandWhite

Has Kyle Walkwr got a fat brother?

Fili, Kili, Balin, Dwalin, Ori, Nori, Dori, Gloin, Oin, Bifur, Bofur, and Bombur
  19. RedandWhite

Best player you've seen live

Fabregas
  20. RedandWhite

Funniest fan comment you've heard at a game...

Some old man years back stood up at 18mins on the clock, shouted "This is fucking tripe blackwell!" put his hat on and left
  21. RedandWhite

Roy's View From... View From Reading

I love how you order them in bitterness, near the end you see every time the ones that are hurt by the loss to us and have to claw at anything to feel good.
  22. RedandWhite

Transfer Window Rating

Its no where near deadline day so why create the poll now
  23. RedandWhite

Thank you Sander

Absolutely won't factor at all.
  24. RedandWhite

Probably an unpopular opinion

What can a club this size possibly achieve to have the success though. We won't in another 100 years win a single trophy other than a first place promotion. The money these days has the winners of everything already set in stone
  25. RedandWhite

Are we actually as skint as some fans claim?

Exactly, It's understandable
  26. RedandWhite

Are we actually as skint as some fans claim?

We are not skint, but we have owners who are reluctant to spend what we need after Wilders £70m+ bad spending
  27. RedandWhite

Those who are hopeful of a takeover... careful what you wish for

Heard about this, bought the club for £90m then instantly took that money back from the club. Outrageous
  28. RedandWhite

A look back at our previous playoff campaigns

Never understood the hate Simonsen gets for his penalty miss, surely Lowton who was a good attacking right back who was capable of scoring goals miss at 2-0 to take it to 3-0 in a shootout should get the blame?!
  29. RedandWhite

They couldn’t give a fuck

Look at the state of this early thread, embarrasing
  30. RedandWhite

What's your dullest anecdote about meeting a footballer?

I once waved at Lee Williamson, he didn't wave back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom